What's new

Tall and Graceful - Father of current DG ISPR happens to be on UN terror list.

He is probably a patriot, who gives a shit about UN terror links (as long as he wasn't acting against the intrests of Pakistan)

BS thread

Maybe for you, but not for a lot of people.

Addressing your points one by one, this is not the first regime change, we had another in 2018, that was also establishment led and sponsored. Years worth of engineering went into it.

As for the murder of Arshad Shareef, he's not the first to be targeted in this way. I used to post about various journalists who were picked up, attacked or shot. Back then retarded PTI supporters used to practise every known method of mental gymnastics under the sun to defend or obfuscate.

Your Faisal Nazeer is another man's Faiz Hameed, where Imran and his top brass have all sorts of cases against them, and are sometimes jailed without any reason for a few days. The establishment of yesteryear literally oversaw months of detention without trial on bogus charges and lifetime disqualifications. This is not new.

You ask about Bajwa selling us out. Bajwa was the last of generals to support Imran. He helped solidfy Imran's power in 2018, helped form parliamentary alliances, allowed Faiz Hameed to aid in political management. Imran Khan himself said that he needed Bajwa & Co's help to pass bills. PTI's current president Elahi sahib is himself on record saying k GHQ waley inn ki napiyan tak badalte rahe teen saal se. Imran is on record saying that Bajwa is the most pro-democracy chief ever, and he and the rest of parliament under PTI's leadership gave the same man an extension. I'm amazed by Imran's naked hypocrisy when it comes to Bajwa, reminds me of this: "jis par ehsaan karo uske shar se bacho." Hazrat Ali (R.A) - Bajwa was a fascist, but for most of his tenure, he was a pro Imran fascist.

And on the very subject of army chiefs selling us out, there's a lot to be said here about Kiyani, Raheel Sharif too, but what they did was at a time when the army had total control over the narrative, so their accolades are not talked about. Again, this is not new.

You ask k kya tab sabiq wazir e azam ko katal karne ki koshish ki gayi thi? Sir, we have already seen one PM actually be killed at the hands of the establishment, not just attempted but actually murdered. ZAB was also a judicial murder. BB was a twice former PM and a PM to be in waiting, she was also killed. Nobody's condoning if it happens, but here if you want to trade accusations.

Kya tab is tarha ka fascism tha? etc. You're seriously asking this? In which world have Imran Khan and his supporters been living for the years before 2022? I find it laughable that he calls this era "the worst form of fascism", when he himself was supporting the same for the previous 8 years or so. Back then, the fascism was in his favour so he did not complain. All politicians, including Imran Khan are hypocrites in this matter. Fascism is great when they're benefitting and regrettable when they're on the receiving end.

@VCheng @Xestan @RAMPAGE @fisher1 I wonder how many of you guys remember the exact conversations had with PTI supporters on all of these topics in pre 2022?
1682080142857-png.925632

Take my poor man's positive rating.
@Bleek @Goenitz Please read his post.

You are entitled to your opinion but most of the opinions does not even worth pennies
That's what I was trying to say. Why run after pennies when the outcome is "ending up pennyless". Here is my opinion - Purey mulk ke L lag gaye falsehood aur propaganda establish karne mein. Abhi pura mulk bheekh maang raha hai. So cute. Height of Innocence.

He is probably a patriot, who gives a shit about UN terror links (as long as he wasn't acting against the intrests of Pakistan)

BS thread
Yes Probably.. A patriot who is going to instrumental for another FATF colourful list Probably...

Every snake in Pakistan is a Patriot till the time he bite the snake charmer. Salute

Last edited:

Addressing your points one by one, this is not the first regime change, we had another in 2018, that was also establishment led and sponsored. Years worth of engineering went into it.

As for the murder of Arshad Shareef, he's not the first to be targeted in this way. I used to post about various journalists who were picked up, attacked or shot. Back then retarded PTI supporters used to practise every known method of mental gymnastics under the sun to defend or obfuscate.

Your Faisal Nazeer is another man's Faiz Hameed, where Imran and his top brass have all sorts of cases against them, and are sometimes jailed without any reason for a few days. The establishment of yesteryear literally oversaw months of detention without trial on bogus charges and lifetime disqualifications. This is not new.

You ask about Bajwa selling us out. Bajwa was the last of generals to support Imran. He helped solidfy Imran's power in 2018, helped form parliamentary alliances, allowed Faiz Hameed to aid in political management. Imran Khan himself said that he needed Bajwa & Co's help to pass bills. PTI's current president Elahi sahib is himself on record saying k GHQ waley inn ki napiyan tak badalte rahe teen saal se. Imran is on record saying that Bajwa is the most pro-democracy chief ever, and he and the rest of parliament under PTI's leadership gave the same man an extension. I'm amazed by Imran's naked hypocrisy when it comes to Bajwa, reminds me of this: "jis par ehsaan karo uske shar se bacho." Hazrat Ali (R.A) - Bajwa was a fascist, but for most of his tenure, he was a pro Imran fascist.

And on the very subject of army chiefs selling us out, there's a lot to be said here about Kiyani, Raheel Sharif too, but what they did was at a time when the army had total control over the narrative, so their accolades are not talked about. Again, this is not new.

You ask k kya tab sabiq wazir e azam ko katal karne ki koshish ki gayi thi? Sir, we have already seen one PM actually be killed at the hands of the establishment, not just attempted but actually murdered. ZAB was also a judicial murder. BB was a twice former PM and a PM to be in waiting, she was also killed. Nobody's condoning if it happens, but here if you want to trade accusations.

Kya tab is tarha ka fascism tha? etc. You're seriously asking this? In which world have Imran Khan and his supporters been living for the years before 2022? I find it laughable that he calls this era "the worst form of fascism", when he himself was supporting the same for the previous 8 years or so. Back then, the fascism was in his favour so he did not complain. All politicians, including Imran Khan are hypocrites in this matter. Fascism is great when they're benefitting and regrettable when they're on the receiving end.

@VCheng @Xestan @RAMPAGE @fisher1 I wonder how many of you guys remember the exact conversations had with PTI supporters on all of these topics in pre 2022?
Accurate. Very accurate.

Despite being extremely anti-PDM, I can never entirely see myself supporting IKs narrative simply because of this. I do not for a second think that Bajwa wasn’t corrupt or didn’t sell us out. I knew him enough to know that he was anything but a patriot or loyal, and I believe I know better than most the kind of Corruption that goes on within the forces.

but all these PTI supporters are as blindly Pro-IK and as blindly Anti-Everything else (especially army) as they complain about PDM supporters being, and then they act all high and mighty. These are the things they’re just not ready to hear. Now would anyone believe me if I say I’d vote for PTI after all this? No, their supporters would probably hurl abuses at me too, because somehow they’re not the reason For PTIs downfall, but I am.

The same people who licked the army’s boots when others warned of such things are now abusing everyone and anyone even remotely related to the forces because their “leader” said so. I don’t even blame IK for any of this. Pakistanis have short memories and even shorter attention spans, they generalize everything. There’s no such thing as a middle ground, no such thing as a compromise, no such thing as realistic. It’s either it’s all good or all bad. And in this way they become the very thing that destroys their nation.

I don’t know when the army, the establishment, the police, the politicians and the CSS/government officials went from being part of Pakistan’s “poor awaam being mistreated by the army and government elites” to being “The cancer destroying this country”, because last I checked, the same awaam makes up said cancer. I’m willing to bet half the people complaining here would be the same if ever put in Bajwas shoes. Is it just in our blood? No, it’s in our system. One corrupt generation set it up, and successive ones worship it. We have made the worlds worst written constitution equal to the word of god in this country. And the worst made system one who’s sovereignty needs to Be respected (you can apply that to all of them, the parliament, the judiciary and the establishment).
We keep trying and crying to replace people, Bajwa, Sharifs, Zardaris or IKs, but we never want to change the system that allows any and all of these to misuse power, because then we’d have to give up the corruption we do too, no matter how small. We only want others to stop.

Pakistans problems are so much deeper rooted than the Father of DG ISPR being on some useless international list, but I guess abusing the person and his dad somehow helps the nation more than whatever the two being abused are doing.

another Gem produced by our Qoumi idara, Army has created some of the top quality Haram khor's the country has ever seen.

Apny hera mandi k buchon generals ko bolo to ab bhaij do na jehadi kashmir ? ma k ghoro ab keun nhi bhaij rahy ? Ab to khan nhi ha ya abhi bhi uska he order man rahy ho ? :lol:
Jao azad kara lo kashmir , kia chudi kia chudi ka shorba

Aor tu yeh video keub nhi lagata ? Jis ma khan na modi ki dhoti gandi kar de ? :lol:
Putter things are changing, lekin tujei kia tu jaa k ami/baji ka mujra kra zaman park aur 10rs k note collect kr :lol:

The guy in your avatar once said no Pakistani COAS is picked without US consent. Tell me who are the real American bootlickers?
All right, might be true might be not (army is not clean and neat, but i won't criticise then for the sake of a stupid play boy who know a shit about geopolitics and who bring back all the TTP elements)----Now tell me, what do you think about a "ameer ul momineen" aka mujere wala baba who took for a ride the whole nation (me included) for hakeeki azadi then went back licking americans boots and also licking boots of army to accept him again?

Putter things are changing, lekin tujei kia tu jaa k ami/baji ka mujra kra zaman park aur 10rs k note collect kr :lol:
Kia change ho raha ha ? Apni gandain hathaiki par rakh molana ko paish kar k kashmir wapis lay lia ?
Putar hum tum jeson aor tumary boton waly baap ko janty hain kitny pani ma hain aor kahan kahan pant utarwa kr ay hoay hain sab ka pata ha koi aor bat kar keun unko mazeed ganda karwa raha ha apny sath :lol:

If faisal naseer is not terrorist then whom is ?
Khan sb what proofs do you have against Faisal Naseer. Pls don't tell me that Imran khan said so.

Man you said it all. Thanks for existing on def pk.

PTI supporters are hypocrites just like their leader. I have never seen a munafiq like Imran Khan and this isn’t an exaggeration.

Believe me, I used to think Nawaz Sharif and Zardari used to lie and felt disgusted from their politics. But my mind is blown at the lies of Imran Khan.

He has absolutely no shame. He has no honor and even broke a marriage with an old lady and he lies daily. I thought only kaffirs used to do this, get divorced at old age but my oh my, he broke up the marriage of an old lady with several children all for his sick pleasure and superstition. He could’ve any younger virgin crazy for money and his cocaine looks but he bring destruction.

Today he says I love tomatoes, within 12 hours he will say I have hated tomatoes all my life. Within the next 12 hours he will say you misunderstood I love tomatoes. Another 12 hours he will say I have hated tomatoes all my life and you are lying and so on and so forth.

He is the most despicable human being I have seen in Pakistan. I can’t believe I am going to say this but even Nawaz and Zardari had some integrity and didn’t lie so much. If other politicians lie 100 times a year, Imran Khan lies 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 x 99999999999999 times a year

So yeah who cares what a liar says. Who care what his liar supporters say.

50 lak homes
1 crore jobs
No tax amnesty
200 billion dollars from outside
Throw 100 billion dollars at the world
Bajwa is democracy
Bajwa raped me
America raped me
I love America
Modi is love and good for Kashmir
Modi is nazi
JKT is honest and good
JKT is corrupt
Foreign funding is lie
Foreign funding is irrelevant

Blah blah, the lies never stop until he stop breathing.

Pointless to waste energy on a drug addicted liar.

The thing about all the past leaders and what makes them bearable is they never claimed to be pious or preach us morality. PMLN used to tell kids corruption is OK.

Allah ﷻ ki panah

A munafiq can’t even recite full Fatihah judges others on their morality, claims to be making Riasat e Medina, brought darbari Maulvis and has the audacity to call his opposition supporters low on morals.

The amount of women he ficked, he should get the fick off our lives and try to apologise to them. His disgusting rest of life will be spent apologising to them even if he were to apologise to those women he had sex with everyday

But yeah Islamic republic of Pakistan where the worst of people eat our brain and mark my words, he will get selected again. Because he will undress himself and do whatever you ask of him. That kind of whores in politics are perfect for the position of power.

Back
Top Bottom