What's new

PAF Calendar 2015 -- Why to produce when your heart is not into it

subanday

Reaction score
Just got the PAF calendar for 2015. Was super excited. and the excitement went away in a flash when i saw the photos and the scheme of the calendar. as if it was done out of some "Majboori".
Pixelated photos, photoshop as if used by novice, even u can spot a c-17 globemaster as one of our inventories....instead of IL-78....... hahahaaa
The front cover was like from game ace combat, with F-6 fighting along with Jf-17.... wow that never happened!!!
Such calendars are an ambassador of the organization, but i do not know i will be able to give it as a gift to knowledgeable person.
Will post some pics soon to justify my sadness.
I am still surprised at how did it escape the quality or supervisory review from PAF.

Just got the PAF calendar for 2015. Was super excited. and the excitement went away in a flash when i saw the photos and the scheme of the calendar. as if it was done out of some "Majboori".
Pixelated photos, photoshop as if used by novice, even u can spot a c-17 globemaster as one of our inventories....instead of IL-78....... hahahaaa
The front cover was like from game ace combat, with F-6 fighting along with Jf-17.... wow that never happened!!!
Such calendars are an ambassador of the organization, but i do not know i will be able to give it as a gift to knowledgeable person.
Will post some pics soon to justify my sadness.
I am still surprised at how did it escape the quality or supervisory review from PAF.
RS=UNKNOWN spent on printing of calender which are going in Pockets,a calender worth 100 is purchased in 200, some years ago i even saw a J-10 on calender.

As a teenager, every year on 7th September, I used to go to Samungli air base and besides other souvenirs, the PAF calender was always a must buy. Those were the days. Only few aircrafts, Mirages, F-6s, F-86s, F-16s, A-5s, C-130s, FT-5s, Crotale SAM batteries etc., but boy how excited we used to be back in those days. And yes, if my memory is serving me correctly, the calender used to cost Rs10. In later years, there were tiny (about 2 inches long) die-cast metal models of the PAF aircrafts. For us, the schoolboys, they were expensive, perhaps Rs25 or 30 a piece.

Last edited:
PAF should adopt to a rule and must take an oath of never including anything photo-shopped...only then can it improve ...plus ...PAF is not about jets only ....they should include SSW and other branches and their most glorious moments as well !

IMAG0791.jpg

This is the front page, looks like a scene from ace combat. Could u guys spot "WHICH" air force it belongs to. Can u see Pakistan written anywhere or PAF Emblem ...anything... please help i can't see it

IMAG0793.jpg

Look closely, the whole undercarriage area is pixelated, i think there r better pics on net of our thunder

IMAG0794.jpg

A blurry pixelated with pak flag removed from tail, somebody zoomed it out too much, PAF emblem anywhere?

IMAG0795.jpg

The smoke trails , as u have guessed it right, r made by our Photoshop fanboy.....brilliant!!

IMAG0799.jpg

Suddenly a painting pops up, squeezed to fit in frame, way to go man

And now ladies and gentleman, its an honor to present to you the best heavy lift transport aircraft.... and u got it all wrong...its not IL-78 ............. please put your hands together for the "White Beast of East" C-17 Globemaster......... we surprised u IAF.....
IMAG0798.jpg

And in July, this calendar will be displaying this in ACM office...

View attachment 188201
This is the front page, looks like a scene from ace combat. Could u guys spot "WHICH" air force it belongs to. Can u see Pakistan written anywhere or PAF Emblem ...anything... please help i can't see it

View attachment 188204
Look closely, the whole undercarriage area is pixelated, i think there r better pics on net of our thunder

View attachment 188205
A blurry pixelated with pak flag removed from tail, somebody zoomed it out too much, PAF emblem anywhere?

View attachment 188206
The smoke trails , as u have guessed it right, r made by our Photoshop fanboy.....brilliant!!
:o:o_O

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom