What's new

Pakistan and Israel

TARIQ BN ZIYAAD,

I thought in Islam everybody is equal in front of God? So why you are giving arabs are a superior status?

assalam alaikum

bhai kuch log apnay bhaiyon ki ghaltion ko ujagar ker tay hain , kuch log apnay bhaiyon ki acchaiyan. i m in the later category if u can tell me where did i make the arabs superior tell me ( may eik punjabi bhala kun unko super status doon ga other then giving the facts).
In these troubles times that we r going thru it is not wise to loose our freinds and the same token we share the same faith.
And i m glad that u remember Allah now, same Allah have called all the muslims brothers and u started differentiating, As u stated above in ur posts that u preffer to help sindhies balochi etc instead of helping palestinians and u dont care about the palestinians while our prophet tells u if our brother feel the pain we also feel it, well Allah doesnot care about ur race or nationality , will reward u if u help ur brother in need if he is in mali, palestine or punjab.

Nice to hear from u brother, i dont believe any race is superior to other.

TARIQ

Nomi -- to be the devil's advocate, they did militarily win those wars & PLO under Yasser Arafat did decline Camp David resolution

in hindsight, maybe Camp David should have been accepted....in 6 decades it was the closest thing to a peace deal if I ever saw one in my relatively short lifespan

I would disagree bro... The Israelis are militarily more powerful in this conflict... Peace generally relies on the more powerful party compared to the weaker one... If Israelis truly want peace, they can get that... The ongoing conflict is because of Israel...

As for the Palestinians... readers be in no doubt... All Palestinian groups are corrupt and do not have the welfare of their people at their heart... be it PLO or Hamas... the closest to have continued a proper resistance against Israel are the Hizbollah but they too have complex politics of their own... being an armed group they have to rely on a lot of players in the game to stay in their position... Some of these interest groups would surprise you if I told you their names ;)

As for the issue of Israel does not kill innocent civilians... I mean I m not going to post photos where children have been burnt to death by Israeli phosphorus bombs last year... we also have the case where Sharon provided light during the night for the fascist Fallang to butcher Palestinians (including many children, women and old men) in Shabra and Shatilla... To claim that Israel has some sort of morals when it comes to warfare is the most obnoxious thing to say...

Perhaps they think that the more they lie, the more people will believe them...

Nomi... You are right... The Jews do lie a lot... I have had personal experience of this when I was working in a place with a Jewish coworker...

I also disagree with the idea that we should not be proactive in the issue about Palestine... We need to stop our petty local and national focus and aim for more global ambitions... This would be more fitting with our Islamic ideology... All great powers only become great powers when they start thinking globally... you take an ideology and you start measuring things with it... whats good for a child in Pakistan is good for a child in Palestine... regardless of his/her religion...

Last edited:
Of course there is a difference. Groups like Hamas deliberately kill civilians. They try to kil as much civilians as possible.

that means you dont kill civilians. Oh thats a breaking news to me.. . . .

You just dont target Hamas or other groups, you also target civilians. What about the atrocites you carry out in Palestine? Who gave you permissions for that??

that means you dont kill civilians. Oh thats a breaking news to me.. . . .

You just dont target Hamas or other groups, you also target civilians. What about the atrocites you carry out in Palestine? Who gave you permissions for that??
We dont target civilians. On contrary, we spend huge affort to avoid civilian casualties. But its impossible to avoid completely in urban battles.

For example in Chechnya Russia killed some 100 thousand civilans. Its not because Russia is evil and wanted to kill civilans, but because it led very heavy and complex fghts in urban areas. Similary Sri Lanka also killed some 10-20 thousand civilians in last year. Not because Sri Lanka government is evil, but because coward Tamil tigers terrorists used their civilians as human shields.

But Hamas is deliberately targeting civilians. They admit it openly.

assalam alaikum

bhai kuch log apnay bhaiyon ki ghaltion ko ujagar ker tay hain , kuch log apnay bhaiyon ki acchaiyan. i m in the later category if u can tell me where did i make the arabs superior tell me ( may eik punjabi bhala kun unko super status doon ga other then giving the facts).
In these troubles times that we r going thru it is not wise to loose our freinds and the same token we share the same faith.
And i m glad that u remember Allah now, same Allah have called all the muslims brothers and u started differentiating, As u stated above in ur posts that u preffer to help sindhies balochi etc instead of helping palestinians and u dont care about the palestinians while our prophet tells u if our brother feel the pain we also feel it, well Allah doesnot care about ur race or nationality , will reward u if u help ur brother in need if he is in mali, palestine or punjab.

Nice to hear from u brother, i dont believe any race is superior to other.

TARIQ

Well brother, that's your own problem.

Don't try to force your opinion onto others

There was no state of Palestine.... also we did not start the wars in 1948 nor the one in 1967 get your historic facts straight.

As for the 2006 Levanon war is concerned it was Nasrallah who started that and paid the consequences which he himself admitted that he miscalculated Israeli response and had he known that he wouldn't have started it

Palestine was a state and InshAllah will remain a state. But if you dont accept them as a state, that does not give you the right to kill innocent. Just compare the no. of civilians you kill and the no. of Israeli civilians killed by Hamas.

since 29 September, 2000
no. of Palesteni civilians killed - - - about 7,000
no. of Israeli civilians killed - - - about 1,084

that is about 6 times more

We dont target civilians. On contrary, we spend huge affort to avoid civilian casualties. But its impossible to avoid completely in urban battles.

WRONG ! about 85% of civilians in Palestine died because of Israeli road closures

WRONG ! about 85% of civilians in Palestine died because of Israeli road closures
Thats not true. As I said several times infant mortality levels of Palestinians are one of the lowest in Arab and Muslim world.

Here data from the United Nations World Population Prospects report, for 2005-2010:

Infant mortality rate
(deaths/1,000 live births)

Under-five mortality rate
(deaths/1,000 live births)

85 Palestinian territories 17.5 - 20.2
86 Libya 18.0 - 19.7
89 Saudi Arabia 18.8 - 21.8
92 Jordan 19.4 - 21.8
95 Tunisia 19.8 - 22.2
100 Lebanon 22.0 - 25.9
109 Indonesia 26.6 - 31.8
110 Turkey 27.5 - 31.6
115 Egypt 29.3 - 33.8
118 Morocco 30.6 - 36.3
119 Iran 30.6 - 35.5
120 Algeria 31.1 - 33.2
138 Bangladesh 52.5 - 69.3
148 Yemen 58.6 - 78.8
155 Sudan 64.9 - 104.5
160 Pakistan 67.5 - 95.2
169 Iraq 81.5 - 105.4

http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/wpp2006/WPP2006_Highlights_rev.pdf

Back
Top Bottom