What's new

Why doesn't Pakistan build an aircraft carrier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
very simple we dont need it.
especially since we have lost the east pakistann, its absoultely not needed.
PN would instead like more destroyers or subs , given the choice.

NONE of India's Business !!!

Pakistan will build an AC when she feels like to do so !!!

He just asked a query look how you responded........... sick....

I respect my seniors. :)

Certainly. AC can also grant Pakistan political leverage in the region. It can also deter potential naval blockade attempt by India in case of any hypothetical showdown between the two nations, as India have history of doing this.

India at least? Imagine having the capability to harass Indian navy from far away from Pakistani coastline?

India has ambitions to acquire Blue Water naval capability. Pakistan needs to do something as well. Of course, fixing economy is the first priority. Otherwise, gap will widen much more in the near future.

Harassing Indian navy?????? CBG will eat all of your budget every year.... .... the maintenance of jets + AC+ and it's battle group will become headache for PN.... and remaining Inventory in PN will be sitting duck in the docks....

Pakistanis keep asking the same questions over 6 years

Whenever it comes something with nuke, either sub or weapon pakistanis will eat grass but will get that thing with any medium.
But when it comes Aircraft Carrier they will say we don't need it.. C'mon pakistan you all have history of 3000 years you all are real aryans go for it, make an AC and show the world that u can build and Maintain an AC..
Cheers..

Whenever it comes something with nuke, either sub or weapon pakistanis will eat grass but will get that thing with any medium. But when it comes Aircraft Carrier they will say we don't need it.. C'mon pakistan you all have history of 3000 years you all are real aryans go for it, make an AC and show the world that u can build and Maintain an AC..
Cheers..

Use logic, the defense budget is restricted and is around $5B-7B how do you propose Pakistan buys a conventional or nuclear AC which costs huge amount to maintain. Pakistan has verity of arsenals to counter AC specific to hindustan navy.

Pakistan does not need Navy it would cost much much lesser to have verity of munition-arsenals in stocks and strategies to counter hindustani AC.

I would fairly go for Silent Ghost Submarines as I called it; large numbers of them non nuclear submarines armed with BM.

Indian vikramditya carrier ready to arrive NEAR indo pak coastline

It was referred to as a floating russian junk by many on here

Well that junk is ready

India does not need this junk I would say. AC are for superpowers to project powers, not some toy to show off.

India does not need this junk I would say. AC are for superpowers to project powers, not some toy to show off.

You are just another regular @ss... who cares what you call it. Acquiring such a beast is not possible for our neighbor in their wildest dreams, a tit-for-tat response out of question hence the frustration, understandable..

Indian vikramditya carrier ready to arrive NEAR indo pak coastline

It was referred to as a floating russian junk by many on here

Well that junk is ready

Livefist: PHOTOS: INS Vikramaditya Sea Trials

Bla bla bla (including by Indian sources, I might add...)

That would be underestimating the rejuvenated carrier, IMHO.

VIKRAMADITYA+PREPARING+TO+LEAVE+HARBOUR+FOR+SEA+TRIALS.jpg

upey0gx5-CQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom