What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

Saudi Airforce has been trained by Pakistan Airforce who are known for their professionalism and expertise in fighting

oh Realy...i knw pilots fly aircrafts , i m nt that kid , but my question was .. Can saudi's perfome these Manuvers?

You see the pictures of the Saudi Hawks demonstration team ?

I actually happen to know their leader (Who is flying the lead aircraft) He visited Dubai airshow with his team where our sherdil team was present too.

I spoken to the saudis and the leader of sherdils both admire each others performance and skills.

* Dont listen to people who just are good at cheap talk :D

Last edited by a moderator:
With such incredible military hardware, there is no justification to spend $60billion on MORE arms from the US.

Even if Iran is the reason (which is bizarre in itself), they have such an overwhelming qualitative and quantitative advantage over Tehran, it's money down the drain.

With unemployment rates as high as 25%, there is no justification for wasting such huge amounts on arms, it's mind bogglingly bad decision making.

But when your strings are pulled from Washington like most muslim countries, then there's no real surprise. Such a ridiculous regime.

well what the hell yaar sadis will buy 70 more F 15 100 F 15 already they have and 70 eurofighter they bought too and 70 apaches 40 odd black hawks have they gone mad waste of money as they dont have any enemies all muslim countries love them and me too is they are planning all out war with the world hope they have gone for F 16 too as deadly as F 15 have more buyers than F 15 F 16

well what the hell yaar sadis will buy 70 more F 15 100 F 15 already they have and 70 eurofighter they bought too and 70 apaches 40 odd black hawks have they gone mad waste of money as they dont have any enemies all muslim countries love them and me too is they are planning all out war with the world hope they have gone for F 16 too as deadly as F 15 have more buyers than F 15 F 16

Just trying to create strategic balance in Gulf. Otherwise this armory has no practical role,when comes to defence of regime.

60404626yl6.jpg

364657522886.jpg

364667511729.jpg

Dexter Saudi defense forces will fight if Israel ever attacks Saudi territory.

THEY WON,T FIGHT SOMEBODY ELSES WAR.

Will PAKISTAN FIGHT ISRAEL for Palestinians. ??????

I think not you see

you already forgot the PAF part in Israeli Arab conflict?
the only people who actually shot down the Israeli Airforce fighters.
why are you making such a hallow comment?

you already forgot the PAF part in Israeli Arab conflict?
the only people who actually shot down the Israeli Airforce fighters.
why are you making such a hallow comment?

It is different to send few pilots to help the friendly nations and send air crafts and army to fight along with the friendly nation. If the second was the case, things might have been really different.

It is different to send few pilots to help the friendly nations and send air crafts and army to fight along with the friendly nation. If the second was the case, things might have been really different.

That’s hypothetical comment
If it would have happened it would have led to that.. would’ve could’ve and all that
If India had not stolen the Chinese sheep it would’ve have saved itself from beating in 1962
If American 6th fleet had really come to aid, Dhaka might have been saved
If Nawaz sSherif had not gone for hair implants, he would’ve been called Gunja till today.

Reality is PAF pilots downed Israeli jets. So the answer to your question
Will Pakistan fight a war against Israel? This WAS a war not a goodwill kubadi tour. end of discussion

MASHAHALLAH looking great saudi forces love them like this but dont know why they did not prefred guns like barette as 99 percent of their equipmnet is from USA

That’s hypothetical comment
If it would have happened it would have led to that.. would’ve could’ve and all that
If India had not stolen the Chinese sheep it would’ve have saved itself from beating in 1962
If American 6th fleet had really come to aid, Dhaka might have been saved
If Nawaz sSherif had not gone for hair implants, he would’ve been called Gunja till today.

Reality is PAF pilots downed Israeli jets. So the answer to your question
Will Pakistan fight a war against Israel? This WAS a war not a goodwill kubadi tour. end of discussion

Come on..get the message of what am saying..

The message is

To help a friendly nation in a war & fully involving in a war is different.

IT was a goodwill & solidarity gesture...

Read Storm force comment above, All forces to protect the home land basically. Nobody will fight a war today for others. That is the truth & reality and accept it

End of this discussion and stick to the topic

Rgds,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom