What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

What DON'T you understand? If this is a carrier borne plane, how is it going to land on a flight deck WITHOUT a tailhook?

What "technological threashold"? at least learn to spell:rolleyes:

the pics are not the j-15, infact there are no real comfirmed pic of the j-15 on the internet yet.there was a rumor that it took a test flight but nothing is confirmed

is this true??
i am sure they are trying to make carrier ac but wait for another1 or 2 years to get whole picture and authentic news...

yea that all we can do for now, wait.... there'll be leak pics before the plane is officially acknowledged( given CCP's history they'll have squads of it flying before admitting they have it)

Just to clear one wrong perception from alot of members who have been attacking me for being anti-chinese.
J-15
A stealth Naval attack MRCA and perhaps a improved version of Su-33 is the best and most suitable platform for PAF for its dedicated Naval role. But unfortunately this air craft is not going to be available before 2020 and PAF wont get its hands on it before 2030 due to obvious reasons.

^^^ is that the AC naval version? Do you have a close-up?

How reliable is your source?

you can choose not to believe it ,but i can ensure you that you will see more and more photos of J-15 in the next two years

Next two years? J-15 is to be certified for production before the end of the year. According to the guy working in the project (CD Naval forum) 5 prototype J-15s are made, of which three are undergoing flight test in Xian. We may expect a clear picture on Internet pretty soon.

I would just ignore those ********.

Are we looking at the gray aircraft here? Pic too small to make any conclusion.

This is as close as people can get to take pics without getting caught? And even with zoom lenses

Are we looking at the gray aircraft here? Pic too small to make any conclusion.

This is as close as people can get to take pics without getting caught? And even with zoom lenses

These are J-11B photos shot at SAC. There are more than 50 of them produced since 2008 and now being delivered after problems with TH engines were solved. J-15s are in yellow at the moment.

^^^ are you talking about the airplanes with white tails, or the grey ones behind them.

Because the grey ones don't look like J-11 shape

Back
Top Bottom