What's new

Pakistan 23rd March, 2021 Parade

What kind of strategic alliance you're asking for??? do you except that Turkey will send their F-16 to Pakistan in case of war with India, i don't think its possible, most probably strategic alliance is for developing avionics/Engine and weapon development for AZM and TFX vice versa and stick to the topic please , his thread is not for Pak/Turkish relations

No sherlock, i didnt know that this thread is not for pakistan Turkish relationship. Btw thanks for the answer.

parade on karachi coastline8-)
Do you know how the Naval ships worked?? in shallow seas they will stuck and neither subs i mean big subs like Agosta-90B can sail through shallow seas on Karachi coast line, these are not LHD type of Naval ships

I also watched it on ISPR stream but one thinks for sure camera works and quality of shooting was way worst than 2019 parade

I know you are hung up on 2019 parade, and it is fine, but ISPR has improved the production quality overall. I'm willing to overlook the streaming issues this year for the absolutely beautiful Sherdil camera shot.

Watch:

7.png

Do you know how the Naval ships worked?? in shallow seas they will stuck and neither subs i mean big subs like Agosta-90B can sail through shallow seas on Karachi coast line, these are not LHD type of Naval ships
i know but they can telecast it on the big screen, military and airforce can have no problem in such a terraina nd naval ships can just make a pass in the deep sea perhaps

First being the commentators including chabotara in every sentence
the main thing is information... idk, why script has not been changed.. but I think it was made during radio age.. so they describe each moment at it takes place...
@Dazzler
don't we have turkish artillery? Panter.. and no SH 1 ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom