What's new

Successful software update started on our brothers from central punjab as well

Firaun used to update softwares just like that. Then his software got updated. @ziaulislam

I hope you suffer same as he and his family did.

Lolx!!!! Which family ? 1st , 2nd or 3rd ?. I hope your daughters get the same treament as he treated other women....Inshallah allah apki khwahish poori karay....Ameen!!!!

Lolx!!!! Which family ? 1st , 2nd or 3rd ?. I hope your daughters get the same treament as he treated other women....Inshallah allah apki khwahish poori karay....Ameen!!!!
What's up with your obsession with women

Pakistan Army is not pathetic but PTI surely is along with that pathetic-Khan
Not true general niazi was brave
Here it's BBC source saying he was going to die before surrendering and all is well

It's generals are pathetic and a bunch of pus$ies.

Gali gali me shor hai , Pakistani phooj zalim and choor hai.
phooji ghadoo ka aik e bol hai, chief humara whiskey khoor hai.

You can loot a dead carcass so much sooner or later no matter how incompetent and afraid people are they will react.
This continues adventure from jerenels are doing one thing until now people had believe in army they showed true face, they had some belief in supreme court thats gone, they are waiting for elections doesn't matter how delayed atleast they still had chance, and IK still being sort of the last symbol of a national leader.
Billions are not coming to Pakistan no matter what khaki cun*s say.
When there is no hope left, you will see eruption & mob justice.
Which wont see or care if you are good phooji bad phooji , good police officer bad police officers,
Quaid e azam set a trend that take your freedom from system by staying in the system he set the example but Phoojis are trying to show that these scums are worse than foreign invaders and there is no way out. For last couple of years i have been saying this going are only getting darker for the future of Pakistan and sadly its only gone get worse. JUST LIKE SHAH being the supreme leader had to run, these scums wont be able to run.
Sadly the consequences of this will be felt in the whole region. I really hope sanity prevails but greed of this institution will cause millions of innocent deaths.

I’m glad the IB operative kept his lips sealed even when he carried a drunken IK from his chair to the bed.
To that part once Bhutto said in one of his Jalsa in Sindh
"Hai main Sharb Peeta hoo Ghareebo ka Khoon Nahi"

Those Khoom Asham Dareenday whom now Army is supporting are not in any comparison better than IK kya PMD waley saab doodh peeta hai ... ???

Army was OK with Indian concubine of NS who army itself declared RAW asset to influence NS, but not OK with alleged drinking habit of IK ....

Please my dear Signalian buy only such "new Narrative" which sounds logical ..... Poorani Sahrab aur Sharabi both have way passed their expiry date ....

Last edited:

Those Khoom Asham Dareenday who now Army is supporting are not in any comparison better than IK kys PMD waley saab doodh peeta hai ... ???

Army was OK with Indian concubine of NS who army itself declared RAW asset to influence NS, but not OK with alleged drinking habit of IK ....

Please my dear Signalian buy only such "new Narrative" which sounds logical ..... Poorani Sahrab aur Sharabi both have way passed their expiry date ....
Bhai yeh sharab ka ilzam laga rahe hien jinka sharab culture sabh ko pata hai. Aik sharabi general nashay mien dhut halat mien general raani ki godh mien baith ker aadha mulk gawa gaya aur yeh Mujahid bannay ka dhong machatay rahay. Aik gandi nasal ke ganday logh.

Bhai yeh sharab ka ilzam laga rahe hien jinka sharab culture sabh ko pata hai. Aik sharabi general nashay mien dhut halat mien general raani ki godh mien baith ker aadha mulk gawa gaya aur yeh Mujahid bannay ka dhong machatay rahay. Aik gandi nasal ke ganday logh.

It not about their allegations on IK but about their justifications for illegal and immoral act of regime change.

How the hell they could justify their act legally there is no way .... so to divert the simple and basic question about their oppressions .... they claim all the moral & legal ills about their opponents ....

ARMY IS AGAINST THE NATION .... ITS THEM WHO HAVE COMMITTED THE TREASON AGAINST THE NATION .... GENERALS HAVE GONE ROGUE .....

Last edited:
It not about their allegations on IK but about their justifications for illegal and immoral act of regime change.

How the hell they could justify their act legally there is no way .... so divert the the simple and basic question about their oppressions .... they claim all the moral & legal ills about their opponents ....

ARMY IS AGAINST THE NATION .... ITS THEM WHO HAS COMMITTED THE TREASON AGAINST THE NATION .... GENERALS HAVE GONE ROGUE .....

It’s not just the treason that is being committed now. They are at the root of all major challenges that has brought Pakistan at the verge of collapse. Filthy leeches won’t let go till they drain the last drop of blood.

I
You are admitting that Bajwa broke his oath of not to interfere in politics.
Article 6 for Bajwa and Asim Whisky for interfering in Politics.
Bajwa should be treated under article 6 for indulging himself in politics along with the person who forced him to do so:

1696827442825.png

Last edited:

Those Khoom Asham Dareenday whom now Army is supporting are not in any comparison better than IK kya PMD waley saab doodh peeta hai ... ???

My narrative has been mechanized and armored warfare along with CAS for taking out enemy armor and other targets along with a good logistical support and combined arms warfare, does that help ? Some of the ideas were close to reality and got them seen inculcated into PA doctrine and formations.

You know for every piece of military weapon information or specs or technicality, it required study, not just knowledge and exposure or experience. Every topic that was opened on military and every post regarding military scenarios required all that. But thanks to our mods who allowed teens with hormones running high, enter every PA related thread to start bashing COAS, ISI etc even when the thread was about a tank or gun. When asked to be pushed back to other threads, no one complied.

So I decided, why not, go to political threads and talk anything. You dont need an iota of knowledge for that, just hear say, no technical study even. For weapons it was always different, like the plus and minuses of T-80 UD in combat, a whole different story, but bashing anyone ? piece of cake. So you tell a political narrative, I tell a different political narrative, you bring up your logics, I bring up mine and its a never ending charade in politics, thats why its so fun and its never ending. We never know when a war will occur, but we always know that media will never shut up about anyone. So post quality goes down, post numbers go up, you dont need to study or review before posting, just come online and burn bums - easy peasy, lemon squeezy !

so 10, 15, max 20 mins. Come, have fun and go. In politics there is no respect, there is only a blame game which no one can win. No respect to poster, no respect to follower, no respect to party, no value of opinion since they change over night, I mean its a ruthless mess and boy was I missing all this fun. Those boring, dry topics of tactics, strategy on military maneuvers.

But there is a catch, whatever is discussed on politics here on PDF has zero impact on Pakistani politics, i mean when was the last time you got invited to a talk show on media where your comments actually mattered and made a change? If something like this occurred then really I am happy for you, coz any change comes from ideas - not debating them, not mud slinging, not a bigger ego, not proving a point, - but by actually being in some capacity to implement that idea so a 0.0001% difference is made for the betterment of the country. I know Rescue Ranger is doing that in reality and practically. He isnt just throwing words around here, that man is out there making a difference. I am from the black coats in Pakistan, its sorry to see no rising as was seen in 2007, its disappointing for me.

Have fun on PDF, opening 5 more threads on how J-10 can serve PAF and how it can tackle the problem of high altitude BVR combat as well as leading drones into action backed with A2G armed JFTs is a piece of cake - but it wont make any difference in reality. Even starting a thread on how units of 34 LID can be broken down into sub-units of platoon level with the correct inventory of weapons and transport can wreak havoc on TTP cells inside Pakistan and Afghanistan. How a single Aviation Bde of PA armed with recon/transport choppers and UCAVs can be the QRF that Military needs in these times where explosions and ambushed are taking place in Pakistan. Theres lots more, pick up any weapon and there are multiple ways to deploy and use it with other variables like trained men, time frames of day/night, sensors, command levels etc.

But honestly, political mud slinging has turned out be more fun and you (no not you) can be an illiterate fool with a mobile and an account on PDF to get go - nothing more. Come in, destroy all threads with utter nonsense and rubbish and repeat.

Bajwa should be treated under article 6 for indulging himself in politics along with the person who forced him to do so:

View attachment 959649

Clearly it says in brackets except qazi essa and hafizullah sahab

not sure why youthias think other wise

the army generals are haramzadas.. and their supporters and their apologist are worse
Well that's a problem isn't it

Because that's a large swath of population

Back
Top Bottom