What's new

Qatar-DIMDEX-2022. Pakistan Participating

Then they said something startling, something recently happened, " Phaar ke rakh di thi unki" and " something we are not comfortable to disclose" reminded me @PanzerKiel comment few weeks ago who said something similar, that something happened that he cant disclose too.

They didnt disclose whether that thing happened onshore or offshore
Well well well.....

PNS SHAMSHEER

PNS SHAMSHEER - guy in civilian clothings is Religious Motivational Officer, deployed on major warships, smaller ships like FACM ? They have 1 or 2 per entire unit
Normally it gets the otherway around. He himself requires a lot of motivation in open seas.

Thank you for the reporting @Bratva these are pretty good details.

Which helicopter deal are you referring to?
PN was seeking ASW helicopter from Europe some of the rumours were indicating initial negotiation about NH-90 and AW-101

other then this some rumors were related to EC725 Caracal

I think P282 is actually SMASh. Afterall Chief sahab is not an engineer.so it's possible that he made a mistake in categorizing P282.
bhai he was Chief of PN, delivering official speech in an Official ceremony, speeches for such high level ceremony get vetted at least 2-3 times before the delivery of speech

bhai he was Chief of PN, delivering official speech in an Official ceremony, speeches for such high level ceremony get vetted at least 2-3 times before the delivery of speech
You are right
Let's see then
What comes out of it

Who in his right mind would want to get into an IN vassal?!? Suppose you have got inside, and it spontaneously bursts out!!! And, you're dead. Now, you will be raised on the Roz-i Kiyamet the way you die. Do you want to be raised in the midst of the Hindutva wife swapping sailors???

Last edited:
@JamD Your Post got me thinking about Shahpar-2 Satellite links when I saw specs of MQ-9B Satellite links yesterday. Look at control/Data Links. C-Band and Ku-Band

1648019022234.png

Then I remember Pakistan has satellite(s) with C and Ku-Bands

PakSAT-1R​

PakSAT offers commercial satellite capacity lease and managed services through its new High Power Satellite PakSAT-1R which is located at 38° East.

Technical Parameters​

LaunchedAugust 2011
Orbital Position38° East
PayloadsC & Ku Band
Operational Life15 Years
ManufacturerChina
TT&CRedundant

paksat-1R-featured.jpg

Coverage Maps

C-Band Coverage Map​

High performance transponders supporting TV broadcast and HDTV programming across the region.
Direct one hop access into premium UK and mainland Europe cable and DTH platforms through a network of strategically located mediaport partners.
Convenient turnaround via fiber from UK to North America for cost effective access to US and Canadian cable and DTH head-ends.
High-power beam for robust cellular back-haul connectivity across S. Asia, Middle East, Africa and parts of Central Asia.
Ideal for cost effective IP trunking from UK and Mainland Europe into S. Asia, Middle East, Africa and parts of Central Asia.

paksat coverage

Ku-Band Coverage Map​

Unmatched high-powered Ku-band coverage over Pakistan (upto 53 dBW), rest of South Asia and parts of Central Asia, enabling use of small antennas – upto 60 cm.
Supports higher modulation schemes and high data throughputs to maximize bandwidth efficiency, link performance and cost savings.
Ideal for DTH services, Cellular back-haul, DSNG and data networks with exceptional link reliability and stability even under adverse weather conditions.

paksat coverage

PakSAT-MM1​

PakSAT-MM1 Gap Filler is located at the 38.20 orbital slot and fully functional to provide communication services in C and Ku Band.

Brief Specification​

Arrival DateFeb 27, 2018
Orbital Position38.20 E
PayloadsC & Ku band
Available up toNov 2021
Ground StationsLahore & Karachi
sat-mm1.jpg

C-Band Coverage​

paksat coverage

Ku-Band Coverage​

paksat coverage

PakSAT-MM1R​

PakSAT-MM1R Satellite is replacement satellite for Gap-Filler at 38.2oE Orbital Slot. This high power multi-mission satellite will provide services in C, Ku and Ka Bands. It will provide broadcasting, Broadband, Mobile Back-hauling and VSAT connectivity services.

Brief Specification​

Orbital Position38.2oE
Launch (Planned)Q1 2024
ManufacturerChina
PayloadsC, Ku and Ka Bands
Life15 Years
MM1R.jpg

Coverage Maps​

C-band Coverage​

• High performance and high power transponders supporting TV broadcast and HDTV programming with a wide regional coverage.
  • Direct one hop access into premium UK and mainland Europe cable and DTH platforms through a network of strategically located media port partners.
  • Convenient turnaround via fiber from UK to North America for cost effective access to US and Canadian cable and DTH head-ends.
  • High-power beam for robust cellular back-haul connectivity across S. Asia, Middle East and parts of Africa and Central Asia.
  • Ideal for cost effective IP trunking from UK and Mainland Europe into S. Asia, Middle East and parts of Africa and Central Asia.
MM1R

Ku-band Coverage​

• Very high power coverage over Pakistan (up to 55 dBW) and adjoining areas, enabling various communication services including VSAT applications.
  • Supports higher order modulation schemes and data throughputs for maximum spectral efficiency, link performance and cost savings.
  • Ideal for Cellular back-haul, DSNG and data networks with guaranteed link reliability and stability even under adverse weather conditions.
MM1R

Ka-band Coverage​

• Ka-Band HTS payload will enable high speed connectivity / broadband services in the country.
MM1R

Is it possible Pakistan is hiding the usage of civilian satellites for military purposes, Hence they were claiming beidou?

Then this picture makes sense too, which said based on satellite availability

screenshot_20220321-182134_chrome-jpg.826007

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @HRK

Glad nobody mentioned exchanges with IN personal off site and some relationships created there.

Before refusing me for a visit, The officer on duty did say that, Sir You know hindi, I'm like Bilkul Sir, I pointed at Mast sensors, Bohot zayada hai. The OOD was like, Sir google kar lain, Google pe sab info hai. I laughed. He was serious. If I go back again, Might try to cultivate some Friendly relations so I can be the talk of town by Indian Gossip Girl

Attachments

• 1648019174433.png
    1648019174433.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
@JamD Your Post got me thinking about Shahpar-2 Satellite links when I saw specs of MQ-9B Satellite links yesterday. Look at control/Data Links. C-Band and Ku-Band

View attachment 826442

Then I remember Pakistan has satellite(s) with C and Ku-Bands

PakSAT-1R​

PakSAT offers commercial satellite capacity lease and managed services through its new High Power Satellite PakSAT-1R which is located at 38° East.

Technical Parameters​

LaunchedAugust 2011
Orbital Position38° East
PayloadsC & Ku Band
Operational Life15 Years
ManufacturerChina
TT&CRedundant

paksat-1R-featured.jpg

Coverage Maps

C-Band Coverage Map​

High performance transponders supporting TV broadcast and HDTV programming across the region.
Direct one hop access into premium UK and mainland Europe cable and DTH platforms through a network of strategically located mediaport partners.
Convenient turnaround via fiber from UK to North America for cost effective access to US and Canadian cable and DTH head-ends.
High-power beam for robust cellular back-haul connectivity across S. Asia, Middle East, Africa and parts of Central Asia.
Ideal for cost effective IP trunking from UK and Mainland Europe into S. Asia, Middle East, Africa and parts of Central Asia.

paksat coverage

Ku-Band Coverage Map​

Unmatched high-powered Ku-band coverage over Pakistan (upto 53 dBW), rest of South Asia and parts of Central Asia, enabling use of small antennas – upto 60 cm.
Supports higher modulation schemes and high data throughputs to maximize bandwidth efficiency, link performance and cost savings.
Ideal for DTH services, Cellular back-haul, DSNG and data networks with exceptional link reliability and stability even under adverse weather conditions.

paksat coverage

PakSAT-MM1​

PakSAT-MM1 Gap Filler is located at the 38.20 orbital slot and fully functional to provide communication services in C and Ku Band.

Brief Specification​

Arrival DateFeb 27, 2018
Orbital Position38.20 E
PayloadsC & Ku band
Available up toNov 2021
Ground StationsLahore & Karachi
sat-mm1.jpg

C-Band Coverage​

paksat coverage

Ku-Band Coverage​

paksat coverage

PakSAT-MM1R​

PakSAT-MM1R Satellite is replacement satellite for Gap-Filler at 38.2oE Orbital Slot. This high power multi-mission satellite will provide services in C, Ku and Ka Bands. It will provide broadcasting, Broadband, Mobile Back-hauling and VSAT connectivity services.

Brief Specification​

Orbital Position38.2oE
Launch (Planned)Q1 2024
ManufacturerChina
PayloadsC, Ku and Ka Bands
Life15 Years
MM1R.jpg

Coverage Maps​

C-band Coverage​

• High performance and high power transponders supporting TV broadcast and HDTV programming with a wide regional coverage.
  • Direct one hop access into premium UK and mainland Europe cable and DTH platforms through a network of strategically located media port partners.
  • Convenient turnaround via fiber from UK to North America for cost effective access to US and Canadian cable and DTH head-ends.
  • High-power beam for robust cellular back-haul connectivity across S. Asia, Middle East and parts of Africa and Central Asia.
  • Ideal for cost effective IP trunking from UK and Mainland Europe into S. Asia, Middle East and parts of Africa and Central Asia.
MM1R

Ku-band Coverage​

• Very high power coverage over Pakistan (up to 55 dBW) and adjoining areas, enabling various communication services including VSAT applications.
  • Supports higher order modulation schemes and data throughputs for maximum spectral efficiency, link performance and cost savings.
  • Ideal for Cellular back-haul, DSNG and data networks with guaranteed link reliability and stability even under adverse weather conditions.
MM1R

Ka-band Coverage​

• Ka-Band HTS payload will enable high speed connectivity / broadband services in the country.
MM1R

Is it possible Pakistan is hiding the usage of civilian satellites for military purposes, Hence they were claiming beidou?

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @HRK

Before refusing me for a visit, The officer on duty did say that, Sir You know hindi, I'm like Bilkul Sir, I pointed at Mast sensors, Bohot zayada hai. The OOD was like, Sir google kar lain, Google pe sab info hai. I laughed. He was serious. If I go back again, Might try to cultivate some Friendly relations so I can be the talk of town by Indian Gossip Girl
Yup I've written about this on the satellite development thread I thinkm

Jinnah Class latest Stats

590tt6k.jpeg

HJVKot0.jpeg

DLjie0l.jpeg

GIDS STALL musings -

SMASH/P-282 is the same thing.

1 armed forces guy who was nice and technical claimed SMASH is ready, it has already been designed, tested, all components are built in house and it is a matter of policy when they will reveal it

The civilian guy of GIDS claimed it will take couple more years to make it ( 2-3 years ) as it is still in the making
i get sad every time i see that jinnah class will have a VLS of just 16 cells, and then the PN calls this a frigate...

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @HRK
Quite possible, but as far as policy is concern Pakistan has separated Civilian & Military space program. PAF will be responsible for military side of space program.

Last edited:
PN was seeking ASW helicopter from Europe some of the rumours were indicating initial negotiation about NH-90 and AW-101

other then this some rumors were related to EC725 Caracal
PN is working on Alouette replacement.
Who in his right mind would want to get into an IN vassal?!? Suppose you have got inside, and it spontaneously bursts out!!! And, you're dead. Now, you will be raised on the Roz-i Kiyamet the way you die. Do you want to be raised in the midst of the Hindutva wife swapping sailors???
I know a guy from white who tricked Indians and boarded Indian Navy destroyer during foreign visit. He speaks Hindi better than many Indians. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom