What's new

The threat of the growing Egyptian military power, an Israeli study

It did not. I am a well wisher when it comes to egypt. I would like nothing better than a strong and prosperous Egypt.

However egyptian military buildup vis-a-vis israel is not credible. You are part of the same alliance and there is a technology gap that has not been closed.

You can not hope to defeat israel by buying weapons from the west or Russia when both has vested interest in keeping them several steps ahead.
And we humiliated your king, and we were on the doorstep of your capital, had you not sought help from the West like every time. As for the economic situation, your country has a crazy virus from the devaluation of the currency, even if it is on Palestine. You trade with it. Rather, you are the one who brought the Jews to Palestine. Shame on you. About my face now I don't know that sacred things are sold in order to lick the shoes of the West
only liar TROLL like you can say this

then all İsraeli Systems based on American technology

Do you know how many countries could develop nex gen Targeting Pod in the World ?

only USA,Turkey,İsrael,France,China and Russia
Egypt can not develop even E/O Systems

Turkey has enough money to buy most modern weapons in the world
but Turkey develops 700+ military projects for $70+ billion to become real military power
Turkey has far more military projects than even Egypt+Greece+İsrael combined

images (9).jpeg720152723857632.jpg٢٠٢١٠٧٣٠_٠٢٤٣٢٧.jpg
Do you know who in these photos is your terrorist boss?

Egypt is capable but doesn't have the political will to fire a bullet at Israel.
Sisi, Bashar al-asad the arab despots are good for killing own people.

And we humiliated your king, and we were on the doorstep of your capital, had you not sought help from the West like every time. As for the economic situation, your country has a crazy virus from the devaluation of the currency, even if it is on Palestine. You trade with it. Rather, you are the one who brought the Jews to Palestine. Shame on you. About my face now I don't know that sacred things are sold in order to lick the shoes of the West

TURKS ruled your whole Egypt including Cairo between 1250 and 1900s
Egypt was part of the Roman Empire , MAMLUKS , Ottoman Empire and British Empire
Know your place

Btw only TURKS raped West in history from ATILLA to Great Seljuk Empire and Ottoman Empire

go and lick the shoes of the West ( USA ) for $2 billion for İsraeli interests
SISI closed border with Palestine because of USA-İsrael says jump and Arab Dictators says how long SİR
Shame on you

USA used Dollars as a weapon against Turkish economy and 1 USD has risen to 8,8 TL from 1,8 TL between 2013 and 2021

Turkish currency droped by 488% in the last 7 years

If there were no attacks on Turkey and Turkish economy , Today Turkey would have minimum $1,5 trillion of GDP Nominal instead of $794 billion

Turkey and Turkish economy were under attack by The US and their terror organizations

-- 2013 Gezi Park rebellion
-- 2013 FETO's judical coup attemp
-- 2015 PKK's big rebellion in 22 cities
-- 2015-17 ISIS's 14 major terror attacks in Turkey
-- 2016 FETO's military coup attempt
-- 2018 TRUMP's attack on Turkish Economy

still Turkey has bigger GDP than Egypt+Greece+İsrael combined
Know your place

Last edited:
btw USA gives billions of dollars to Egypt to work for İsraeli interests
go and kill more Palestinians for İsraeli interests
That is just pure propaganda grown within Islamist, pan Arabs and anti nowadays Egypt. They would have least payed these billions to stop Egypt from being a Russian client. What an ignorant you are.
That is: it’s the claim of fact that is being solidified and it’s the premises that are being changed to fit the argument...
You pray for ERDOGAN that He spent over $1 trillion for public projects in the last 19 years instead of buying weapons
I don’t give a single **** out the ones I have in reserve for stupid people about Erdogan or Turkey: the man is giving concessions for Egypt (giving away the MB). Egypt’s purchase of weapons isn’t even to be questioned... what is making you uncomfortable with that anyways?
Should you actually go over the gdp growth forecasts of Egypt and Turkey, you’d find Egypt’s growth rate higher. That is _logical_ yet when we eventually reach your GDP you’d have to admit: Egypt’s neighbours aren’t the same as Turkey’s since most exports of our neighbors are oil, yet yours aren’t. We’d reach your GDP level despite having no proper population distribution because of our water scarcity...
We’re approaching by the day: https://enterprise.press/stories/2019/01/09/egypt-to-be-among-worlds-top-10-economies-by-2030/
Egypt is capable but doesn't have the political will to fire a bullet at Israel.
I don’t see why you wouldn’t say the opposite too. It just had to be Egypt giving free concessions to Israel and not Egypt exporting Israeli gas or Egypt having Ethiopia looking beyond Israel for ADs...
It just can’t be shared interests can it? It MUST be the god damn Sisi and Egypt being the trail for some reason.
SISI closed border with Palestine because of USA-İsrael says jump and Arab Dictators says how long SİR
Because Gaza is weapons infested, and has evidently supported ISIS in the Sinai since 2012. Don’t blame Egypt for such actions, it’s their mistake and their result. Egypt wasn’t the reason why Palestine is split in terms of leadership either...
go and lick the shoes of the West ( USA ) for $2 billion for İsraeli interests
Why don’t you _keep_ seeking Iraqi/Syrian oil to keep the lights on?

Ya shabab,when are the Su-35s coming? Did you get some already?
Enta yabny masry?
Russian sources state that 5 Su-35s were delivered, though no confirmation from Egypt or footage has surfaced so far.
Turkish currency droped by 488% in the last 7 years
Since 2017 EGP has rose vis-a-vis USD.
Another failure of Sisi’s policies..
TURKS ruled your whole Egypt including Cairo between 1250 and 1900s
And has escaped further Egyptian expansion thanks to Russia and the UK’s pressure... While Egypt was invaded by Turkey for no one was there to pressure Turkey against doing so.

Last edited:
The rabaa massacre ? is it true or propaganda ?
Ones who ignored warnings, restricted the movement of Rabaa residents and robbed them? Ones who had molotovs and AKs? Ones who represented sectarianism and took ideological beliefs to the level of society?
USA gives billions of dollars to Egypt because of İsraeli interests on sustaining the 1979 Egyptian-Israeli peace treaty
Israeli interests? Ya ro7 omak!
It was Israel to reject Peace proposals in the 50s, early 70s and were the ones to invade twice. It was their minister to say “I’d rather have Sinai and no peace than peace with no Sinai” or a similar thing. It was the Israelis to give away lands they started to inhabit and search for oil.
It was Israel to constantly target the Sinai, something they can’t do now.
The US aid does not go for lobbying Egyptian officials but for weaponry and other stuff, all confirmed by the US’s archives...
Go ahead explaining stupidly how an Apache upgrade is very influential...
why SISI closed border with Palestine ? MOURSI didnt do it
Morsi gave the insurgency a head start didn’t he?
Egypt rules by christian Copts
Lets hypothetically imagine that Egypt is ruled by Christian Copts
What’s the problem with that? They’re Egyptian anyways.
Egypt is now a state capitalist country, the state is ruled by both Muslims and Christians and anyone who qualified regardless the belief...

Ones who ignored warnings, restricted the movement of Rabaa residents and robbed them? Ones who had molotovs and AKs? Ones who represented sectarianism and took ideological beliefs to the level of society?
Is human rights watch credible source ?
seems like Sisi wanted to secure his power by removing any opposition by any means necessary.

The rabaa massacre ? is it true or propaganda ?
I almost died one day because of these terrorists with an explosion. If I was there, I would have killed them more than that

Egyptians will be the last country to ever attack Israel. They have sucessfully neutered by US to pose no threat to Israel. If tgey were a threat France wouldnt be providing them military tech.

The amount of unity between our Muslim majority nations is beyond my expectation.
No wonder why an apartheid state like Israel still survives to this day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom