What's new

Non-Political COAS Has Decided to Focus on What is Important to Army & Nation

Crimson Blue

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Army's important media spokes person has announced that COAS has decided to focus on the economic recovery of the Pakistan. Today he has participated in the session of "Special Investment Facilitation Council" which is set to attract billions of dollars worth of turn-key foreign investment.

On the side note, out of goodness of his heart and as a goodwill gesture to nation of Pakistan, he allowed Shahbaz Sharif to preside over the Council's session.

1687276996367.png

Cheers everyone as Pakistan has finally stated the journey under the valiant leadership of COAS, for which nation was waiting for last 75 years.

Last edited:
Thank God we have world renowned economist General Asim Munir on our side, what would we ever do without him.

Is he going to give the same advice as Bajwa, keh SBP say PKR chapwao?

Oh I actually forgot to post this here, there was a Shabbar Zaidi interview a couple days back where he said that Bajwa asked him not to tax the real estate industry!

Imagine, the COAS telling FBR chairman this. Kis mulk main clownery hoti hai?

I can only find this for now, but there was another more recent statement as well, where he was talking about the whole real estate industry not only DHA

Bajwa did the similar investment conference too if I am not mistaken in Karachi. Who will teach these pathetic generals you can't even fight which they are trained into and Kashmir is still not liberated, why not just put on the bangles and start making the **** videos bit more professionally.
What this incompetent army is going to do different which army junta have not done from the last 75 years to rock the Pakistani boat economically.
Even dogs can be trained into doing different things while our low life, low IQ generals can't grasp the facts on the ground and read the writing on the wall.

تو پھر جب سب کچھ انھوں نے ہی کرنا ہے تو سیاست دان جخ مارنے کے لیئے ہیں؟

Asim Whisky Munir is the President, Prime Minister, Chief Justice, Foreign Minister, Economist
and all other top posts belong to him as well as being the Chief of all Scoundrels.

Army's important media spokes person has announced that COAS has decided to focus on the economic recovery of the Pakistan. Today he has participated in the session of "Special Investment Facilitation Council" which is set to attract billions of dollars worth of turn-key foreign investment.

On the side note, out of goodness of his heart and as a goodwill gesture to nation of Pakistan, he allowed Shahbaz Sharif to preside over the Council's session.

View attachment 935280

Cheers everyone as Pakistan has finally stated the journey under the valiant leadership of COAS, for which nation was waiting for last 75 years.

They can't even make a simple memo. And every committee has khaki creatures in it. Good luck to every fanboi who can think pak will progress.

I hope he is paid a visit by HR and made to understand his job role. Last time I checked, Chief of Army Staff has nothing to do with economy. His main role is to keep his men in check and salute to the Defense Secretary.

If any Overseas Pakistani is duped into making an investment into DHA then all I can say is good riddance.

FzJWyojaQAAjZJI

good going.. after giving NY hotel, Port and Steel mills on lease.

Esteemed economic experts are now writing articles in international publication to show support for promising new economic plan by COAS:

FzFgRAUaMAA35Gx

This is from last year.

FzJWyojaQAAjZJI

good going.. after giving NY hotel, Port and Steel mills on lease.

I honestly do not understand Dar.

One day he says that I don't care about IMF, I will go on without them, we will py our loans etc etc, but the next day he goes to the American ambassador to beg him and the Finance ministry puts out a statement sucking up to the ambassador?

In 1947 two new countries raise on the map of the world.
1 was came into being
2nd got independence.
It is not duty of Army to guide or make road map for economy.
Dear Hafiz uncle give us road map how can we conquer IOK.

Thank God we have world renowned economist General Asim Munir on our side, what would we ever do without him.

Is he going to give the same advice as Bajwa, keh SBP say PKR chapwao?

Oh I actually forgot to post this here, there was a Shabbar Zaidi interview a couple days back where he said that Bajwa asked him not to tax the real estate industry!

Imagine, the COAS telling FBR chairman this. Kis mulk main clownery hoti hai?

I can only find this for now, but there was another more recent statement as well, where he was talking about the whole real estate industry not only DHA

As I said numerous times
Shabbat zaidi all tax reforms on retail, consumer Staples and real estate was sobtage by bajwa. He was then forced to resign

This is what changed my mind that problem isn't army or politicans or even corruption

It's simply the military inc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom