What's new

Pakistan - Super Wedding Food

Society is not putting a gun on anyone's head. Ditching traditions like lavish weddings doesn't hurt the person.

Society is putting a gun not be a literal one. This is a societal bondage which needs to be eradicated by the help of good governance.

Society is putting a gun not be a literal one. This is a societal bondage which needs to be eradicated by the help of good governance.
The government shouldn't do anything beyond educating people about personal finance management and other matters people need to be educated about. Education on such matters is the only solution. Government forcing people to live a certain way will damage our liberty in the long run.

The government shouldn't do anything beyond educating people about personal finance management and other matters people need to be educated about. Education on such matters is the only solution. Government forcing people to live a certain way will damage our liberty in the long run.

If government can exercise her liberties towards "educating" the masses, it can also choose to do so differently.

If government can exercise her liberties towards "educating" the masses, it can also choose to do so differently.
By our liberty I meant the liberty of the people not the government, my main point is that I don't want a tyrannical government in Pakistan. Educating the masses brings benefits to both the state and the masses, essentially a win-win situation. If the state decides to go the opposite route then it will result in both the state and the people suffering.

By our liberty I meant the liberty of the people not the government, my main point is that I don't want a tyrannical government in Pakistan. Educating the masses brings benefits to both the state and the masses, essentially a win-win situation. If the state decides to go the opposite route then it will result in both the state and the people suffering.

What liberty when you choose to get educated from the state? The state has every right to govern how wealth and resource gets circulated within its territory.

What liberty when you choose to get educated from the state? The state has every right to govern how wealth and resource gets circulated within its territory.
And I as a citizen have every right to protest against any action of the government that I disagree with.

And I as a citizen have every right to protest against any action of the government that I disagree with.

You can protest and disagree all you want. Nobody is stopping you. Just no guns

uk one are learning to be civilised now at wedding.
I dont know bhai. I have seen some parties where the uncles( I am still young by their standards) maneouvre themselves near the dining tables. They maybe on walkers but man are they quick when it comes to cornering that best boti of meat or chicken. I go to a lot of meeting locally and EU wide. The grabbing of food remains the same there as well.

I dont know bhai. I have seen some parties where the uncles( I am still young by their standards) maneouvre themselves near the dining tables. They maybe on walkers but man are they quick when it comes to cornering that best boti of meat or chicken. I go to a lot of meeting locally and EU wide. The grabbing of food remains the same there as well.

new generation is more aware of their manners. Ones from before generation, they from pakistan where their is no manners and think and behave like vikings.

truthfully you have not seen our dangars at my wedding they were eating and throwing the chicken legs on the floor and next day dogs came to feast on the left overs. this was in pakistan in the hills of A.K.

Dating asian mail order brides is not a difficult process, but it does require a lot of time and effort. The 48 Asian nations are similar in culture, yet their ethnic groups have their own unique traditions. While it may seem like an easy task, the process can be complicated, as the man or woman you are considering must be compatible with your own character, education level, and other characteristics. This article will go over the most important factors to consider before deciding to marry an Asian mail order bride.

Wedding food at my village . ..

1693331640439.png

Back
Top Bottom