What's new

Satellite Image Intelligence Analyst Required

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Are you interested in Satellite Imagery analysis - You can apply for this great opportunity with MOD.

Domicile: 1X Punjab

APPLY - http://www.fpsc.gov.pk/icms/user/detail_job.php?jid=6954&a=jobdetail

Screenshot_2018-03-30-23-26-13.jpg

Why the f*** Punjab only? My cousin is adept at this but from Malakand Division .. :( it should have been open merit

Maybe the position is located in Punjab? - FPSC only conducts advertising and tests on the behalf of its clients. Requirements are defined by the client.

Why the f*** Punjab only? My cousin is adept at this but from Malakand Division .. :( it should have been open merit

there is always someone adept at something and then there are always some conditions set, there is no need to play the provincial card here.....a friend is always adept at same thing infact working with in the institution as contractual employee but he will not be able to apply as the condition has set that one needs to have Computer Science or IT Degree while he has Telecom Engineering .....
so as i said there is always something stopping someone from doing something

I have a prediction about this Punjab Domicile or more like this Punjabi chuvanism is that in the end there will be a country called Pakistan but with only Punjab province!!!

I have a prediction about this Punjab Domicile or more like this Punjabi chuvanism is that in the end there will be a country called Pakistan but with only Punjab province!!!
50% of Pakistani population lives in Punjab so the province gets half of all jobs. Whats wrong with that?

Are you looking for this person here :enjoy:

By the way it's not me. You can contact him on Linkedin.

@Horus

Last edited:
Are you looking for this person here :enjoy:

By the way it's not me. You can contact him on Linkedin.

@Horus
bhai, many folks are into this field with almost similar profile....and going by the profile of Mr.Baig, my rough guess is, he already had his fair share of MoD. He had already spent 5 years in service, has tasted the pie....am sure he will not be interested anymore.......He is working in Singapore on a handsome pay, why would he be leaving that to work for mere 65k to 80k job with limitless working hours ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom