What's new

Pakistan VS South Africa: ICC World Cup T20, 28 Sept 2012

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
From the results so far, this match is against the best T20 team of the tournament - South Africa.

But note, weather forecast says Thunderstorms are expected.

south africa is in best form best of luck to pakistani team specialy if pak bowl and field well than match is ours

They might be the best team but in all tournaments so far, they started as favorites and could not shake off the 'choker' tag because of their lack of big match temperament.

They might be the best team but in all tournaments so far, they started as favorites and could not shake off the 'choker' tag because of their lack of big match temperament.

might not be true anymore - their tour of ENG was highly successful!!!

i want pakistan to win but south africa the best team atm.... Pakistan will find difficult to cope south african fast bowlers.... i have seen them and they bowl fast even on batting pitches.... i doubt pakistan can win but if pakistan win than its every chances pakistan will be in finals.... On the other hand india weak in bowling but batting is our strength.... i believe india should bring 5 bowlers.... Ashwin, bhajji, chawla, dhinda, pathan.... Our batting always strong.... Gambhir, virat kohli, suresh raina, rohit sharma, mahendra singh dhoni, yuvraj singh etc etc. Thats a dream batting line up. Every each of them had many centuries in their kitty.... Bowling is what making me worry.... Laxmipati has to be drop and bring ashwin in who even did well against pakistan who plays spin well.... This group is the most toughest group. A group of dead.... South africa will go to semi-finals.... Question is who will be other team.... india, pakistan or australia? All 3 the best teams in world.... Big shame that ICC made this weird formula in which top teams battle against top teams while weak teams gets the benefits.... England must be alot happy camp....

might not be true anymore - their tour of ENG was highly successful!!!

Since when does the ICC world events i.e world cup , champions trophy started to get on par with some bilateral series or a tour?

Every one knows South africa always perform well in such series or tours but its icc mega events where they choke

South africa has always been or started as favorites in all ICC tournaments , they were also favorites last two times but both times PAK team was able to beat them . The conditions in Palekele were favorable for batting but in colombo the pitches have something for bowlers , if we get spinning track like what india got against eng than surely Pak team will start as favorite , SA historically SA has struggled against good spinners , Their pace bowling will be the major threat specially if the pitch has some bounce and seem because we know the glitches we have in our batting line up

If you want to be the champions you have to beat the best out there .pakistan has earned this chance ..let us see what will they do ..

I would be Worried if SA was not performing very Well , Those are they types of teams , Pakistan dosent perform Well against , Look at BD as recent Example, SA however are in a Form of their Life , their players are performing , & they have a solid Batting line with Hashim Aamla as its back bone.

Pakistan on the other Hand has the Best bowling Attack (On paper) , that still hasn't performed according to their Expectations , our batting however has performed better then most expected , Nasir jamshed is in the Form of his Life , Hafeez is playing well , & Imran Nazir is Holding well. The Akmal Brothers are also Doing Fine , The Problem is All Rounders , mainly Afridi , His bowling is Economical but still is unable to take Wickets , & has not fired in the batting. Pakistan Need to Get Rid of Sohail Tanveer & Replace him with Raza Hassan , to see how the Kid Does he is an exceptional Talent.

Everything Said , This Match will be Interesting Non the less ,

The UnPREDICTABLES(Pakistan) vs THE CONSISTENTS (South Africa)

Fingers Crossed

398347_307516519355377_1582669556_n.jpg

^^ lol Chalo pir us keh liye rent par aik do bowler le leinge kisi aur team se lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom