What's new

Pak Army is aghast at the defamatory and uncalled for statement about the senior leadership of Pakistan Army by Chairman PTI: ISPR

I thing I have learnt in this World is that there is ALWAYS A BIGGER CAT ! This is how nature works, and don't be surprised if one day this big cat emerges from somewhere and takes care of this present little cat.

The issue here is not the size of the cat; it is who among the mice will bell said cat.

But as you said, jab kisi ki shamat ayi ho to phir kuch bhi nikalta hai. Jab saas ko bahu par chir chari ho to phir us kay ata goondtay huay hilnay par bhi masla hota hai :P

Yes, but who cares about any jhagras in the kitchen if the roti turns out gole and perfect at the dinner table?

Bajwa has gone mad.
Just using the institution in a personal way is treason.
He thought IK will go quietly like BB, NS govt of past and he will just cower and wait to get in the good books. Tragedy is all his estimation went totally wrong.
Neither IK is surrendering nor people.
I personally would like IK to not get provoked, but even wrong moves of IK turned favorable for him.

The outcome of this clash of personalities will surely be quite informative. It won't be long, I am sure, in coming.

Mahmood Achakzai and Akbar Bugti were always right. Unfortunately I learned the hard way!
Bro you really regret your days of fighting 5th generation warfare. Don't decide you enemies based on nationalism, as Muslims we believe in higher values. So you can justify arguing with the communists because they are godless communists or ethno-nationalists because they are trying to divide the unity of Muslims and so on.

But most importantly you fight a tyrant like Modi and his online trolls, not because of nationalism, but because oppression is bad. Now don't regret your service.

Pakistan Army's leadership has their "Kiblah" in Washington DC, where is Pakistan Govt has their "Kiblah" in London. These people are worse than Munafiqs, those who have failed miserably in studying the Noble Quran and establishing their faith in Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah. Traitors Islam, Pakistan, Pakistani soldiers and civilians.

Their fate will be a frighteningly painful one, when Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah has terminated their time on earth.

without 100 years of british rule Pakistan would resemble afghanistan. I know some of you would be thrilled at that

Maybe you are right,
Maybe an afghanistan that was NOT a playground for global powers would be more developed than you may think ?

Maybe an iran would be very different had CIA not played her part in this evil /?
Maybe the middleast would look very different
May country called iraq , libya, would still be there !

See thats the thing about imagination, everyone has it ...

Pakistan Army's leadership has their "Kiblah" in Washington DC, where is Pakistan Govt has their "Kiblah" in London. These people are worse than Munafiqs, those who have failed miserably in studying the Noble Quran and establishing their faith in Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah. Traitors Islam, Pakistan, Pakistani soldiers and civilians.

Their fate will be a frighteningly painful one, when Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah has terminated their time on earth.
Yeah they’ve messed up their akhirah already, and soon when the war starts these scum will get what they deserve. It will take a foreign attack/invasion from india to start that cleansing processes.
Those who were dishonest and treacherous (includes ALL corrupt) will meet their fate. Lessons will be learned and sacrifices made.

Maybe you are right,
Maybe an afghanistan that was NOT a playground for global powers would be more developed than you may think ?

your point about geopolitical meddling is noted. There was no foreign intervention in Afghanistan until 1970s. It was a backward society even compared to Pakistan

Where is Brigadier PAPA JHONS ? and General Kyani Ausitralian and other high rank officer who bought property in UAE ..!! ???

Patriot army who give life for us and we paid them 8+ billion dollar for their services...!!!!!!!!

Khiyraat pe palne wali patriot officers

1662483754835.png

1662483831949.png

Army should stay out of politics, full stop. Country is f*****d cuzz of their stupidity, nepotism and support of corrupt leadership for the past few decades.
Only thing I can think of is establishment wants these corrupt criminals in power so select few in top brass keep getting kickbacks, perks and they keep blackmailing these corrupt politicians. They screwed up the country in 1971 and now by removing IK on US behest. Majority of the public is pissed after establishments have been exposed. Bajwa has destroyed armys image. By using judiciary aganist IK, banning media channels and torturing, blackmailing honest patriotic journalists and using cheap tactics these inter pass idiots are making it worse. They have sense of entitlement and think everyone is a traitor except them. IK is infact holding everything together. He is a true visionary and a patriotic leader. People love him and want him in power. Corning him and using stupid cheap tactics can make things extremely dangerous. Give country FREE FAIR ELECTIONS ASAP.
Who will give guarantee of fair elections?

All national political parties were propped up by Army. Name me one national party that was organic.
Without this effort you would only have regional nationalistic parties or the few religious ones that represent their respective sects. How can they run a state?
It seems you fail to understand the ground realities of pakistani politics where the feudal lord is not willing to give away power to "invading" force and tolerance level for each other is very low. In such a situation with one party winning and other not calling it a fair election who will drive it? where SC is raided and political judges are planted who Who will be the referee?
Why it was army that had to give guarantees to China for security of cpec? Why it wasn't any other institution or govt.?

Last edited:
If "corrrruuupppptttt" Shehbaz and Zardari would not voted in favour of "extention", Imran Khan could not selected his favorite COAS of that time for another term.

To make sure if I take his statement seriously or not, I will first have to make sure he wasn't drunk this time before coming on air.

Yes, but who cares about any jhagras in the kitchen if the roti turns out gole and perfect at the dinner table?

But it isn't turning out gol is it? At least not for me and the people.

I know what your response will be to this :P

Listen Mir Bajwa don't do anything stupid against imran khan and dig your own grave. Generals like you never faced a leader like him before so this time be careful.

But it isn't turning out gol is it? At least not for me and the people.

I know what your response will be to this :P

Obviously, if the roti you are getting is not gol, you are seated at the wrong table in the house. If you are getting only the leftover salan in addition, then probably you are not at any table at all. :D

Last edited:
This guy Bajwa should had retired at post of Lt Col. This incompetent piece of sh*t never deserved further promotion after serving as a Lt Col. This was his father in law who carried him over till the post of Lt Gen and rest is history.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom