What's new

Sweden arrested Quran burner in the face of protests: Momen

Actually we are stuck with you guys.
@Falcon26
You’re on a Pakistani forum kid.
We’re stuck with you unemployed ugly creatures.
Your existence pollutes the earth.
The only good pajeet is a dead one.

Lol.... its not retaliation. Its impotent rage.
Call it whatever you want. We’ll still make pigs like you lose their heads and level somnath once again.

While I personally won't do this because of Muslims who can't take insults will kill me and also because I don't care enough to do it.
No point in taking on people who have been given license to do evil by their book.
Stop posting rubbish you havnt a clue especially about Islam.

Moderators please ban @wildlens as his provocative anti-Islam comments are instigating flame wars on this thread @waz

You all need to stop replying to him, his trolling your just feeding him and in the process writing allot of nonsense yourselves. Stick to the topic.

Moderators please ban @wildlens as his provocative anti-Islam comments are instigating flame wars on this thread @waz
I did not instigate anything. You are the one who told me unnecessary things and when I point out how your compatriots respond you blame me.

You’re on a Pakistani forum kid.
We’re stuck with you unemployed ugly creatures.
Your existence pollutes the earth.
The only good pajeet is a dead one.

Call it whatever you want. We’ll still make pigs like you lose their heads and level somnath once again.
@Falcon26 To your comment on anti Islamic rhetoric. I think I have given u ample evidence in and afternoon.

I'm not antinislam although I don't agree with it. I am a centrist, pro justice and pro equality and anti hypocrisy

All the Islamic countries summoned their ambassadors and protests were held in front of their embassies which eventually made them compromise.

My problem is, why don't we have this unity when it comes to holy Quds and other important issues like Kashmir?

First issue of Muslims, the one that bleeds them to death is Palestine. That's our biggest weakness, Israel being a Jewish stronghold, won't give up easily. Unless we arm each and every Palestinian to fight for holy mosque and their own freedom from aparthied regime. India can be dealt with just like Swedish case.

The beauty of this event on the other hand is, Quran gathered Muslims together succesfuly. Its torn up pages, its holy words resonated and reached out to Muslims' minds and hearts. We need to understand this very fact that every Palestinian being killed by Israelis is a Quran being desecrated.
Because unfortunately Middle Eastern's don't see South Asian Muslims as equal as them, and that include Palestinians as well, Palestinians are very racists and toxic to Muslims from S.Asia, Egyptians are always in the lead when it comes to racism.
The fact that entire ME is in bed with West and their interest I see no hope for Palestinians or Kashmiri's, can they put pressure on India ? yes they sure can, but will they do it ? Nope...
The way I see it that all is happening in this world is all according to Allah's plan and the prophecies from Rasool Allah are coming true every year word by word, let them rejoice and enjoy the killing of Palestinians, cause we Muslims firmly believe in the end they will meet their justice and this time it will be much more severe.

Muslim block has to become stronger, and first step should be peace between Iran/KSA, Smaller countries like UAE and Qatar who holds powerful influence who also funds many unrest has to stop, so does Pakistan, Iran etc... we need to get our shit together if we have to raise our voice for anything let alone pressuring a country like India or Israel to back off.

Freedom of speech, not freedom to insult ..If you dont know the difference, then you shouldn't comment

So f@!k off
Someone suggested that the man should burn the Torah and the Bible as well. Why just Qur'an?

I mean be fair and honest. Yes I know We Muslims see Torah and Bible as revelations from Allah, but still if they are honest then burn those books too as well. Yes as Muslims we believe the Torah and the Bible have been corrupted over time.

Lol.... its not retaliation. Its impotent rage.
You idiot, this is a Pakistani forum.

If they burn our holy book Qur'an, we have every right to burn their holy books "Torah" and the "Bible."

Someone suggested that the man should burn the Torah and the Bible as well. Why just Qur'an?

I mean be fair and honest. Yes I know We Muslims see Torah and Bible as revelations from Allah, but still if they are honest then burn those books too as well. Yes as Muslims we believe the Torah and the Bible have been corrupted over time.

You idiot, this is a Pakistani forum.

If they burn our holy book Qur'an, we have every right to burn their holy books "Torah" and the "Bible."

Don’t bother with him dear brother. His vile type enjoy news on Quran burning; im
Against having Muslim hindu threads on PDF for this very reason to stop trolls like him coming on here having a excuse to say stuff what they wouldn’t say to yours and my face,

He’s a fucking Christian you dumb bat
No, he seems to be an ex-Muslim. They seem to create most trouble. Like Salman Rushdie who created this whole shock and awe 'art form' after migrating to a Western free society and then trying to taunt their former faith using the protection of Western society. If they do such stunts in their home countries they would be disappeared silently, and none would know.

This is condemnable every way you see, but the criminal was allowed to commit crime by the city government. If criminal is responsible, so is the government who protected this act through their police force.

And what do you gain for offending 1.6 billion people of planet earth?

Because unfortunately Middle Eastern's don't see South Asian Muslims as equal as them, and that include Palestinians as well, Palestinians are very racists and toxic to Muslims from S.Asia, Egyptians are always in the lead when it comes to racism.
Because south Asian Muslims are mostly third kid of a goat! So if they ( others) don't show respect, I don't blame them!

Respect is something you have to earn,and south Asian Muslims don't have the quality!

However Pakistanis are showing different thing nowadays! As at least they are fighting for Imran Khan !

In Bangladesh we only can create tempest in a tea pot , aka heated debate in Facebook, various online platforms , but nobody comes to street against the fascist regime!

Did you watch the movie "Ten commandments"? Moses there declared that almighty lord will fight for you ,so don't worry!

We Bangladeshi people exactly expect that almighty God will fight for us!

That's why Momen type guys can speak whatever they wish, knowing that no harm will come from these

"Beef eater marde momin with vegetarian nature , who talk more and work less "
It's a rare species!

Last edited:
Why arrest someone for merely eating beef ? Trolling with umbilical cord attached !
These beasts don't just arrest people for eating beef, they murder them. They then scream and yell when Muslims ask for a blasphemer to merely be jailed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom