What's new

Pakistan and France banned any pro Palestinian demonstration across their countries

KSA and Turkiye are our allies and neither of them are supporting the Iranian shills. So why should we get into this mess?

You are right. As your bosses at GHQ has decided, we should not get involved in this mess.
And this should be our next step:

1697248463454.png

If you are so fond of Iran then you should go to Gaza or Lebanon instead of sermonizing people by sitting in the US.

You have this tactic to resort to personal attacks so people get into personal arguments instead of discussing topics of importance. Therefore I shall ignore your low life comment.

And everyone else, please see this:

1697249246408.png

They probably stopped only PTI under the banner of PTI flag. I myself witnessed a rally by regular people for Palestine, yesterday. JI also held rallies countrywide.

They probably stopped only PTI under the banner of PTI flag. I myself witnessed a rally by regular people for Palestine, yesterday. JI also held rallies countrywide.

If JI can have protest with their flag, why can't PTI?

Really weird

Someone needs to change the title as it's nothing more than imrandoo propaganda

Rallies by PTI were banned because of political/fascist reasons (whatever you wanna call it but it was political in nature)

Pro Palestinian rallies are not banned any rally by PTI is(condemnable but it doesn't give pti supporters the right to spread false information about Pakistan and it's policies)

Last edited:

Here you go:
Local Police Station issued written warnings to local people against arranging Pro-Palestinian rally:

1697258386791.png

1697258401184.png

I’ll happily do it to you.
Stop quoting me you dirty murtad. I don’t talk to murtads.

Only behind a computer screen. In real life, you'd probably fit nicely under my foot. Ready to be quashed like a bug.

A lot of Pakistanis might like Imran Khan. No one outside of Pakistan gives a damn about him
What a chutiya comment, true to form...

Google is your friend, do look up the numerous leaders/governments from the third world, from the global south, much less significant than Pakistan, that were overthrown by US.

Back
Top Bottom