What's new

SC rejects plea seeking probe of cipher at centre of Imran’s ‘foreign conspiracy’ claims

The two key questions I quoted above are important, no matter who asks them, and relevant to the court's verdict.
Faez Esa’s SC is a corrupt circus with no moral authority. Even an idiot hiding under a rock would not ask such stupid questions. The point is to understand how deeply the cipher is linked to the VONC.

roasted, toasted and beaten senseless, yet still --just like the imam of your cult-- you insist that you are winning

roasted, toasted and beaten senseless, yet still --just like the imam of your cult-- you insist that you are winning
faizu issa ka bangla daikha ha UK main ? usko bhi qattar k king na gift dia tha , aor tujy pata to ha woh gift kis rasty sa daity hain :lol:

Faez Esa’s SC is a corrupt circus with no moral authority. Even an idiot hiding under a rock would not ask such stupid questions. The point is to understand how deeply the cipher is linked to the VONC.

You have a right to your personal opinion, but unfortunately it does not affect the validity of the questions posed by the highest court in the land.

Much obliged.

Idk, you tell me.

I guess we are done here, then. :D

You have a right to your personal opinion, but unfortunately it does not affect the validity of the questions posed by the highest court in the land.

I guess we are done here, then. :D
Ofc not, the questions’ validity or lack thereof is inherent to the questions themselves. But I can offer my pov, and I find it to be an entirely absurd question.
Who are you addressing here?

Ofc not, the questions’ validity or lack thereof is inherent to the questions themselves. But I can offer my pov, and I find it to be an entirely absurd question.

As I said, you are entitled to express your personal opinion, but the questions remain valid, coming as they are from the highest court in the land, whether you agree with them or not.

Leaving aside your ad hominem attacks on the judge, what are the answers to the questions, in your view?

As I said, you are entitled to express your personal opinion, but the questions remain valid, coming as they are from the highest court in the land, whether you agree with them or not.

Leaving aside your ad hominem attacks on the judge, what are the answers to the questions, in your view?
The questions don’t become valid just because justice esa asks them. The questions have inherent validity or they don’t. They don’t become valid because you think so nor become invalid because I think so.

The power of a SC in a parliamentary democracy comes its moral authority- of which justice Faeiz has none. Given his overseas properties that he never gave accounting for.

As far as my personal views, IK went wall to wall to try to get the cipher investigated. He petitioned the SC to tell him what to do. Whether it made sense to do this or that. There was no point in re-constituting an investigation because as general tariq who declined to head the first one said, the new govt coming in would have undermined its ability to function anyways. He then asked the SC to setup a JIT which they refused to do. So the SC has been nonserious about this from the beginning- the establishment works in tandem.

IK went wall to wall to try to get the cipher investigated. He petitioned the SC to tell him what to do. Whether it made sense to do this or that.

1. Is the investigation into the cipher an executive or judicial matter?

2. Why did IK not have the matter investigated when he had the executive authority to get it done?

1. Is the investigation into the cipher an executive or judicial matter?

2. Why did IK not have the matter investigated when he had the executive authority to get it done?
1) Judicial as it relates to VONC and the fact that it would have to be investigated between two separate govts from different parties and interests.

2) he did try to. See my post to which you replied here.

1) Judicial as it relates to VONC and the fact that it would have to be investigated between two separate govts from different parties and interests.

2) he did try to. See my post to which you replied here.

1. The matter is clearly an executive domain issue.

2. Please see 1.

Done.

At this point, IK/PTI would like the cipher chapter done and dusted.

The so-called 'cipher' was a lie to begin with. It was Imran's path to regain power by exploiting Pakistanis' anti-Americanism and it has worked for him!! But you know what: He, by lying on such an important matter where a mere flick of Biden's pen would have CRIPPLED Pakistan's economy, showed how reckless, temperamental and egotistical person he is. He put his personal interests above Pakistan's!! Then his National Assembly Speaker refused the No Confidence Motion based on the cipher lie: Two previous Prime Ministers (Benazir Bhutto and Shaukat Aziz) faced the NCM. It is a Constitutional requirement!! In case of Benazir, just about EVERYONE was arrayed/arranged against her and yet she faced that off like a lioness and barely escaped.
The biggest tragedy of all this is that Imran didn't even have to lie. His opponents were/are discredited and were going to fall on their own sword--as they are. But his recklessness could have caused tens of millions of Pakistanis catastrophic damages.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom