What's new

Pakistan Civil Aviation | Information & News.

well how long we would wait for A 350 and B 787 sir airbus and boeing producing everyday new planes even if they come out they will start new project as well im not saying go all out with A 340 but im saying it is comfortable plane and if you are not in favour of 4 engine planes than those 747 4 engine planes which PIA have drinks lot petrol than A 340 engines

well how long we would wait for A 350 and B 787 sir airbus and boeing producing everyday new planes even if they come out they will start new project as well im not saying go all out with A 340 but im saying it is comfortable plane and if you are not in favour of 4 engine planes than those 747 4 engine planes which PIA have drinks lot petrol than A 340 engines

Yes, that is why I am in favour of replacing these jumbos, and they are going to be retired now. A350 and 787 are way out of our price range ATM.

hahahahah so you think A 350 will be cheaper than let me tell you B 777 alone twin engine price equally to 4 engine A 340 and tell you what A 340 got in air in 2000 not in 80s as jumbos so A 340 engines are efficent and it is not binding you to use 4 engines at a time with A 340 you can use two engines as you use it in B 777 and it has advantage of other two in major turbulance or engine failure so it is more safe than B 777 im not against B 777 i just want PIA to have different type of planes for diiferent type or routes dont count on just one kind of plane it is a first rule os aeronautical phenomena look worlds major airlines they dont count on just one plane they go for different planes Singapore,UAE,virgin,birtish etc and look at kingfisher it uses only airbus planes and it is still not as good as it should be internationally becoz of short sights of using different planes thats is the key and PIA can use those jumbos for cargo service as well as they are have wing of cargoo too so hope they learn from other airlines even US airlines uses Airbus planes so it is not a big fuss too buy different type of planes im not saying not to buy A 350 and B 787 i want PIA buy package of 3 to 4 of one type of plane not just go all out with one design of plane

very very un professional PIA officials from A to Z i have seen my self in airports and even airport people who are reposible for airports not respecting people of pakistan whom they are working for and people of pakistan stying in long lines but when foreigners come they dont syand in lines go through even without checking what type of security it is insulting us infront of foreigners in our on countrywell and 100 percent PIA officials are corrupt from A to Z forget everything even sefty features of Aircraft they dont do professionally hope PIA should be closed soon this time i have worst experience of my life when i flew for dubai i will post it in Members club soon

Something is gona happen soon as they r shouting now a days for some LASER BEAMS to only their planes.
Huhh

Again helll of stupididty who will land in Thar

It's not only the people, the material and machinery from around the world will get there. Giving better access to the oil and gas fields there.

The runway will be Category C, meaning it can handle A310's and B737, so, it can handle some cargo.

yaaar bhai yeh pakistani nationalist tu mere peecha hi pad gaya ha isa meri jaan chudayee aur moderators ko bhi kahonga sirf mera hi behavior nahe balka usko bhi check kareen man yeahan ladai karna nahe aya lakin is banda ka sath pata nahe ajj kia masla ha mere har post se isko masla hai

very very un professional PIA officials from A to Z i have seen my self in airports and even airport people who are reposible for airports not respecting people of pakistan whom they are working for and people of pakistan stying in long lines but when foreigners come they dont syand in lines go through even without checking what type of security it is insulting us infront of foreigners in our on countrywell and 100 percent PIA officials are corrupt from A to Z forget everything even sefty features of Aircraft they dont do professionally hope PIA should be closed soon this time i have worst experience of my life when i flew for dubai i will post it in Members club soon

Enjoy regime change and democrazy.

well it is our bad luck after bhutto neither Democracy nor dictatorship have been good for pakistan only what they did keep making our daily lifes worst than worst common man have nothing seen good since bhutto only increase of money on daily lifes uses life has been probleumatic on every single front of life physicaly and specially mentally

CTOBER 23, 2011 - PIA has announced it will operate special flights to Sukkur from Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore, according to a local news channel.

A flight will be operated from Lahore to Sukkur via Islamabad at 9:00AM tomorrow

Apparently these special flights to Sukkur will enable supporters/followers of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) to quickly reach Naudero, Larkana, to offer condolences or to attend funeral prayer of Begum Nusrat Bhutto who passed away today in Dubai.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is turning into a joke. WTF is the need to do this? Not even Saudis run special flights after deaths of royal family, but here we are, a woman not even in power, and of significant power or office , gets this much. Now this is misuse of national assets. And then we say that PIA is running into loss!!! Oh, the irony. Why run special flights for this???

Nine PIA aircraft grounded because of spares shortage | Business | DAWN.COM

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has had to reduce its flights by 23 per cent because nine of its 39 aircraft have been grounded for want of spare parts which are to be supplied by a Dubai-based US firm, Transworld, under a controversial multi-billion-dollar agreement.

Under the deal, Transworld undertook to provide a $700 million credit line to PIA for 90 days. However, the agreement has turned out to be a liability as the airline has had to open a $2.5 million Letter of Credit (LC) (release of advance payment through bank) in favour of Transworld for the supply of spare parts for the grounded aircraft.

Nine planes grounded because of non-availability of spare parts before the start of PIA’s Haj operations are three 747/300 or 743 aircraft, one ATR-42, three A-310, one B-777 and one 737 aircraft.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom