What's new

Third Guided Missile Corvette Almost Completed

You are right.

What war ? With who ?
With the current political set up and a pacifist COAS, it is more likely that Kashmir is going to be gifted/sold to India.
What are all these shiny toys for ?
How many drones have Pakistan acquired ? How many times have they been used against the terrorists and cut throats/ separatists operating along the western border ?
Blood of a jawan is that that cheap ?
Any other civilized country with the shahadat news that we hear everyday , and the populace will take the leadership to task.

And..Oops I did it again !
Am I banned ?
No, your post will be deleted.

That is understandable but the way we should see is that it better to go in a war(which is an eventuality) with 4 corvettes then 0. Same applies to other things. So preparations must go on. Also we should appreciate the ones working hard in all circumstances.

The conflict over Kashmir that boat has sailed long-ago, right now the LOC is the de-fecto International Border whether we like it or not.

The conflict over Kashmir that boat has sailed long-ago, right now the LOC is the de-fecto International Border whether we like it or not.
The value countries put into a border is always up for change. We don't notice it on a personal level because these trends manifest after decades, if not centuries. For as long as a potential geopolitical rival of very different ideological and cultural thought exists, there will always be a problem.

I was referring to the current situation of Pakistan because of the political scenario. Theif and liar are ruling the country. We don't need external enemies anymore.
External threads don't count for much just flatten fuckers lands if need be. I don't really count much be India or any one else in our neighbourhood or beyond that's why we are meant to be a nuclear power.
Its the internal threats of politicians and generals sell out is the more reasons for concerns and it hurts like a dagger and we feel deflated. What we thought about our country and how they turned out to be. Lets not spoil thread for others and hope these additions perform well and we build upon these acquisitions in the future.

there is a person getting "wehshi" running from Siasat threads to defense and he is reporting the unrelated posts, "daant-ta bhi hey posters ko" if people are against his political views, so avoid political discussion.

besides better keep politics to that section, it ruins the purpose of the thread.

First already launched, second is about to launch while third one is about to complete soon. construction of 4th ship is due to start now.

By 2025 , three Armed forces will be in good advanced shape to deter enemies.

But can it differentiate between conspiracy and interference? And can it open missile silo at night
No. But it can see the brown indian arse and make a bea line towards its rear end. That my friend is good enough for me!😅🤣😇

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom