What's new

"We can erase Armenia from the map", says Imran Khan...

RayKalm

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited:
According to this Greek Newspaper, which didn't site any sources.

This Greek Newspaper is calling Pakistan more "Turkey than Turkey" for not recognizing Armenia. However, we can clearly see that Greece articles are more "Indian than India"!

When did Imran Khan ever remotely mention anything similar to this?

Article in question:

I don't know if it's true or not, but Greek City Times is pretty anti-Pakistan, understandably. But at the same time, it seems "Im the Dim" as my father refers to him as, has been heading on the crusade to stupidity.

Apparently, it was his idea to promote Ertugul in Pakistan.

Sounds like bullshit. As we all know Imran Khan has much bigger problems than Armenia.

@Foinikas Do you know who is the owner of this newspaper?

Could possibly be an Indian contributor. The article praises India's stance on the issue of Armenia-Azerbaijan in favor of Armenia.
No, sounds Greek.

Georgios Lykokapis is a journalist and regularly contributor to SLPress. He studied political science and has a special interest focus on international relations, politics and history.

Could possibly be an Indian contributor. The article praises India's stance on the issue of Armenia-Azerbaijan in favor of Armenia.
Armenia has mostly been pro India since we started selling arms to them.

This Greek Newspaper is calling Pakistan more "Turkey than Turkey" for not recognizing Armenia. However, we can clearly see that Greece articles are more "Indian than India".

When did Imran Khan ever mention anything remotely similar to this?

Article in question:

Wasn't Greek city times mentioned in the EU disinfo lab report? I'm pretty sure it's an Indian fake news website.

I highly doubt IK would say something this incendiary. I really hate Indians. This newspaper has the signature of an Indian. What more can you expect from a people that create social media profiles of fake “ex Muslims” to mask their own inferiority complex.

These obscure newspaper is the work of an Indian for sure. They are bastards of the highest order!

I highly doubt IK would say something this incendiary. I really hate Indians. This newspaper has the signature of an Indian. What more can you expect from a people that create social media profiles of fake “ex Muslims” to mask their own inferiority complex.

These obscure newspaper is the work of an Indian for sure. They are bastards of the highest order!

Not all. Just a large bunch of zealots. I've known smart Indians both online and outside the Internet. Even Bangladeshis.

Some are even smarter than Muhajir neo-liberals whom encourage the nationalistic ones.

Armenians don't necessarily like India. If you watch Q&A videos of them on India, plenty of them dislike India, calling it poor and third world.

Another one of them commented how disgusting they are.

Indians questioned why India bothered sending them arms. At the same time there are libtard Turks who love Gandhi, Bollywood and see Pakistani as a Shariah state.

It's just that it's not one or the other. However Armenians see India as a political friend, not as a brotherly type as in the case of Azerbaijan's appreciation for Pakistan.

It's just not as simple.

Last edited:

This Greek Newspaper is calling Pakistan more "Turkey than Turkey" for not recognizing Armenia. However, we can clearly see that Greece articles are more "Indian than India".

Article in question:

Armenia is another Israel. Always pleading for recognition.

Article in question:

It is a shit source. Very pro-India. Of course IK never said this.

Armenia is another Israel. Always pleading for recognition.

Some of them clearly. But overall they're just like everyone else. But one thing they have in common with Israelis is they can get very bigoted towards Indians, calling them scum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom