What's new

PANIC: Pakistan unable to locate 1109 Zaireen who came from Iran as they disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

This is EXACTLY i was worrying about...

Zulfi Bukhari and other Iranian stooges in our government have literally SCREWED Pakistan in this crisis...

I didn't even imagine that Corona would enter Pakistan like that....Such gross negligence and mismanagement....Didn't imagine even in my dreams.

:angry:

Welcome to new NATIONAL SECURITY problem...1000 people entered into Pakistan from Iran with fake phone numbers and addresses..... Even a peanut sized brain can tell you that most of them probably are spies and terrorists.

HEADS MUST roll on this...

Stupid ISI, you watching this???? You BLINKED here and now the Pakistanis are at risk.

Last edited:
PTI is mainly a puppet party, its being proven again and again, in Karachi where this party got maximum national and provincial seats is no where to be seen on the ground, all of them are hiding inside their rat hole.

regards

don't they scan their passports when entering Pakistan? or are you saying the passport had fake addresses?

Zulfi Bukhari and other Iranian stooges in our government have literally SCREWED Pakistan in this crisis...

I didn't even imagine that Corona would enter Pakistan like that....Such gross negligence and mismanagement....Didn't imagine even in my dreams.

Stupid ISI, you watching this???? You BLINKED here and now the Pakistanis are at risk.
It's not an ISI matter, there are plenty of other agencies whose remit it is within. This is a failure in border control/immigration control and Pakistan needs to tighten up.

I read a NY Times piece last week written by somebody who returned from Pakistan on March 13th. She wrote they were checked for temperature etc before boarding the flight in Pakistan but when she landed in JFK was surprised to see no constrains - people were just allowed to walk out.

Meaning, atleast by March 13th Pakistan had instituted better checks than the idiots in JFK/NYC. It is therefore kind of surprising they'd allow 1000+ people from Iran to ENTER the country without much more intense checks.

Naveed Ahmed , all day tweet anti PTI or Imran Khan ... Pak border security is not that irresponsible.

Last edited:
Some of these people have nothing better to do in their lives. Their entire lifetime is spent on bashing their fellow country men just because they have different sect or religion. I pity these people.
There are many in Pakistan who are working for foreign agenda. There are many lobby groups in our media who try to swing public opinion. The first wave of anti Shia was sponcered by India in Pakistan cause India was about to go against tablighi jammat with in India and they wanted a voice from Pakistan in their support so they made Pakistani media attack Shia and were expecting a support from Pakistani Shia to bash tablighi in Pakistan but that Indian attempt failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom