What's new

Featured Remains of 215 children found at former indigenous school in Canada

It's not about first generation immigrants,they are just wasp surrounding the system.Yes everyone should atone for their sins that's only fair as reparation for unforgivable crimes committed .They aren't doing any charity by allocating so called tax funds from the wealth created after hoarding the natives' inherent resources .Everything was their's to begin with. Imagine trying to act like the bigger person by claiming you returned the empty wallet after robbing him.
Also your attempt to compare apple with oranges is ridiculous. Chile didn't colonized bolivia and genocide their indigenous natives in such horrific manner,Tibet was China for centuries before British wedged the rift in the region,all those are totally different scenario ,your comparison is an insult to the actual colonies and real genocides that were committed.

the Chinese government’s claim that Tibet has been part of China for around 800 years isn't supported by the facts.

Tibet was not ruled by the Chinese government prior to the 1950 invasion. In 1912, the 13th Dalai Lama - Tibet's political and spiritual leader - issued a proclamation reaffirming Tibet’s independence and the country maintained its own national flag, currency, stamps, passports and army. It signed international treaties and maintained diplomatic relations with neighboring countries.

From a legal point of view Tibet remains an independent state under illegal occupation, a fact that China wishes it could whitewash from history.

I see the short period for genocide remorse is over and the time for genocide justification has resumed.
the only ones currently engaging in genocide justification/cover-up are the Chinese.
and the Turks.
Petition signing lolz. What does that do? Yes u no longer engage in such atrocities but perpetuate it. The atrocities have been started by the west in the first place. First through direct colonization and now through proxies and funding and economic coercion, supporting dictators and other puppet groups in 3rd world countries. Exploiting the poor countries, even enacting laws and ways to suck up all the corruption and illegal wealth of these countries. Forgive us but we have seen alot and know u too well. You can use your fake champion badge to fool your population but not us anymore.
you just like to blame the west for everything that's wrong in the world.
and you do so with completely baseless unproven claims

That is too much work to do . You can continue to believe that im an indian, does not really change the fact that im not .

congrats now you are eligible for canadian citizenship .

I find it funny you would say all the fat and unattractive white females end up with Pakistani and Indian guys

Also how are all Pakistanis there dark brown? Are you an Indian in disguise?

Even Sindhis are light brown by most.

Also how do black guys get the hottest women when you need to have education to get the hottest women or you're stuck with the overweight white females too.

The only stereotypes I know of black guys is they're athletic, fit, have swag, dress sense, and the size stereotype which isn't much.

The stereotype of Koreans is feminine, short height, small size downstairs, antisocial, no personalities and nerdy generally

Arabs - gas station workers, terrorist, hairy, not athletic in general, not rich at all except for some brown skin Saudis.

Indians = nerdy, odor issues, not athletic in general except for Punjabi Sikhs

Punjabis Jatts actually have good stereotypes, they're tall robust, built like wrestlers, are into hockey, wrestling, and also are okay with music too. I've seen white guys get more mad of Punjabi Jatt guys in Tornoto with white females in clubs than since limp wrist Korean guy. A lot of those Jatts can be aggressive too in their approach. I have visited the CN tower and also Raptors stadium. I've seen good amounts of brown guys with white females in the stadium.

I find it funny you would say all the fat and unattractive white females end up with Pakistani and Indian guys

Also how are all Pakistanis there dark brown? Are you an Indian in disguise?

Even Sindhis are light brown by most.

Also how do black guys get the hottest women when you need to have education to get the hottest women or you're stuck with the overweight white females too.

The only stereotypes I know of black guys is they're athletic, fit, have swag, dress sense, and the size stereotype which isn't much.

The stereotype of Koreans is feminine, short height, small size downstairs, antisocial, no personalities and nerdy generally

Arabs - gas station workers, terrorist, hairy, not athletic in general, not rich at all except for some brown skin Saudis.

Indians = nerdy, odor issues, not athletic in general except for Punjabi Sikhs

Punjabis Jatts actually have good stereotypes, they're tall robust, built like wrestlers, are into hockey, wrestling, and also are okay with music too. I've seen white guys get more mad of Punjabi Jatt guys in Tornoto with white females in clubs than since limp wrist Korean guy. A lot of those Jatts can be aggressive too in their approach. I have visited the CN tower and also Raptors stadium. I've seen good amounts of brown guys with white females in the stadium.

like i said suit yourself if you wanna believe im an indian in disguise please continue to do so. You really do not need education to get hottest women . You need black swag or money or drugs.

Yes I agree Blacks have swag they are on the media all the time in the form of rnb , rap , movies , BLM how can they not get hottest white girls.

The type of arabs you are referring to are not arabs but indians. Every gas station or macs convenience store you see indians or Pakistanis working. arabs hardly work there . Infact look at uber eats , lift drivers and delivery boys , look at amazon drivers all indians and Pakistanis.

My korean friend hooks up almost every day on tinder , first in Montreal and then in Halifax.

Punjabi jatts have style and money but they are more into punjabi girls .

You just visited Toronto. T.dot is a mix, the most diverse city in Canada. the whites you see there are not actually whites they are europeans or around.

Real white canadians are usually in small to medium sized cities or suburbs / Country side. The white women do not even look at brown guys lol I have been living in Canada since 2009 , you cant argue with me on this issue.

When i was living in North Bay, Ontario , a nigerian friend of mine who wore glasses and had belly no swag had a white girl desperate to date him, while we brown guys were looked upon with hate like we are terrorists or some form of aliens.

like i said suit yourself if you wanna believe im an indian in disguise please continue to do so. You really do not need education to get hottest women . You need black swag or money or drugs.

Yes I agree Blacks have swag they are on the media all the time in the form of rnb , rap , movies , BLM how can they not get hottest white girls.

The type of arabs you are referring to are not arabs but indians. Every gas station or macs convenience store you see indians or Pakistanis working. arabs hardly work there . Infact look at uber eats , lift drivers and delivery boys , look at amazon drivers all indians and Pakistanis.

My korean friend hooks up almost every day on tinder , first in Montreal and then in Halifax.

Punjabi jatts have style and money but they are more into punjabi girls .

You just visited Toronto. T.dot is a mix, the most diverse city in Canada. the whites you see there are not actually whites they are europeans or around.

Real white canadians are usually in small to medium sized cities or suburbs / Country side. The white women do not even look at brown guys lol I have been living in Canada since 2009 , you cant argue with me on this issue.

When i was living in North Bay, Ontario , a nigerian friend of mine who wore glasses and had belly no swag had a white girl desperate to date him, while we brown guys were looked upon with hate like we are terrorists or some form of aliens.
Most gas station workers are Arabs

Indians are generally now rich in canada exluding Punjabi Jatts

Korean men are not liked in Canada. I've seen my friends in Canada get women on tinder. Also tinder is a hook up site. How can a Korean with a 2 inch size, flat face, small eyes, pug nose is going to be more attractive than a Pakistani?

As a matter of fact

This is a Canadian white youtuber Milana Coco who rated average rawalpindi Pakistani guys on tik tok and rates them above the Arab and definitely Korean tik tok dont judge me challenge faces that popped up

These are literally average Pakistani boys you find

As a matter of fact there is bunches of articles written from Canada of Asian guys having the worst experience in online dating

https://theconversation.com/asian-guys-stereotyped-and-excluded-in-online-dating-130855

Most gas station workers are Arabs

Indians are generally now rich in canada exluding Punjabi Jatts

Korean men are not liked in Canada. I've seen my friends in Canada get women on tinder. Also tinder is a hook up site. How can a Korean with a 2 inch size, flat face, small eyes, pug nose is going to be more attractive than a Pakistani?

As a matter of fact

This is a Canadian white youtuber Milana Coco who rated average rawalpindi Pakistani guys on tik tok and rates them above the Arab and definitely Korean tik tok dont judge me challenge faces that popped up

These are literally average Pakistani boys you find

Korean men are very well liked because of their K pop culture. And its really not about 2 inch size or flat face -that is very rude and judgemental. They are also human beings and one of the creations of our Lord. Yes they have money and style too , there are even Pakistan women who are crazy for them korean guys.

Now cmon not every Canadian white girl is Milana coco , she is a youtuber seeking attention. She is not even a white girl , she must be italian or something . Talk about the ground reality . You need to visit cities where actually white Canadians live. Go to countryside , go to barrie, huntsville, north bay , cochrane , Arnprior, belleville, caledonia, Coubourg, Brantford, Preston , Pembroke, Petawawa. Step in their and see the hate .

Its easier for brown guys to get a date in Detroit than all of Canada.

Korean men are very well liked because of their K pop culture. And its really not about 2 inch size or flat face -that is very rude and judgemental. They are also human beings and one of the creations of our Lord. Yes they have money and style too , there are even Pakistan women who are crazy for them korean guys.

Now cmon not every Canadian white girl is Milana coco , she is a youtuber seeking attention. She is not even a white girl , she must be italian or something . Talk about the ground reality . You need to visit cities where actually white Canadians live. Go to countryside , go to barrie, huntsville, north bay , cochrane , Arnprior, belleville, caledonia, Coubourg, Brantford, Preston , Pembroke, Petawawa. Step in their and see the hate .
I've never seen 1 Pakistani woman interested in Kpop. Not even white females love them but 6 year old weebos. How are you suppose to love skinny, hairless, eyelid surgery guys with make up and feminine faces unless you're a lesbian in disguise? There is thousands of articles straight out of Canada of Korean and Chinese men complaining all the Asian girls are running away to white guys and no girls on tinder are responding to them and they're "breeding" Asian men out of existence

https://www.flare.com/sex-and-relationships/racism-dating-apps-stereotypes/

Its funny you keep saying brown guys like so many Indian guys I've known

Even if Pakistanis are brown. They're still caucasoid featured guys with better jawlines, features and eyes than a Korean who needs eyelid and nose surgery to just look average. Also light skin is considered feminine to all the white females not only in Canada but America and Europe also. Dark skin should be a plus point in these lands. However looking like a plate face is not a plus point neither in America or Europe

Last edited:
I've never seen 1 Pakistani woman interested in Kpop. Not even white females love them but 6 year old weebos. How are you suppose to love skinny, hairless, eyelid surgery guys with make up and feminine faces unless you're a lesbian in disguise? There is thousands of articles straight out of Canada of Korean and Chinese men complaining all the Asian girls are running away to white guys and no girls on tinder are responding to them and they're "breeding" Asian men out of existence

https://www.flare.com/sex-and-relationships/racism-dating-apps-stereotypes/

Its funny you keep saying brown guys like so many Indian guys I've known

Even if Pakistanis are brown. They're still caucasoid featured guys with better jawlines, features and eyes than a Korean who needs eyelid and nose surgery to just look average. Also light skin is considered feminine to all the white females not only in Canada but America and Europe also. Dark skin should be a plus point in these lands. However looking like a plate face is not a plus point neither in America or Europe

I dont know which world you live in but Canada is totally the opposite of what you say. You actually need to live here and see it for yourself. In 10 years i have only seen once or twice a Pakistani or indian guy with white girls apart from that never.

I dont know which world you live in but Canada is totally the opposite of what you say. You actually need to live here and see it for yourself. In 10 years i have only seen once or twice a Pakistani or indian guy with white girls apart from that never.
Well there is only 100,000 Pakistanis in Canada to begin with and it doesn't matter what you saw

I've seen street interviews of girls both white and black rejecting asian guys and being nice about it. Ironically the white girl admits in the video of dating an Indian guy but the interviewer said not that type of Asian.

Most white girls said they were shy and were small. The black girl said they were short.

I got 30 guys on my facebook friend list who are Indians married to white Canadian and 2 with black Canadian women. You must live in a trailer park

Well there is only 100,000 Pakistanis in Canada to begin with and it doesn't matter what you saw

I've seen street interviews of girls both white and black rejecting asian guys and being nice about it. Ironically the white girl admits in the video of dating an Indian guy but the interviewer said not that type of Asian.

Most white girls said they were shy and were small. The black girl said they were short.

Chill with the racism boy.

YouTube videos don't mean jack. Just FYI, as Chinese we are respectful to you on this forum because of courtesy. If you want open racism to be allowed let us know and see what happens.

Btw, here's some actual US statistics:

Chill with the racism boy.

YouTube videos don't mean jack. Just FYI, as Chinese we are respectful to you on this forum because of courtesy. If you want open racism to be allowed let us know and see what happens.

Btw, here's some actual US statistics:

Hes talking about Canada which means hes talking about these statistics

Also even your stat doesn't mention Pakistanis nor is it remotely updated either

c-g001-eng.gif

Hes talking about Canada which means hes talking about these statistics

Also even your stat doesn't mention Pakistanis nor is it remotely updated either

View attachment 749402

your source doesn't contradict mine.

Chinese men and women both don't marry out much but Chinese men are as likely to be interracial as South Asian men.

2006 was before kpop exploded and even then Korean men are equally likely to be interracial as South Asian men.

So what's your problem?

your source doesn't contradict mine.

Chinese men and women both don't marry out much but Chinese men are as likely to be interracial as South Asian men.

2006 was before kpop exploded and even then Korean men are equally likely to be interracial as South Asian men.

So what's your problem?

If you want to post American statistics

Heres 1 with Pakistanis in it

https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...FjADegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw3pwMaj1uLE7cOMichjY4zh

According to the American census bureau

162 Pakistani men were with white women

18 Pakistani women were the opposite

1060 Indian men were with white women

325 Indian women with white men

706 Chinese men with white women

946 Chinese women with white men

Pakistanis are conservative so we don't marry out much but its almost 3x more Pakistani men with white women than reverse in both numbers and percentage

Chinese women but numbers and percentage heavily marry out more than Chinese men

Kpop is feminine and not cool for any body

Screenshot_20210530-212749.png

Last edited:
all you posted so far is a claim by the Chinese govt about Australian misconduct.
to me, it reeks of mis-information and finger-pointing.
by the Chinese, who are known to (A) have a very fragile ego and (B) know about public Australian assertiveness about "internal Chinese matters"

you're gonna have to do a lot better than quote Chinese sources.
Offspring of sinners without shame
main-qimg-b84612d3730148d28f09f4bba8728c92.jpg
美军来之后.jpg

哈迪塞屠杀事件8.jpg
阿里·基纳尼是2007年黑水.png
美国士兵承认强奸女孩后杀全家Mahmudiyah rape and killings33.jpg
美国在37个“受害国”中杀死了超过2000万人.jpg

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Show me a person who has never sinned, and I'll show you a liar.

As a first generation immigrant, we are doing our fair share. Our treaties with the first nations guarantee their rights (which we shouldn't have had to do in the first place, we needed to be better than that at that point in time), and a decent portion of our taxes go towards reconciliation and upliftment programs till we retire so yes we practically work to support reconciliation for the rest of our lives.

By that analogy, shouldn't the present day Chinese return Tibet back to the indigenous folk, apologize and dismantle the CCP? Shouldn't present day Chileans apologize to Bolivians for depriving Bolivian citizens of access to the sea? Shouldn't Saudi Arabian citizens apologize for being partly responsible for the clusterfck that the middle east is? Shouldn't your children apologize for the white lies you told as a kid?

Justice doesn't come overnight, but as a country we will ensure that our first nations brethren never forget what happened to them while at the same time ensuring they are assisted to find an equitable place in society so that future generations don't pat for the sins of our early settlers.
Offspring of sinners without shame

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom