What's new

Featured UN adopts resolution on Rohingya return from Bangladesh

If you don’t know that Myanmar will not obey UN resolutions, I think you are stupid.
You just send these people to death, you know what you are doing

The stupid one is the one who doesnt understand the purpose of the resolution.

Anyway, if Myanmar will not obey UN resolution as you predict, so why do you think Myanmar gov will accept the return of Rohingya ??? Isnt it an contradictory statement made by you ??

You guys can inhabit another part of Myanmar or can become refugees yourselves...

Serves you right for mistreating the Rohingyas.

Then correct your flag to Indian ones....we already know you're not Nepali. :lol:
Okay.

Okay just let me clear this once and for all. I don't know whose photo you downloaded from facebook but I am not even from Bangladesh. I am a Chakma refugee from Bangladesh who is living in Kolkata and this time I'm not kidding. The reason I mentioned I am Barua is to hide my identity that's it now it's upto you whether you wanna believe or not. You can upload photos of random Tom dick and harry from facebook but trust me you will never get my real Facebook ID(and I mean it)

@DalalErMaNodi @Sher Shah Suri @Michael Corleone @Homo Sapiens

Why do you use VPN to access pdf, if you live in Kolkata ? And your time zone is exact +6 GMT BD timezone while Kolkata is +5:30 GMT....

Only bd users use VPN to get to pdf because government has banned pdf in Bangladesh, it is not banned in India.

Can you just quit lying ?

Timezone confirmed, multiple times but this is the only screenshot I could find right now....

Screenshot_20201121-095223~2.png

I'm +3 GMT and you're 3 hours ahead, so +6 GMT : BD timezone, not West Bengal time zone which is 5:30 GMT.

Lie debunked.

Screenshots proving you use VPN when to access PDF, something only those who use pdf from Bangladesh do, because pdf is blocked.

Screenshot_20201121-095541~2.png

Screenshot_20201121-095918~2.png

Screenshot_20201121-095925~2.png

Screenshot_20201121-095931~2.png

Sometimes you're Chakma in Dhaka, sometimes Barua from Chittagong, sometimes :

1605942430498.png

Sometimes Chakma living in Kolkata of all places, so you can see how you're breaking the forum rules, even barring your posts on here which instigate hate, religious disharmony and vitriol.

Why ?

Last edited:
What do you mean ? Do you think Myanmar will once again do the atrocities to them ?? The reason of this resolution is to bring them back to Myanmar, get a citizenship, and live there peacefully. It is mean to pressure Myanmar government to accept them openly as citizen.

I dont know why do you even say negative about this resolution. This is very clear and we can see which nation that still has moral ground and which one who dont have.

I'd like to thank Indonesia for their support, as a big player in ASEAN, Indonesia has been doing their bit to keep pressure on Myanmar.

Hopefully, this issue will be resolved soon, the conscious driven countries of the world are slowly waking up to the atrocities that are committed by the artificial tribal state of Burma.

And those who are against this resolution are openly declaring their hostility towards humanity, human rights and right of every human to live a dignified life. Guarding your own interests is essential but there is much one can do including applying overt pressure on Myanmar; at this time, there is no indication as such.

Myanmar and it's junta will come down one day and none will be more happier than us in Bangladesh, perhaps the Rohingya but they have much work to do instead of celebrating.

Last edited:
The stupid one is the one who doesnt understand the purpose of the resolution.

Anyway, if Myanmar will not obey UN resolution as you predict, so why do you think Myanmar gov will accept the return of Rohingya ??? Isnt it an contradictory statement made by you ??
1. I think Myanmar will not comply with the UN resolutions

2. I think Myanmar will not accept Rohingya

Sorry but your same old muslim separatism won't work here. Rakhine state is not Palestine nor Kashmir. Rakhine state belongs to Buddhists and is part of Myanmar.

Rohingyas are like Chinese migrants who are living in Malaysia. They were brought by the British into Myanmar for cultivation purpose.

But yes Rohingyas deserve to be rightful citizen of Myanmar just like the Chinese Malaysian but no separatism please because Rakhine state is our land and majority of the people in Rakhine(Around 70% are Buddhist).
Please don't compare us with Rohingya.

I'd like to thank Indonesia for their support, as a big player in ASEAN, Indonesia has been doing their bit to keep pressure on Myanmar.

Hopefully, this issue will be resolved soon, the conscious driven countries of the world are slowly waking up to the atrocities that are committed by the artificial tribal state of Burma.

And those who are against this resolution are openly declaring their hostility towards humanity, human rights and right of every human to live a dignified life. Guarding your own interests is essential but there is much one can do including applying overt pressure on Myanmar; at this time, there is no indication as such.

Myanmar and it's junta will come down one day and none will be more happier than us in Bangladesh, perhaps the Rohingya but they have much work to do instead of celebrating.
Indonisa can't do shit to us not even pressure us. One of the founding principle of ASEAN is that you stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours.

Indonisa can't do shit to us not even pressure us. One of the founding principle of ASEAN is that you stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours.
ASEAN members can call for sanctions against one another I believe.
Why do you use VPN to access pdf, if you live in Kolkata ? And your time zone is exact +6 GMT BD timezone while Kolkata is +5:30 GMT....

Only bd users use VPN to get to pdf because government has banned pdf in Bangladesh, it is not banned in India.

Can you just quit lying ?

Timezone confirmed, multiple times but this is the only screenshot I could find right now....

View attachment 689839

I'm +3 GMT and you're 3 hours ahead, so +6 GMT : BD timezone, not West Bengal time zone which is 5:30 GMT.

Lie debunked.

Screenshots proving you use VPN when to access PDF, something only those who use pdf from Bangladesh do, because pdf is blocked.

View attachment 689840
View attachment 689841
View attachment 689842
View attachment 689843

Sometimes you're Chakma in Dhaka, sometimes Barua from Chittagong, sometimes :

View attachment 689844

Sometimes Chakma living in Kolkata of all places, so you can see how you're breaking the forum rules, even barring your posts on here which instigate hate, religious disharmony and vitriol.

Why ?
What religious disharmony? Rohingya issue is a geopolitical problem. What kind of illiterate are you?

Well we can opt to kick you out for sure

Well we can opt to kick you out for sure
Well, that is your personal opinion. You do not represent your country as a whole. Also, 7 out of 10 members either voted against or did not voted for the UN resolution so this should show that trying to kick us out would not work.

Last edited:

LOL, we may dont have enough support to do it in ASEAN due to ASEAN principle and many ASEAN Buddish nation members but we did necessary pressure in OIC and UN. Dont forget that Indonesia is a member of UN Security council since 2019 and some time ago become UNSC President.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to our geopolitical weight, Indonesian has become the chairman of UN fact finding commission that suggest there was a sistematic atrocities made by Myanmar armed force toward Rohingya.

1606047907426.png

As we will hear, the Fact-Finding Mission’s findings are of the gravest nature.

The report concludes that “gross human rights violations and serious violations of international humanitarian law have been committed in Myanmar since 2011 and that many of these violations undoubtedly amount to the gravest crimes under international law”.

It makes a specific recommendation to the Security Council to “ensure accountability for crimes under international law committed in Myanmar”.

Ensuring the prevention of such crimes – genocide, war crimes, and crimes against humanity – is one of the reasons that the United Nations and the Security Council were established in the first place.

As members of the Security Council we are today faced with a situation that clearly endangers international peace and security, and also a specific request for this Council to act.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marzuki Darusman

1606048091866.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom