What's new

People of Pakistan

1668180331322.png

There was a video with Tribal people tasting Bangladeshi food (selection was quite accurate but only maybe 1% of what we eat). But I could not tell which group they belonged to in Pakistan. Very colorful. Mashallah may Allah give barakah to these people. Salt of the earth everyday folks.

Sindhi / Balochi and Desert area.
South Pakistan.

There was a video with Tribal people tasting Bangladeshi food (selection was quite accurate but only maybe 1% of what we eat). But I could not tell which group they belonged to in Pakistan. Very colorful. Mashallah may Allah give barakah to these people. Salt of the earth everyday folks.

@ghazi52 , bro. I was just thinking about who to ask for something like this.
I need a chart like a hierarchy (family tree) or the various qaums/castes/subcastes of punjab (other regions also, if possible. esp kashmir and kpk).
Do you have or would you be able to find such a reference.

Much appreciated.

مکئی کی روٹی، ساگ، پیتل کے گلاس، دودھ اور حقہ گاؤں کی روایتی زندگی کی اک تصویر مکمل کرتے ہوئے
Maize bread, greens, brass glasses, milk and Hakka complete a picture of traditional village life

The major ethnic groups of Pakistan include Jatts, Punjabis, Pashtuns, Sindhis, Saraikis, Urdu speaking group, Baloch, Paharis,Hindkowans, Chitralis and other smaller groups. Smaller ethnic groups found throughout the nation include Kashmiris, Kalash, Siddi, Burusho, Wakhis, Khowar, Hazara, Shina, Kalyu and Baltis.

World-Data-ethnic-composition-pie-chart-Pakistan.jpg

World-Data-religious-affiliation-pie-chart-Pakistan.jpg

World-Data-pie-chart-Pakistan.jpg

age-breakdown-bar-graph-Pakistan.jpg

World-Data-import-sources-pie-chart-Pakistan.jpg

Mohammed-Ali-Jinnah-Pakistan-head-of-state.jpg
Smh LMAO

View attachment 911539

Punjabi+Saraikis+Pushtoons+Baloch in one frame
_2020
From your university?

Back