What's new

Over 240,000+ Afghan refugees deported from Turkey (as well as Iran and Pakistan)

@Dalit bhai

Pakistan has hosted the largest amount of Afghan refugees in the entire world.

Exactly. No denying that. So why do you want to change that.

Don't Afghanistan and India claim to be bhai bhai?

Bros dont have to stay in the same house, no? Afghans will find Pakistan geographically, culturally and climatologically much more comfortable than India.

Regards

Bro, we already hosted a record number of Afghans for decades. Despite Afghan hatred for Pakistan. Afghans claim Pakistani territory yet live among us. You are smart enough to understand that it is useless to have such people among any populace.

Go to the west there’s plenty of room in europe, canada/usa, australia, etc
No room in Europe,send them all to Australia and Canada. There's lots of land there. Not that Afghans can help it prosper,but you know...

Their words, the Ukrainians drive fancy cars
That was the case in Greece too during the summer. Friends of mine told me that.

No room in Europe,send them all to Australia and Canada. There's lots of land there. Not that Afghans can help it prosper,but you know...

That was the case in Greece too during the summer. Friends of mine told me that.

We see it here in The Netherlands. The Ukrainians were rich people back in their own country. When you can drive a BMW or a Mercedes you are obviously well off.

can Turkey not play a more active role in the reconstruction of Afghanistan

get Turkish know how and Qatar to fund and get the damn Afghans to work

and I mean work as in building work surely its cheap labour

and if China wants to join get Chinese to pump cash in and use their knowhow

I mean Turkish supermarkets supply A-Z Turkish sourced produce, all the Qatari supermarkets use Turkish fresh juice

Northern Iraq has all the designer Turkish outlets in the malls

its not like Turkey is short of resources

Turkey, Iran and Pakistan are all islamic states. Pakistan was (allegedly) created in the name of Islam. Is it fair or Islamic on their part to deny refuge to Muslim refugees of whatever race?

Regards

Why did you not help your Asians in Uganda in the 70s instead Leicester in U.K. took them all in what a dump that city has become

They are landing in droves - 15000 are expected since the withdrawal. In my city they are now occupying entire neighborhoods along with Somalis. Ukranians have been arriving too but not as much as Afghans.

They are being sent to multiple states and pretty soon Afghanis in the US will be a common sight in comparison to many other immigrants like Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and so on.

I've been hearing the reverse.

Ukrainians are being heavily favored over Afghans.

Why did you not help your Asians in Uganda in the 70s instead Leicester in U.K. took them all in what a dump that city has become

Turkish and Irani populations actually pressure their gov into doing stuff.

Most Pakistanis don't actually care. Turks regularly hold protests and use their vote when they don't like something.

we name our Pak missiles proudly after afghan warriors. Tribals accommodate them until they move on to Europe. They are ungrateful people not all of them there’s not a lot we can do with this very complex region

saudi should take them in plus usa since they funded taliban against soviets then usa invaded.

No one needs to take them, we need to make Afghanistan into a jail for them

These people are beyond redemption, just a backwards, stupid, jahil donkey people and our tribals are hand in glove with them.

Afghanistan is the best place for these lanats so they can devour each other without effecting anyone else, this way they can make their pashtun paradise inside Afghanistan and anyone who wants it can go there

Pakistan is a state of refuges who ever likes can come here without any documentation but when it come to Pakistan own citizens who are born here have generation roots in Pakistan and before Pakistan treated as real refuges when we go to nada offices we have to provide our last generation record to prove we are living here everytime.

Fact is pak is a banana republic where no rules exist if any exist for it's citizens who go through major mental trauma where institutions milk us for their bribes even we have legitimate documentation but these Afghanis have more rights than us in pak which they don't even have enjoyed in Afghanistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom