What's new

The Iraqi Armed Forces

Iraqi pilots training on F-16

847.jpg

120829-Z-KJ784-039.JPG

081215-F-9616R-327.jpg

That's what destroys an army. An army built on those lines is never effective one. That the reason Arab armies are easily beaten.

I think just representation in power be it the army or bureaucracy makes a diverse country strong. Pakistan lost half the country because this basic principle was not followed.

As far as Iraq's Army is concerned, it is very important that it becomes powerful and stable because they will play a major role in the arab world and Eurasia in the future.

I think just representation in power be it the army or bureaucracy makes a diverse country strong. Pakistan lost half the country because this basic principle was not followed.

As far as Iraq's Army is concerned, it is very important that it becomes powerful and stable because they will play a major role in the arab world and Eurasia in the future.

Reconstructing of Iraqi Army...interesting.

I feel bad for Iraqi soldiers who had to face the war due to its leadership's wrong decisions.

Hope good future comes to Iraq..and please, stop this sunni-shia killings for heaven's sake.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom