What's new

Which browser you use?

StormShadow

Reaction score
Till now I have been using opera browser. Lately, I've started to have some problems with that and now want to shift to safari. Wanted to use firefox initially, but I predominantly use it to test my code. I usually keep it aside as "something else" might popup while debugging in firefox. :P
So...Any advises which browser provides best support for pdf? :D

chrome is pretty good, built in pdf viewer works really well and unlike other browsers it has crashed on me extremely rarely. I've been a long time user of Opera too but had to switch because lack of support of some extensions I needed.

chrome is pretty good, built in pdf viewer works really well and unlike other browsers it has crashed on me extremely rarely. I've been a long time user of Opera too but had to switch because lack of support of some extensions I needed.
Exactly!! The same reason why i'm contemplating a change.

Yes, 360 browser, it has a very big share in China mainland market.

360safe - Product List
Thanks. I'll download and check it out. It has ad blocker extension?

Great! Thanks I'll try it out. :)

360 has been pretty controversial :angel:

'
Market share

As of January 2011, Qihoo claims that it was the second most popular web browser in China (after Internet Explorer),[2] with 172 million monthly active users, 44.1% of Internet users in China.[3] The true figure is much lower (in the 2-7% range) according to multiple independent sources.[4][5]

Controversy

The high usage numbers are in large part due to the software being very difficult to uninstall. Furthermore, whenever a user attempts to install another browser, a warning pop-up claims that the new browser is unsafe and should not be run.[6][7]

All Chinese public and private Education institutions’ network administrators are required by Chinese law to use 360 antivirus on all workstations. The 360 browser comes with the 360 antivirus.'

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom