What's new

Thunder Bravo Participating in Spears of Victory Exercise!

You have no idea how much they make fun of pilots from the gulf countries. They had to hire people from USAF to maintain their fleet, they are lazy as shit!
Correct, at least for KSA and Kuwait. They are also an instructor's worst nightmare (not some but most), this was true, especially in the late 80's thru mid 90's. Compared to students that an instructor deals with in the PAF (or the TAF for that matter) they are hard work. This is mostly because a lot of them (at least at that time) simply do not belong in a fast jet cockpit, selection (again, at least at that time) was not entirely on merit.

Who makes fun of them?

I think the USAF is quite friendly and fond of fighter jets in general, Amreekans are like this in most regards they appreciate everything

Or perhaps there is something unique about Jeff, they find cool 🤔
Hi,

Americans love a little guy standing up to the big guy and beating him up---.

Correct, at least for KSA and Kuwait. They are also an instructor's worst nightmare (not some but most), this was true, especially in the late 80's thru mid 90's. Compared to students that an instructor deals with in the PAF (or the TAF for that matter) they are hard work. This is mostly because a lot of them (at least at that time) simply do not belong in a fast jet cockpit, selection (again, at least at that time) was not entirely on merit.
Hi,

Language problem was the primary problem---.

Once an aviators, You start to think as an aviator, Myself as an enthusiast/PPL i can't hate any airplanes (expect some really ugly looking ones lol). same goes for the people working with airplanes.
Honestly jeff holds its mettle, It has been pitched against lethal and formidable fighters and it has shown its worth. Paf share their data with USAF, plus they are stationed in Pakistan to manage f16 fleet.
But USAF really likes is jeff multirole capabilities, it can punch above its weight. specially in antiship arsenal it carries.
Thats all i can say bro.
PAF sharing data on JF17 is hurting itself, as that info will find its way to India… and Israel..

Thunder Bravo departing for a mission during ongoing exercise in KSA.

PIC.png

PAF sharing data on JF17 is hurting itself, as that info will find its way to India… and Israel..
Israel is not a threat to Paf, there are usually their delegations sitting and observing the exercises.
Look espionage exists if they want info on jeff they can get it from a technician working on the jet.
Usaf Paf are both professional they know what to share and what to talk about.

Hi,

It is not as simple as that---.

No one shares their information just like that---.

Most of the stuff about the Jeff is known---it abilities are know---.

But how it is operated---that is something different----. That is what the enemy has to counter---.

Hi,

My 40 years of dealing with americans only----& rarely---rarely any pakistanis ever holds more ground than your position. Thank you.
One - An experience of "one" over even 140 years does not make a good sample set. The Americans and for that matter, any developed and powerful nation act upon national interest, period. They are your friend or enemy based on how it benefits them, maybe the general populace enjoys a good David vs. Goliath victory (who doesn't) but not necessarily those in power.

Two - I was more referring to your "language problem" reference comment to my post earlier. Perhaps you were an IP in Saudi Arabia or Kuwait in the mid-'80s and early '90s (the two countries and the time frame I mentioned specifically). I am pretty sure you were not, otherwise you would not have made such a categorical and confident statement. Hearing things from others and actually being there doing it are two different things, at that point, it becomes an opportunity to learn and observe.

Back
Top Bottom