What's new

Palestinian Resistance Photos

88873860100770810340no.jpg

Hamas leader Sindar

Israeli military official to Ynet(Hebrew): Hamas has 37,000 rockets and mortars in Gaza

^^

The previous estimate was 12,000, and that sounded more realistic. Not sure how it made such a big jump, and I don't believe it. If it is true that means the rest of factions in Gaza have around 20,000 or more. So 50,000 plus arsenal is much better than what they had in the past and can actually deter Israel. Although I don't believe that and there's no way to truly know.

Some photos from Hamas's 31st anniversary rally today:

1.) Quadcopters used by IDF to fire tear gas on demonstrators being displayed by Hamas fighter:
Dui2lI3XcAAFNZE.jpg

2.) Others:

DuiT7aQXcAAf7Ep.jpg

Fell down while IDF was using it to fire tear gas at demonstrators near the border. Several of them fall or demonstrators get them down.

There was something on the internet about a Tunisian engineer who was assisnated by the Israelis because he was making drones for Hamas.

Keep it up with the pictures. Love it!

Last edited:
Palestinian resistance needs to acquire more heavy caliber sniper rifles....one shot one kill. the heavier the death toll for the yids the better....we all know the yids cannot take casualties

Russian-made ATGM or is it built in Hamas Mujahedeen's local Industry?

I have heard they are north Korean from the black market or direct purchase. It would be difficult to locally produce those. They do have some Russian style ones too.

That's a surprise. Do Palestinian groups also use them in Gaza?

I don't see them having much of a use but it shows technical capability to convert Israeli weapons to their use. These are cheap drones though. The actual israeli produced ones have fell in Gaza before and could be used by the military wing of Hamas.

I have heard they are north Korean from the black market or direct purchase. It would be difficult to locally produce those. They do have some Russian style ones too.

Ok thanks. Some say if a group or a country develops the knowhow on how the guidance of these ATGMs work, they could also develop the anti-air defense systems that can shoot down fighter jets. I'm not electrical engineer and certainly don't have a military background, but I remember reading writings tat made those assertions.

Ok thanks. Some say if a group or a country develops the knowhow on how the guidance of these ATGMs work, they could also develop the anti-air defense systems that can shoot down fighter jets. I'm not electrical engineer and certainly don't have a military background, but I remember reading writings tat made those assertions.

Np, they have dual layered air defense which can assist them against helicopters and some drones but above that it is difficult. Such technology they would need to acquire from outside, and they lack the tech/raw materials to produce them. As well as financial budget which is very limited. So the most they will invest in is acquiring manpads/aa guns to help against ground invasion helicopter support and not intended to shoot down jets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom