What's new

Pakistani and Indian Military exchange fire near Sialkot, Zafarwal Sector 26/10/2023

New election drama is being prepared by Army and Modi!

Modi is preparing for 2024 election cycle.

Pakistan Army wants a repeat of the support it received on February 27th, 2019.

May 9th loooool
Both Sharif and Modi are preparing for election now.What can be a better option than acting as if we are fighting a warā€¦

Both Sharif and Modi are preparing for election now.What can be a better option than acting as if we are fighting a warā€¦

I don't think the Army will let Nawaz take credit for a war. But they want the same support they had during 2014 and 2019. Both years a major military operation and action occurred.

The Army is friends with India as they sold Kashmir on a platter to them. Modi gaining support during an escalation with Pakistan and the Army making ISPR songs during "war" seems like a mutual beneficial agreement lol.

giphy (3).gif

Nah

Making a chutya out of youthias is more embarrassing
You know the irony of you calling someone a "chutya" is that you are the one who wants to continue supporting the same army which has failed this country massively time and time again. It even lost half the bloody country, and on top of that it didn't learn anything from it, not only that, it keeps bringing in the same criminals to rule over us again, and again... how stupid can you get? But then there is you, following the footsteps of this same army, it's like dumb and dumber! But somehow we are the chutyassssss/youthias!!!

Honestly, I can understand both sides of the argument here but I will never wish death on fellow Pakistanis, definitely not one's that risk their lives at the borders, despite not being adequately equipped a lot of the time thanks to the idiots in GHQ fucking the country every 3 years. Many are from poor villages. Ultimately, they are victims of this system too. Therefore, I would refrain from these comments.

I've never seen toxicity against the army at this level but tbh it's all the PAs fault - they acting as a coloniser and depriving Pakistanis of their lives, rights and future prosperity. Bangladesh threw these idiots in the bin and overtook us in a couple decades, it's a very tough pill to swallow. They are too stubborn to see the damage they are causing and course correct.

You know the irony of you calling someone a "chutya" is that you are the one who wants to continue supporting the same army which has failed this country massively time and time again. It even lost half the bloody country, and on top of that it didn't learn anything from it, not only that, it keeps bringing in the same criminals to rule over us again, and again... how stupid can you get? But then there is you, following the footsteps of this same army, it's like dumb and dumber! But somehow we are the chutyassssss/youthias!!!

There is a difference between supporting army leadership and not wishing death on fellow Pakistanis at the hands of Hindutvas because of your some political nonsense

But then you are a chutya sitting in UK posting nonsense on internet so you won't get it

Brother the day we stop manning the borders what will happen? We will get run over and believe this Indian army under modi will be treating us the same was what is happening to the Palestinians right now. I have my gripes with the leadership but no fault of the soldier who lays down their lives and takes lives on the border so we can be safe with our families. Letā€™s not disrespect the blood that was split for the defence of the nation. Otherwise people like Asim muneer and Nadeem Anjum will seem like lollipops considering what hindutva wants to do with us they have not forgotten 1000 years of servitude making another country is just the cherry on top.

1971 India took half of Pakistan and created Bangladesh while khaki Terrorist were manning the elections and denying the winner his right full spot.
Fast forward to 2023 history repeating itself 1000s of innocent men and women are in jail and convicted criminal is getting bails on the crimes he is already convicted.

Only diffrence now is almost all of the population is aware and can see ground realities and no longer willing to buy the same old propaganda of one must praise the khakis otherwise you aren't a patriot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom