What's new

Pakistanis loaded with very heavy Taxes

...and this article is loaded with very heavy looking fluff.

No figures, no stats, no specific citations of clauses which the author has a problem with.

I stopped reading after this

For you Govt. levied taxes

*Ya Allah !*
Give me Strength to pay my;

(1). Income Tax
(2). General Sales Tax
(3). Capital Value Tax
(4). Value Added Tax
(5). Central Sales Tax
(6). Service Tax
(7). Fuel Adjustment Charges
(8). Petrol Levy
(9). Excise Duty
(10). Customs Duty
(11). Octroi Tax (tax levied on entry of goods into municipal area)
(12). TDS Tax (tex deduction at source)
(13). Employment Status Indicator Tax (ESI Tax)
(14). Property Tax
(15). Government Stamp Duty
(16). Aabiana (tax on water for agricultural land)
(17). Ushr
(18). Zakat (deducted on money from the banks)
(19). Dhal Tax
(20). Local Cess
(21). PTV License
(22). Parking Fee (at least 5 times a day)
(23). Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
(24). Water Tax
(25). Flood Tax (for heavens sake - there are no floods now)
(26). Professional Tax
(27). Road Tax
(28). Toll Gate Fee
(29). Securities Transaction Tax (STT)
(30). Education Cess
(31). Wealth Tax
(32). Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT)
(33). Congestion Levy Complusory Deduction
(34). Super Tax
(35) With holding taxes
(36) Education fee
(37) SECP levy
and also toufeeq to pay
(a). Heavy Education Fees
(b). Donations at schools
(c). Chandas at Mosques etc
(d). Beggers Black Mailing at every Road Corner.

*O' my Lord* - If I have some money left then I will try to boost my business to pay more to *FBR* employees, government officials etc.

For more news and updates, stay tuned to
*Regulatory Updates of Pakistan* by using this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RegulatoryUpdatesOfPakistan/

Government must reduce GST to 7% on things used by poor and middle class, 10% reduction in GST on these things should be recovered as minimum 10% direct income tax. In this way, paying tax and filing return law will be uniform for everyone with no exceptions will be needed which is mother of all tax evasions. People will realize it's their money being looted, used for subsidies, wasted on unneeded projects and paying back loans - Perhaps that will make idiots get out of "Kahata hai tu lagata bhi hai", "Saray hi khatay hain", "Bhutto Zinda Hai" mentality while voting. Pass the law where state should be entitled to confiscate assets not declared in tax returns and anyone who haven't filed return for last 3 years should not be eligible to cast vote, contest election, shouldn't be treated as equal citizen.

Pakistan's new rulers grapple with an old problem: How to get people to pay taxes
NOVEMBER 16, 2018 / 4:50 AM / 7 MONTHS AGO

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Muhammad Hammad Azhar, one of the youngest ministers in Pakistan’s new government, is the latest in a long line of officials to face a problem that undermines his country’s development: getting people to start paying income taxes.

Ending a culture of rampant tax evasion is expected to be high on the agenda in negotiations this month with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) as cash-strapped Pakistan seeks a second bailout since 2013.

As state minister for revenue, Azhar, 37, says he is planning for long-term reforms. But first, he is banking on improved technology to allow the government to tap existing financial databases to help identify tax dodgers in a nation where less than 1 percent of the population even files income tax returns.

“There is a lot of catching up to do,” Azhar told Reuters in an interview.

One of the world’s lowest tax collection rates partly help explain the shoddy state of Pakistan’s hospitals and schools, and why the

.... Read the rest here ( https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-how-to-get-people-to-pay-taxes-idUSKCN1NL12W )

Excellent post. Government ministers and especially that cunt namely Dawood are making a fool out of Imran Khan. They don't want to put any taxes on upper class because they themselves belong to it.

they are ruthlessly taxing capital gains arising out of immovable property and shares to destroy creation of capital
Who The hell is this guy. Taxing Capital Gains destroy Creation of Capital??
Just the Linked the two by a similar world "Capital"
Its really Cringe worthy when writing talent is wasted on Paid BS that benefits no one.
Capital Gains taxation will discourage Hoarders to simply invest in Properties and Resale them and eat out huge Profits that middle man have to pay from his savings which he then uses to buy Luxury imported cars mobile and so on. Move your Lazy A****, Do Business with that money and create jobs instead of Buying Plots.

Lahore Markets and Shops are over charging customers and peotesting at the same time dor heavy taxes...broken back of Pakistanis.

both are being used by corrupts to stash away their wealth for good 5 years.

but dont let that stop you from worshipping GoP

99 percent money laundering is done with cash and via banks . not crypto

ask zardari

99 percent money laundering is done with cash and via banks . not crypto

ask zardari

that was till Asif was President with immunity.

now blockchain crypto since Pakistan has no effective measures against that.

so enjoy

Lahore Markets and Shops are over charging customers and peotesting at the same time dor heavy taxes...broken back of Pakistanis.
Which markets and shops over charging, (products) being over charged?

Company Employees Pakistanis have been heavily loaded with Taxes, the rich, agriculturists are not paying

Back
Top Bottom