What's new

Resurgence of Sipah E Mohammad

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
story1.gif

Plus the incident and DG Khan also indicates that long considered dysfunctional SeM is reactivating herself in the country. More clashes coming ahead.

Sipah-e-Muhammad is an Iranian proxy [Pakistani version of Hizbullah] . They need to be dealt with again, or just re-activate Jindullah by releasing the prisoners we have. Iranians will feel the pain and might wanna have a second look at exporting terrorism in Pakistan.

Sipah-e-Muhammad is an Iranian proxy [Pakistani version of Hizbullah] . They need to be dealt with again, or just re-activate Jindullah by releasing the prisoners we have. Iranians will feel the pain and might wanna have a second look at exporting terrorism in Pakistan.
I don't think so, Iranian connection might be considered at the initial stages, however, it would also be incorrect to assume that Iran has any direct link to the resurgence. Its more like a natural phenomenon where the crime ultimately flows both ways.

All the terrorist organisation irrespective of their affiliation to any sect should be condemned and encountered.

I don't think so, Iranian connection might be considered at the initial stages, however, it would also be incorrect to assume that Iran has any direct link to the resurgence. Its more like a natural phenomenon where the crime ultimately flows both ways.

Looks like you are not aware of the the origins of Sipah-e-Mohammed. - They were created by Iran to export the 'holy revolution' to Pakistan with Tehreek-e-Nifaz-e-fiqa-e-jafria as its political front. Similar to the terrorist groups Iran has exported into Lebanon,Syria and Iraq. It happened around the same time when the Arabs were exporting their fundamentalist version of Islam and supporting Deobandi madrissas.

Looks like you are not aware of the the origins of Sipah-e-Mohammed. - They were created by Iran to export the 'holy revolution' to Pakistan with Tehreek-e-Nifaz-e-fiqa-e-jafria as its political front. Similar to the terrorist groups Iran has exported into Lebanon,Syria and Iraq. It happened around the same time when the Arabs were exporting their fundamentalist version of Islam and supporting Deobandi madrissas.
Actually I have witnessed the era where both LeJ and SeM were at their full, If one wall of the neighborhood was chalked by SSP, the next one contained the slogan of SMP. However, my point is that SMP is just one of the organizations, JWM is another organization which is both politically active. One of my friend from MQM told me that when he went to vote on 11th of May, straight shots were fired at the polling station by JWM activists.

In my humble opinion all sectarian parties/organizations need to be banned regardless of which eva sect they belong to...
Both SSP/LeJ and SMP are already banned.....

Good Lord! Seems a lot of countries are exporting terror to Pakistan! India, USA, Central Asian Republics, and now Iran! And then there's Saudi funding for some militant groups too!

It seems Pakistan is becoming a veritable tinderbox! :undecided:

Catch & Kill every single kind of extremist / Radical Islamist elements , For how long we will have these sippah's lashkars, talibans & harkats enough of these people .. The state is unwilling to do a thing , start before it gets late and the situation in Pakistan becomes like Syria

Good Lord! Seems a lot of countries are exporting terror to Pakistan! India, USA, Central Asian Republics, and now Iran! And then there's Saudi funding for some militant groups too!

It seems Pakistan is becoming a veritable tinderbox! :undecided:

We deliver back kiddo with a % of interest.

Catch & Kill every single kind of extremist / Radical Islamist elements , For how long we will have these sippah's lashkars, talibans & harkats enough of these people .. The state is unwilling to do a thing , start before it gets late and the situation in Pakistan becomes like Syria

This is a long battle - we have our 'brothers' doing this to us. Its time to pull the finger.

There is a recent increase in Attacks on Sunni scholars..For example couple of days back in Islamabad 9 people including a Sunni Scholar was shot dead as they were leaving Mosque after offering Prayer...

Actually I have witnessed the era where both LeJ and SeM were at their full, If one wall of the neighborhood was chalked by SSP, the next one contained the slogan of SMP. However, my point is that SMP is just one of the organizations, JWM is another organization which is both politically active. One of my friend from MQM told me that when he went to vote on 11th of May, straight shots were fired at the polling station by JWM activists.

Both SSP/LeJ and SMP are already banned.....

We must look at both sides of the story. Not defending any terrorist activity, but LeJ and SSP had been and are targeting those sects which in their opinion are against concept of Islam, irrespective of Shia or Sunni. It is one’s own interpretation; looking at the true teachings of Islam it is clear that there is no force (Jabr) in religion. Statement like "Lakm din o Kum Walaya Din" (words to that effect) clearly indicate the fact. Islam has never preached violence; to extract meanings from Quranic verses without looking at conjoining verses and context is a wrong precedence which has found an ingress into this religion. This is supplemented by the fact that Preaching of Islam has not descended on present generation directly. It has taken a long series of narrators to bring us the teaching of Islam. Therefore, deviation from standard version is bound to take place. Only thing which has been guaranteed by the Almighty is safety of Holy Quran, which we also do not know how. There are many secrets like this in the Holy Book. Today there are so many versions of Holy Book in circulation with different meanings; people refer to it without realizing that an authentic copy of Quran has certification of right scholar who takes the responsibility of its correctness . In such circumstances third party will very much take the advantage.
Enforcing one belief on other is surely trespassing. If a person feels that his version of Islam is better then other; he or she can communicate thoughts in a civilized fashion. Acceptance of argument is the option with other party. Aggression to prove the point is not right and should not be endorsed. Such elements are responsible for defamation of Islam, which has Peace as its name.
Furthermore, If one particular group is suppressed for long time it is bound to retaliate and sometimes third party takes the advantage of it.
As individuals we should do right things and let others find out their own path to correct destination. We have not been given license to kill to prove our point. Therefore, our freedom should stop where someone else's nose start. We should talk about commonalities rather then differences. If all sects mind their own business, there is no reason peace does not prevail.

let mullahs kill eachother its good for pakistan i wish last two mullah shot each other and we have no more shia sunny ahel sunat ahl wazzo ahl e jhanam ahl e jannat type semi humans we have only muslims and non muslims remain.

Back
Top Bottom