What's new

Palestinian Resistance Photos

We can use some of the data available based on several factors:

1.) Israel manufacturers association estimated a loss $166 million in three days of the conflict. The war on Gaza continued unto May 21. Based on this estimate you can say close to $500 million damage.

2.) IDF reported 1500 Iron dome interceptions over the course of the war on Gaza. The new interceptors are more advanced than previous ones and cost more to make. But, they also achieved economies of scale with it, so let's put it at $40,000 per interceptor.

$40,000 * 1,500 = $60,000,000

3.) Ben Gurion Airport was shut down for incoming flights on May 11 of conflict on possible longer than that. Tourism and travel contribute to something like 5.9% of Israel's GDP. Around $23 billion in 2019. Israeli El Al Airlines posted $2.2 billion revenue in 2019. It had losses due to covid but made some recovery in 2021. So we make estimate for few days closure(lets meet in middle due to covid):

12,500,000,000/365*3 = 102,739,726
1,250,000,000/365*3 = 10,273,972

= $113,013,698.00 loss

4.) Israeli military operational cost(minus Iron Dome):

There were 160 warplanes used, drones, naval warships, and artillery. Israeli government says 1,500 targets hit, so 1,500 sorties over the course of 10 days(links provided). According to Forbes article, bombs used were:

GBU-39
Mark 82,83,84
GBU-31 Bunker busters
Spice missiles
Spike missiles

Biden administration authorized a $735 million sale of these munitions to Israel during the fighting. On average each sortie could range from anywhere of 8 to dozens of missiles/bombs. When they were bombing roads in northern Gaza they were employing hundreds in the sorties using bunker busters. Also bunkers to try to damage other underground tunnels. So we are talking at least 5,000 missiles/bombs. The cost has to be at least 700 million to 1 billion. They also called up reserves to Gaza. Around 17,000 total.

5.) Hamas hit on oil tankers, offshore gas installations, and Israeli air bases:

Trans-Israel pipeline/tanker hit by Hamas rocket
Chevron closed Tamar gas platform off Gaza coast due to Hamas rockets
Hamas targeted Israeli military airbases, the alerts were viewable by Israel's rocket alert system, and they were clearly classified as military zones. Israel doesn't release any information in this regard.

We can say at least 50-100 million damage.

6.) Protests inside Israel led to night time curfew orders which caused more economic damage in millions.

7.) 3,424 claims of compensation for property damage have been filed by Israelis as a result of the fighting: 1,724 related to damage to motor vehicles. That is at least $50,000,000 in damages.

In total:

$1.6-2.0 billion US dollars economic cost in 10 day war with Gaza

Inshaa'Allah, they'll have more potent weapons next time the Palestinians come under attack. They need air defense, anti-ship, and bigger ballistic and cruise missiles.

man i wish hamas leaders werent some corrupt people with profit and politics in mind they have good men

man i wish hamas leaders werent some corrupt people with profit and politics in mind they have good men

Every leadership has good and bad, Hamas not an exception. There are some in Hamas who are better than others, and some I don't like. Hamas is much more than the couple dozen politicians you always see. Among Hamas base itself we do not like some of our own politicians which we know have some personal motives. However, we do not feel its appropriate time to settle that because of our reality we live in and helpless situation which require some more traditional type of politicians to interact with outside world and manage our relationships with neighbors/allies.

The footage is amazing to say the least although you are banned for some reason keep it up

The footage is amazing to say the least although you are banned for some reason keep it up

Yeah it's too bad, he was the only Palestinian on this board. Very intelligent individual and quite strong-minded. He'll be missed for sure.

Yeah it's too bad, he was the only Palestinian on this board. Very intelligent individual and quite strong-minded. He'll be missed for sure.
He or she argued with iranians too much and iranians have some weird grab on this website's mods because of their nationality oh well i guess this is life

He or she argued with iranians too much and iranians have some weird grab on this website's mods because of their nationality oh well i guess this is life

I don't think he's perma-ban

I remember your last thread about it,and i was impressed about their equipements and their personal gears..... where do all these equipments come from ? Iran ? black market ?
India

Very nice pics

i have one questions why do Palestinians fighters launch rockets from crowded or near public places like schools in Gaza.I have seen NDTV documentary which give Israelis an excuse to airstrike?
You been watching Israeli Broadcasting Channel news?

"He", definitely a "he" and not a she! lol. You're right about how passionate he was defending Islam against certain other elements. Probably unnecessary to devote so much energy and passion to that topic and keep most of it to one's self. But, there are many Muslims who feel the need to defend the Sunah to whatever limits it takes, Hey, so be it. ;)

BTW, I've lost the emoji icon on the post bar!? Not sure what the heck happened!

I don't think he's perma-ban

I thought all bans now are permanent ones? I got an infraction last week for insulting Erdogan but the mod (whom I wont name) claimed the ban was because I insulted a "nationality and/or member" lolololol!!! Couldn't be further from the truth and I was really disappointed not for the infraction, I couldn't care less about that even when I was told that it was the first of three that would lead to a ban! looool, I was more upset with the untruth of the reason. How is insulting a member or nationality when I insulted Erdogan?!?!?! lol If I had a dollar for every time I saw Sisi getting pummeled with insults on this forum, I'd be a billionaire!!! But I didn't go crying to any mods about it lol. Then I tried reaching him to discuss and couldn't even deliver a message, Every means was blocked in some way or another. I thought that was a bit lame TBH, Members who feel they need to know more about why they were penalized should be able to at least ask. Anywhoooo....

Well how much? i would love to see him back cabt lose our only palestnian

"He", definitely a "he" and not a she! lol. You're right about how passionate he was defending Islam against certain other elements. Probably unnecessary to devote so much energy and passion to that topic and keep most of it to one's self. But, there are many Muslims who feel the need to defend the Sunah to whatever limits it takes, Hey, so be it. ;)

BTW, I've lost the emoji icon on the post bar!? Not sure what the heck happened!

I thought all bans now are permanent ones? I got an infraction last week for insulting Erdogan but the mod (whom I wont name) claimed the ban was because I insulted a "nationality and/or member" lolololol!!! Couldn't be further from the truth and I was really disappointed not for the infraction, I couldn't care less about that even when I was told that it was the first of three that would lead to a ban! looool, I was more upset with the untruth of the reason. How is insulting a member or nationality when I insulted Erdogan?!?!?! lol If I had a dollar for every time I saw Sisi getting pummeled with insults on this forum, I'd be a billionaire!!! But I didn't go crying to any mods about it lol. Then I tried reaching him to discuss and couldn't even deliver a message, Every means was blocked in some way or another. I thought that was a bit lame TBH, Members who feel they need to know more about why they were penalized should be able to at least ask. Anywhoooo....

I agree we should be able to ask questions during a ban. I was banned for a month arguing with UK Queens panty licker Aziqbal, I couldn’t even respond to mod. But then it went away.

As for how long no idea could be a month or so.

Well how much? i would love to see him back cabt lose our only palestnian
It's not about being Palestinian, just speaking the truth against hypocrites. It's the same Shia extremist mod @Foxtrot Alpha that is obsessed with Iran over his own country. If you don't pray to Iran-Al-Dajjal he wants you permabanned. I don't care to get permabanned anyway. Allah is the only one worthy of worship and never will I give in to haters of God that want us to worship evil and actively are fighting against God.

Back
Top Bottom