What's new

Raja Riaz to consult opposition over caretaker setup

muhammadhafeezmalik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Opposition Leader Raja Riaz will preside over a meeting of opposition parties on Wednesday to discuss the name of caretaker prime minister.

1690875435953.png

The consultation process of the opposition parties to agree on the name of the caretaker prime minister is going on. Opposition leader Raja Riaz will chair the meeting of the opposition parties on Wednesday to consult on the name of the caretaker prime minister.

Opposition leader Raja Riaz in the National Assembly to agree on the name of the caretaker prime minister, the next round of consultation with the opposition members will be held on Wednesday. An attempt will be made to find an appropriate caretaker prime minister, earlier the opposition leader Raja Riaz has done a round of consultation regarding the name of caretaker prime minister.

In this regard, opposition leader Raja Riaz has said that to consider the name of caretaker prime minister, along with his opposition members, members of Jamaat-e-Islami and Grand Democratic Alliance (GDA) will also be consulted.

Raja Riaz said that after the consultation, as the leader of the opposition, he will suggest 3 names for caretaker prime minister, efforts will be made to include economists, politicians and technocrats in the proposed names.

The man who says he will contest the next election on PML N ticket. What a joke this is.

How laughable, but unsurprising that the PML-N is consulting with the PML-N to decide the Caretaker Prime Minister.

Question is, are you happy with the current shape of democracy in the country?
I think you and I know there is undeclared martial law.

The word 'democracy' and 'Pakistan' should not be uttered in the same sentence.

I think you and I know there is undeclared martial law.

The word 'democracy' and 'Pakistan' should not be uttered in the same sentence.

That's what you and I know.

Patwaris? No so much. :lol:

How laughable, but unsurprising that the PML-N is consulting with the PML-N to decide the Caretaker Prime Minister.
Not laughable
It's incredible move
Next any ruling part can name anyone as opposition leader

Not laughable
It's incredible move
Next any ruling part can name anyone as opposition leader

It has happened in Sindh Assembly recently, PPP nominated MQMP's Rana Ansar as opposition leader.

It has happened in Sindh Assembly recently, PPP nominated MQMP's Rana Ansar as opposition leader.

I know for sure Nawaz Sharif is not coming. He won't control his anger against the establishment and things will turn extremely bad against him. Also, not happy with his brother Shahabz.

I know for sure Nawaz Sharif is not coming. He won't control his anger against the establishment and things will turn extremely bad against him. Also, not happy with his brother Shahabz.
plus the amritsari is a punjabi kammi and a coward in front of the fauji's. IK is still fighting against these harami faujis. win or loose IK ain't a coward and kammi like amritsari kabaria.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom