What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

A bit late posting this vid here as I had already done it in the Paris Air Show 2019 Thread.

I know its been a while, but I just finished editing my new PAF vid.

I'll be releasing it after 10 Days at midnite (PST) 1st Jan 2020.

I know some of you (kinda) look forward to my fanboy vids - so I thought i'd give you a heads up in advance.

@Hodor @airomerix @Liquidmetal @Maxpane @GriffinsRule @krash @loanranger @Pakhtoon yum @Path-Finder @Starlord @_Sherdils_ @Syed Hammad Ahmed @TOPGUN @Vortex @ghazi52 @Shane

@StormBreaker - Since you're new 'round here, you can catch up by going through all of my vids from Page 1.

I know some of you (kinda) look forward to my fanboy vids - so I thought i'd give you a heads up in advance.

@Hodor @airomerix @Liquidmetal @Maxpane @GriffinsRule @krash @loanranger @Pakhtoon yum @Path-Finder @Starlord @_Sherdils_ @Syed Hammad Ahmed @TOPGUN @Vortex @ghazi52 @Shane

@StormBreaker - Since you're new 'round here, you can catch up by going through all of my vids from Page 1.
Just went through the thread, didn’t realize you had a liking for this sort of work.
BTW, i have a mega 3 min idea. Once i get free, maybe we can collaborate.

Good Work !!!

Buddy, is there any metal remix of Sherdil Shaheen ?

Sherdil shaheen is by far the best Air force song after like a decade or more !!!

Buddy, is there any metal remix of Sherdil Shaheen ?

Sherdil shaheen is by far the best Air force song after like a decade or more !!!
To be honest, I really don't listen to much Pakistani music with the exception of (selected) Coke Studio/Nescafe Basement.

As for the song - I had to Google it first in order to know which one you were talking about. And 'No', I don't think there is one as of yet, but an Audio Editor can easily do it in a matter of mins if you give him a remix track to place it on the song.

The problem with Pakistani music is nothing really sets the tone when it comes to Fighter Jets.

And when it comes to editing, I need to visualize & always start in the middle instead of the beginning.

Sometime tomorrow...early hours of 1st of Jan, 2020.

Screen Grab.jpg

Nope.

Stuck with an English.

If you're referring to 'Shaheen' - its probably only because of the footage.
Ohh ok !!!
Are you good on animations ? Like the ones used on some youtube channels intro ?

Ohh ok !!!
Are you good on animations ? Like the ones used on some youtube channels intro ?
Nope, i'm purely a Video Editor.

Animations would mean 3D (3D Max or Maya) and 2D would mean something like Adobe After Effects.

I've never really taken an interest in either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom