What's new

SPY Network In Ministry of Defence Production Pakistan

I have a friend who is retired from Pakistan's identity card organization. He told me this last year that there is no such thing as encryption in that system (that hosts all possible data about the entire population) and that people can get access to the system based on who they know. That's scary tbh. Sensitive data should not be put on live serves, ever.
You can buy their data from criminals based all around Pakistan. We need encryption and other methods for all kind of sensitive data
thankfully the account is suspended. hoping for permanent ban
Got many of his accounts suspended around 20 he made. And even if he is suspended permanently he can use it through VPN.

not really. understand the counter intelligence also manipulates those who think they are selling themselves by implanting a well thought out but false secrets to misguide the foreign purchasing agency thus sending behind the truck ki laal batti and then capturing them.

That is if they can detect that there is a spy within their ranks to begin with...

If they can't detect the likes of Husain Haqqani, I don't have much high hopes. Then again, every other senior Officer within the Armed Forces holds a US Visa and live in the US or abroad after retirement.

Last edited:
That is if there is a spy within their ranks to begin with...

If they can't detect the likes of Husain Haqqani, I don't have much high hopes. Then again, every other senior Officer within the Armed Forces holds a US Visa and live in the US or abroad after retirement.
that's a pretty bold and a dangerous claim given that none of the recent retired generals are found living in the u.s. including pervez musharraf. and they always new what husain haqani was, but thanks to the pressure of the "civil society", they had to temporarily let the "civilian government" do their bidding until things settled down. yes, it needs to be tighter than this; there shouldn't even be a so called "civil society" that somehow is considered as unique and above the law...they should be answerable to the littar tay chittar of the police that the common man is answerable to.

Musharraf is basically a traitor living abroad. One of the many reasons why he won't come back is that he knows he'll be tried for treason if he does. :D

Not to mention former Army Chief Raheel Sharif who went on to work in Saudi Arabia and former ISI head Shuja Pasha who went on to work in the UAE.

And from personal experience, I can tell you there are many in the Pakistani Armed Force who're dual citizens or become one after joining the force. Either that or they have relatives working abroad, especially in the US ( Lt. General Asim Bajwa; overseer of CPEC).

No other major armed forces in the world has this predicament. Even Indian general (for the most part) retire within the nations and don't seek connections outside the country when employed within the Armed Services.

Now don't take me as a "Army Hater" since I'm merely stating facts. I also corrected my initial post (#62): "That is if (they can detect) there is a spy within their ranks".

Like I mentioned earlier, if people can sell their religion, you can bet they can very well sell their country. Civilian or Soldier. :enjoy:

We should be proud that Foreign powers consider our defense production worth spying for

Back
Top Bottom