Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sindh Rangers introduces new uniform

Listen

304854_5295193_updates.jpg

KARACHI: Pakistan Rangers Sindh has authorized new uniform change effective April 30 2018.

According to a statement issued by the paramilitary force, the pattern of uniform is being changed for all ranks deployed in Sindh province and its capital Karachi.

304854_5010045_updates.jpg

Rangers personnel patrolling a street in Karachi-File photo

The statement also carried samples of old and new uniforms in order to enable the people to identify the personnel of Sindh Rangers.

The Rangers have been carrying out an operation against criminal elements in Karachi in collaboration with Sindh police since 2013.

During their campaign, the police and the paramilitary forces have established peace in Karachi, home to 20 million people and commercial hub of the nuclear armed nation .

304854_4676069_updates.jpg

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/304854-sindh-rangers-introduces-new-uniform

another useless cosmetic change. they'll still have the old black/old chocolate chip clothing accessories/vests to go along with it. equip the jawans with actual plate carriers and other equipment that enhances their tactical advantages rather than more sewing contracts given to their friends.

another useless cosmetic change. they'll still have the old black/old chocolate chip clothing accessories/vests to go along with it. equip the jawans with actual plate carriers and other equipment that enhances their tactical advantages rather than more sewing contracts given to their friends.
Already being done that is How FC soldier survived three bullets which were fired at him in Baluchistan

KARACHI: Pakistan Rangers Sindh has authorized new uniform change effective from April 30 2018.
According to a statement issued by the paramilitary force, the pattern of uniform is being changed for all ranks deployed in Sindh province and its capital Karachi.
The statement also carried samples of old and new uniforms in order to enable the people to identify the personnel of Sindh Rangers.
FB_IMG_1524957094089.jpg
FB_IMG_1524957050377.jpg
FB_IMG_1524957014364.jpg
FB_IMG_1524957000858.jpg

Bhai Ya Kaya ha. What is thi

KARACHI: Pakistan Rangers Sindh has authorized new uniform change effective from April 30 2018.
View attachment 470195 View attachment 470196 View attachment 470197 View attachment 470198
Very Nice Armeay man.
Are You coNTACT me

Hellow Dear are you Fine

Is this new camo fully digital? I mean the army still uses semi-digital camo

Does anybody know -

• Are rank/file rangers recruited from across Pakistan?
  • What is the ethnic mix of the rank/file.

I have an issue with the types of hijabs worn by females who serve in security roles. I think they're a bit clumsy (some more so than others). I think they should standardise them to the type of stretchy/breathable/elastic type hijabs worn by some athletes. Less loose fabric for criminals to get a hold of. Mind you i wonder of these are a greater choking risk in a fight?

upload_2018-8-25_22-10-53.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom