What's new

Shahbaz Gill insults Ramesh Kumar

782578789c60ff95c9f9db701dfac609.gif

very good, these prostitutes (actually worse than them tbvh) should be shamed every where they go

but if gill knew he was corrupt why was he giving him MNA ticket in the first place...

I think It was after he became MNA...

very good, these prostitutes (actually worse than them tbvh) should be shamed every where they go

but if gill knew he was corrupt why was he giving him MNA ticket in the first place...
When people like Amir Liaquat was given MNA ticket than he is nothing.

Haha first you collect all the corrupt people in your party and then tell everyone how corrupt were they?

All political parties of Pakistan are shameless

MashaAllah alfaaz aur zaban ka istemaaal inn ki taleem o taribyat ki aqasi karta hai, khoob naam roshan karain aur.

People like Ayesha gulalai and this Kumar dude make me wonder ... They ask questions about mandate, and democracy yet they are the one who come directly through women quota and minority quota and got not even a single vote from a single Pakistani.

How can they ask an elected PM to resign because he lost "mandate" ?

People like Ayesha gulalai and this Kumar dude make me wonder ... They ask questions about mandate, and democracy yet they are the one who come directly through women quota and minority quota and got not even a single vote from a single Pakistani.

How can they ask an elected PM to resign because he lost "mandate" ?

Principle Secretary/ies ko apnay m.n.a mpa's p har vakt nae musalat rakhna chaheay , self respect majrooh hoti hai. Vote or specific qualification yeh b nahi ly k aatay -----.

This is a very good question. They gave tickets to shady characters to win votes. This no mark had no votes - why give him a ticket?

Shameless prostitute politicians. One night $l33p1ng with one party & the other night with another. Basically selling themselves to highest bidder.

Back
Top Bottom