What's new

Obama to cap india's nuclear programme

but he is still bound to last gov's agreement with india to cooperate in atomic technology!

Obama has not been able to do a sausage to Iran who cooks a snook at the US at will.

The Nuc suppliers group needs a market. India's ever increasing power needs makes it the ideal ' permitted' market post 123 deal.

As rgds the weapons programme, less said the better. These are always under wraps. Did the US get to know when India did Pokhran - II ?

Obama has not been able to do a sausage to Iran who cooks a snook at the US at will.

The Nuc suppliers group needs a market. India's ever increasing power needs makes it the ideal ' permitted' market post 123 deal.

As rgds the weapons programme, less said the better. These are always under wraps. Did the US get to know when India did Pokhran - II ?

well........in pokhran-II the yield of india's nuclear weapon was close to zero:hang2:

frist the question is; Is india expending its nuclear arsenal??
The last time i heard it was pakistan expending nuclear arsenal not india.

frist the question is; Is india expending its nuclear arsenal??
The last time i heard it was pakistan expending nuclear arsenal not india.

well i will tell you to just go over this forum and you will see who is expending lol forget the google!!!!!!!

Why does obama not start denuclearsation from US itself, if he is really anti-nuke, having over 8000 nuclear weapons ? compared to 100 that India has ?

Why does obama not start denuclearsation from US itself, if he is really anti-nuke, having over 8000 nuclear weapons ? compared to 100 that India has ?

Becuase they are the world super power. This is how geo-politics work in other words this is what we call give and take. Biiger country try to bully lesser country either by scaring the hell out of them through power projection or by luring them through other benefits. Though thats where India is a bit different.. We normally do not allow anyone to interfere in our internal matters. India shold have as many nukes that she feel is required from threat perception and hopefully will not get bullied by anyone.

However i wonder even if he wants how is he going to stop us from making nukes?? They(US) can definitely put pressure on us from conducting more tests but can't see how can he stop us from making them. Can any member here throw some more light on this???

Good decsion by Obama. He won a nobel:usflag:

Luckily the stupid Bush is out. He make a mess out of Iraq and India.

Its a way how to make world fool . Now i agree he is a good speaker. Some days back he says NPT and CTPT is not for India, India is exceptional. US says whatever he wants but at the back he supports India (In afganistan, against china).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom