This plane needs a new "islamic" name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myth_buster_1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If we can name mbt-2000 "al-khalid" im sure we can find a name for JF-17 as well.

This may disturb alot of fan's feelings cuz we are quite deluded.

I have no right to call some one "non muslim" or un islamic but I wonder why we chose this name (JF-17 "THUNDER") okay i know J=joint F=fighter and 17 is the digit after 16.:tup:

The other day I was watching Satanic Lady Gaga subliminal messages which are satanic and she is a illuminati!:bunny: I found out that thunder bolt sign is a satanic symbol from a f---ed up site
The Satanic Lightning Bolt symbolizes Satan as our True Creator God. The lightning bolt is the life force- the bioelectricity. All point down symbols in Satanism represent energy from above descending and giving life to, and empowering the human soul.
Interestingly JF-17 uses this symbol.
Then my curiosity led me to play around with JF-17 and the result is quite hilarious.
Could this be subliminal message? If we count the letters from A-F its 6 and J comes after 3 letters. and 3 6s or 666 is a satanic number.
Then if we add 1+7=8 and 8 is a satanic symbol as well.
Ironically all these 3 symbols occurs in JF-17 thunder?
It could be a coincidence or a subliminal message gifted to us by our Chinese friends.
Pakistan is at mercy of allah.
Name should be changed!

how about a literal translation:
JF-17 BIJLI..

or JF-17 GARJ.

doesn't matter yaar

Its a joint product with China so no problem for choosing "Joint Fighter"

Name does not do anything here, the machinery itself will do miracles :)

and once we have absolved enough technology to build our own fighters indigenously, you may feel free to name anything you want :)

If you insist, for now you can rename it as "JF-17 Shaheed Benazir Multirole Combat Aircraft"

If you insist, for now you can rename it as "JF-17 Shaheed Benazir Multirole Combat Aircraft"

:rofl::rofl:

I suggest JF-17 'GABBAR'

23gabbar.jpg

Zaki- Too long... also not a good idea to dedicate such a thing to one politician as many don't like her...

doesn't matter yaar

Its a joint product with China so no problem for choosing "Joint Fighter"

Name does not do anything here, the machinery itself will do miracles :)

and once we have absolved enough technology to build our own fighters indigenously, you may feel free to name anything you want :)

Agara jahaz ko mohtarma Benazir ki tarah shaheed karne ka irada ho to zaroor ye naam theek hai.

ok some name suggestion.

1. jahaz-e-kufr
2. jahaz-e- jahannum

4.jahaz-e-zardari

take ur pick now......

Sound more like Indian names

rejected

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

ok.
here's a better one.

JF-17 Gharoor:sniper:

Islam forbids gharoor.

SO NO

Islamic my foot..
Us Pakistani's stuff Islam into everything..
While the only thing Islamic actually happening in this country happens to males during childhood.
So if tomorrow if HIT gets a contract to manufacture a sanitary vehicle would you give it a "Islamic" name as well?
Al-Ghaleez I suppose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom