Syrian Arab Army
Daesh
Free Syrian Army
Kurdish Rojawa

and Foreign players are
Russia and Iran
Turkey
USA and Allies

Iran Russia And Syrian Arab Army are Allies and Against Free Syrian Army and Daesh

Trukey is Allied To Free Syrian Army and Against Syrian Arab Army and Daesh

USA is Allied to Free Syrian Army and Kirdish Rojawa and Against Syrian Arab Army and Daesh.

And There is a working relation amoung Syrian Arab Army and Kurdish Rojawa against daesh threat.

And Daesh is against everyone.

Hope i have summarized it in best possible manner.

Syrian rebels are fighting with the western world. Not only western world but also fighting with all non- muslim lands . And some culprit muslim lands real face came to the front line.

Who is Fighting Who in Syria?

Whenever you have the US interfering in the affairs of other nations, it does not matter. All the bloody yanks want is a bloodbath!

I believe there are 4 major sides:

-First of you have the Assad regime, pro regime millitia's and Hezbollah (extremist shia group). They are supported by Russia and Iran. China also gives diplomatic support to Assad.

-Second, you have the Free Syrian Army (the rebels/ 'moderate' opposition), they work together with the Syrian Al-Qaeda and other extremist/jihadist groups. they are supported bu the usa and its western allies. Al-qaeda is allegedly supported by some rich olgigarchs/imans from Saudi arabia, Qatar, UAE and Turkey.

- Third, you have the mainly Kurdish Syrian Defence Force. They are also supported by the usa and its allies. They are (partly) opposed by the Turks and the Free Syrian Army. They have an uneasy neutrality with the Assad government.

- Lastly, you have ISIS who are at war with everyone. (again they have alleged support from foreign countries).

You also have some wildcards like Israel, who aren't involved in the war, but occasionally attack Hezbollah/Assad for alleged weapon smuggling/attack to Israeli terretory.

Last edited:
Four Major Ground forces are.

Syrian Arab Army
Daesh
Free Syrian Army
Kurdish Rojawa

and Foreign players are
Russia and Iran
Turkey
USA and Allies

Iran Russia And Syrian Arab Army are Allies and Against Free Syrian Army and Daesh

Trukey is Allied To Free Syrian Army and Against Syrian Arab Army and Daesh

USA is Allied to Free Syrian Army and Kirdish Rojawa and Against Syrian Arab Army and Daesh.

And There is a working relation amoung Syrian Arab Army and Kurdish Rojawa against daesh threat.

And Daesh is against everyone.

Hope i have summarized it in best possible manner.

I think you did. :enjoy:

I suggest to read ''The Deserter Tale'' book written by an amercian soldier joshua key who knows the ground reality which he has mentioned in this book

nice infographic you need to work more

@Moonlight The people of Syria wanted a democratic government based on the lines of Turkey, however Assad and his minority Alawites did not want this to come to fruition as it would have meant an end to their power and potentially being bought to justice for crimes that have been committed in the past

django bhai, there I disagree with you.

The Syrian government, police and military is made up of not only Alawi but also of other sects like Sunni, Turkomani etc. Bashar al-Assad's wife is Sunni.

The Syrian government is democratic even if authoritarian. For a true democracy the Syrians should adopt the direct democracy system that was present in Libya as of 2011.

---

blob.jpg

---

@Moonlight

django bhai, there I disagree with you.

The Syrian government, police and military is made up of not only Alawi but also of other sects like Sunni, Turkomani etc. Bashar al-Assad's wife is Sunni.

The Syrian government is democratic even if authoritarian. For a true democracy the Syrians should adopt the direct democracy system that was present in Libya as of 2011.

---

View attachment 432297

---

@Moonlight
We will have to agree to disagree on this one bhai.Kudos

Rebels fighting the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad are a diverse group, ranging from young civilians with no military experience to seasoned soldiers who defected from the army. But they all have the same goal, the end of the Assad regime which considers them to be terrorists- Syrian rebels are the armed wing of the opposition movement that emerged out of the 2011 uprising against the regime of President Bashar al-Assad. They do not represent the whole of Syria's diverse opposition, but they stand on the frontline of Syria's civil war.

Rebels fighting the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad are a diverse group, ranging from young civilians with no military experience to seasoned soldiers who defected from the army. But they all have the same goal, the end of the Assad regime which considers them to be terrorists- Syrian rebels are the armed wing of the opposition movement that emerged out of the 2011 uprising against the regime of President Bashar al-Assad. They do not represent the whole of Syria's diverse opposition, but they stand on the frontline of Syria's civil war.

And according to UN definition all those who take up arms against a UN member state are terrorists.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom