• GDA Pakistan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tehreek Labbaik Pakistan

• Jamat Ulema e Islam

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At this time best move for PTI is boycott the elections though it PTI will actually take part in it and legitimize it

Completely rigged elections.
Just how resigning was mistake PTI will now take part in elections and do the same mistake 😂

One thing is for sure

I was right 😂 IPP zindabad

At this time best move for PTI is boycott the elections though it PTI will actually take part in it and legitimize it

Just how resigning was mistake PTI will now take part in elections and do the same mistake 😂

One thing is for sure

I was right 😂 IPP zindabad
Yeah you would like that wouldn’t you. Best to vote and record all the vote tampering, ballot stuffing, voter intimidation. Record everything.

This fraud of an election needs to be exposed!

PTI needs to contest these elections.

PTI did a mistake resigning assemblies thinking there was some respect left for the rules.

Yeah you would like that wouldn’t you. Best to vote and record all the vote tampering, ballot stuffing, voter intimidation. Record everything.

This fraud of an election needs to be exposed!

PTI needs to contest these elections.
This is no fraud
If elections take place like always PMLN will win punjab
IPP in south
PPPP SINDH

KP it will be delayed or who cares about KP anyway

PM Shabaz Sharif has announced the assemblies will be dissolved by 14 August 2023, PPP has also announced they want the assemblies to be dissolved by 7th August 2023. Election commission is ready for elections. We are expecting elections by Oct/Nov time. Its time to move on and concentrate on elections to elect a new government for the next 5 years. I understand after the elections the same old cycle will appear regarding rigging, selected, laadla etc but atleast we should give ourselves a break till then. Share updates regarding elections 2023.
277669603_5579029518792044_22778747165243827_n.jpg

2002 style elections
PMLN punjab
South IPP/Shah sahab
PPPP SINDH
Ji/MQM karachi
Balochistan nawabs
Kp mix results of mualana, PTI -H/P etc

ISI Focus of rigging will be punjab since turn out will be very low in punjab due to huge majority of disgruntled patwaris

Rigging elsewhere will be handled by JUI/PPPP/MQM etc

ISI has never failed us

2002 style elections
PMLN punjab
South IPP/Shah sahab
PPPP SINDH
Ji/MQM karachi
Balochistan nawabs
Kp mix results of mualana, PTI -H/P etc

ISI Focus of rigging will be punjab since turn out will be very low in punjab due to huge majority of disgruntled patwaris

Rigging elsewhere will be handled by JUI/PPPP/MQM etc

ISI has never failed us
Cannot believe we have to witness this in 2023. All the talk about jamoriyat, constitution, law, free and fair elections. Just shows those in power will do anything to destroy any opposition. Pakistan history is full of this, the treatment given to Liaqat Ali Khan, Bhutto, Fatima Jinnah, Hussain Suharwardi and the list continues.

Pakistan General Elections.

I don’t think rigging will work to skew elections in that manner.

What the Generals will do is just replace all ballot boxes and declare the winners. They just need to make sure IMF buys it.

Pakistan General Elections.

I don’t think rigging will work to skew elections in that manner.

What the Generals will do is just replace all ballot boxes and declare the winners. They just need to make sure IMF buys it.
I doubt they would need rigging. Pti has become alot weaker, media ban, leaders in jails, any leader who speaks out is arrested. How will they fight elections? Establishment is just making an example of PTI, to show it can be done to other parties aswell.

I doubt they would need rigging. Pti has become alot weaker, media ban, leaders in jails, any leader who speaks out is arrested. How will they fight elections? Establishment is just making an example of PTI, to show it can be done to other parties aswell.
You are probably right.

With IK disqualified, their ministers jailed, PTI defanged.

Assemblies will be dissolved tonight 9th August 2023

IMF is on their nerves, condition for next loan installment.

You are probably right.

With IK disqualified, their ministers jailed, PTI defanged.
no to worry in last two weeks , nation defang bills pass by PDM and PPP govt , gave absolute powers to establishment. Wonder why some of few sensible PMLN parliamentarian were bagging Shahbaz Sharif to stop these bills.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom