What's new

Nigeria Receives Delivery of JF-17 Thunders

Becos its sanction proof. western weapon can sanction you anytime if you dont kneel in front of them.

Russian aircraft are problematic and their after sales support are horrible. (Ask RMAF Mig-29 and Su-30MKM)
Turkey is NATO member and an F-16 producer, they will never ever need JF-17. If Malaysia needs a fighter in large numbers with low maintenance and operational cost then JF-17 can be a good option.

Turkey is NATO member and an F-16 producer, they will never ever need JF-17. If Malaysia needs a fighter in large numbers with low maintenance and operational cost then JF-17 can be a good option.
If Turkey can buy non NATO S-400 , why not JF-17 as a backup for F-16?

Turkey is only a assembler for F-16. if Turkey can really produce everything of F-16 including the engine. It wouldnt be so problematic for its TF-X program. The American are smart. All crucial components are import as whole from US to Turkey to be assemble including the core of PWF100 and GEF110 engine...

Same as T-129K, i guess I need not say further for the saga of fail export to PA.

Are you kidding me? Turkey is being sanctioned to the core. The LIRA is in a freefall atm. There F-35s have been sanctioned, the F-16 production line is also under sanctions. Turkey has 200+ F16s which are over 30+ years old and lack the BVR capabilities the JF-17 block 2/3 have.

Just recently a delegation from Turkey visited PAC and stated that they are interested in JF-17 co production and also greatly interested in working with Pakistan in producing a 5TH generation fighter. Turkey is coming to the realization that the west is an unreliable partner.

Are you kidding me? Turkey is being sanctioned to the core. The LIRA is in a freefall atm. There F-35s have been sanctioned, the F-16 production line is also under sanctions. Turkey has 200+ F16s which are over 30+ years old and lack the BVR capabilities the JF-17 block 2/3 have.

Turkey will soon be integrating their own AESA radar in their F-16s. Turkey is also developing their own BVR and WVR missiles which they will start integrating in their F-16s as soon as they are ready.

Just recently a delegation from Turkey visited PAC and stated that they are interested in JF-17 co production and also greatly interested in working with Pakistan in producing a 5TH generation fighter. Turkey is coming to the realization that the west is an unreliable partner.

When did they say that? Please provide evidence for your tall claim.

Turkey will soon be integrating their own AESA radar in their F-16s. Turkey is also developing their own BVR and WVR missiles which they will start integrating in their F-16s as soon as they are ready.
I am not sure lockheed martin allows them to do that. So far only israel, the chosen one by american are allow to tweet as much as they want for F-16.

Such modification will void all support from US including supply of engine and AIM-120 missile.

I am not sure lockheed martin allows them to do that. So far only israel, the chosen one by american are allow to tweet as much as they want for F-16.

Such modification will void all support from US including supply of engine and AIM-120 missile.
Turkey is allowed to do that, US is ok with that.

If Turkey can buy non NATO S-400 , why not JF-17 as a backup for F-16?

Turkey is only a assembler for F-16. if Turkey can really produce everything of F-16 including the engine. It wouldnt be so problematic for its TF-X program. The American are smart. All crucial components are import as whole from US to Turkey to be assemble including the core of PWF100 and GEF110 engine...

Same as T-129K, i guess I need not say further for the saga of fail export to PA.

US blocked the sale of harpoon miss for Turkish missiles boat’s, which Pakistan is now running without missiles ^^

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom