What's new

Rehman Malik thrown off PIA flight by passengers

Today (15-9-2014), Mr Rehman Malik kept PK-370 delayed for 2 hours for himself while the rest of the 220 passengers waiting. At first the PIA staff lied to the passengers citing "technical reasons" but eventually one passenger made them spill the beans. The passengers refused to let Rehman Malik on the plane along with his entourage.

As much as I can see why people would appreciate such direct action, the real problem lies in the sycophancy that is encouraged behind the scenes. I can easily see any PIA officials involved in leaking the real reason for the delay being disciplined so that the system of privilege continues to function as before.

Having said, I support this particular action by the passengers. :D

Today (15-9-2014), Mr Rehman Malik kept PK-370 delayed for 2 hours for himself while the rest of the 220 passengers waiting. At first the PIA staff lied to the passengers citing "technical reasons" but eventually one passenger made them spill the beans. The passengers refused to let Rehman Malik on the plane along with his entourage.

1st video not working properly ...at least not for me :(

I can easily see any PIA officials involved in leaking the real reason for the delay being disciplined so that the system of privilege continues to function as before.

I have the entire video of the Flight crew thanking the passengers for this. The whole plane was in cheers, in addition there is a video of a MNA who was with Malik being dragged off the aircraft and thrown out as he came later from the VIP lounge as well.

Credit goes to the passengers and no one else.
In a perfect world, this could be an indicator that Pakistanis are coming out of their self induced coma, one individual at a time.

And HE had no right to cause the hold up.

Plane should have taken off without him, oh trust me they had the right to vent their anger.
That's WITHOUT me even talking about politics.

Bro I totally agree with you. But its IK who has brought the revolution in this nation..

I have the entire video of the Flight crew thanking the passengers for this. The whole plane was in cheers, in addition there is a video of a MNA who was with Malik being dragged off the aircraft and thrown out as he came later from the VIP lounge as well.

Can you please post the entire video?

What do you want to bet that the entire flight crew of that flight will be in trouble for this when the spotlight has faded?

What do you want to bet that the entire flight crew of that flight will be in trouble for this when the spotlight has faded?

Oh they will be. Sadly, however for a time anyway.. the Senator is about to get the meaning of pain in the *** since this video has been sent to all major media houses except Geo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom