What's new

Nescom and TAI signed MOU regarding UAV development (Possible ANKA)

You highly underestimate the influence of the military in policy-making in Pakistan. :) This might be one of those instances where it could be used for good. Maybe in countries where civilians actually call all the shots, that could have held true. Not so in Pakistan. Even the defense secretary is a retired General and the defense minister is a minister in the name. A portfolio filled to keep political allies pacified.
Likewise you and many Like you "over estimate" it.
Politicians are crooked. Generals are not.

Time to get fluent in both Turkish and Urdu.....

Congratulations Pakistan!

This version seems different. Wonder if this one acts as a mini awacs.
View attachment 771692
Extensively being used for SIGINT in the WOT against PKK/YPG/YPD....

Now, the terrorist leader scums can't even go out for pee...
It looks like ANKA is our MALE UAV
Can be upgraded into Aksungur, which can be used for Naval Checkpoint purposes....

All parts are indigenous....

Last edited:
Likewise you and many Like you "over estimate" it.
Politicians are crooked. Generals are not.
Generalization on both fronts. When a society is crooked, this crookedness permeates through all facets and segments of its macrostructure. Lest you import politicians or generals from other places, that would remain the case. That is not to say all fingers are equal. However, I think I am going on a tangent here and diverting attention from the subject matter of this post. I would cease to exchange thoughts on these lines.

Extensively being used for SIGINT in the WOT against PK/YPG/YPD....

Now, the terrorist leader scums can't even go out for pee...

Can be upgraded into Aksungur....
Can you please share details about its efficacy against insurgent elements in Turkey? Our primary concern is one of collecting and then acting upon signals intelligence where I think we have gaps in Balochistan. How much area can a single asset cover? Balochistan is 42% of Pakistan's landmass and barring the Pashtoon belt and some districts in the Baloch belt, much of it is insurgency stricken.

Can these Drones be used to saturate future battlefields and overwhelm the enemy Indo Pak Scenario?
Compensate for Balance of Air Power?

Can these Drones be used to saturate future battlefields and overwhelm the enemy Indo Pak Scenario?
Compensate for Balance of Air Power?
02/27 has re-established the PAF doctrine of putting the IAF into the back foot within the first opening shots of the air battles!!! The Turkish indigenous drones are AI enabled to independently take out the enemy AD, armored, artillery, infantry etc. in a dense EW environment.....

I think there are several Urdu & Turkish Words that are pretty much the same.

ON PAK-TURK COLLABORATION

Yeah, I always thought & wished Pakistan's collaboration with Turkey on Several Defence Projects especially (Drone, Heli's & Loitering Munition). But we are still far behind in this.......... ANKA-related Agreement is a good way forward.

Development of UAV are politically hampered in Pakistan, so is the Development of Ground Surveillance Radars. Because it will disrupt the smuggling business of the powerful.
The entire Balochistan and Parts of Tribal areas is purposefully thrown into chaos, so that smuggling routes stay open .
Military can sign MOU but money comes from the budget, which is released by the politicians in Defence ministry.
There lies the problem.
You just proved you have clearly no idea how things in Pakistan work and want to act like a troll.

I don't think this has anything to do with AZM.

AZM is being developed by PAC. While this will be developed by NESCOM and will be made for Army use.
@Bilal Khan (Quwa) what are your views on this bro ?

Some folks were saying AZM is one and half decade way but they are wrong. Imo it will enter service 2029-2030 alot of other factors have come to it's benefit

I am just surprise how many MALE class UAV Pakistan will operate,

- A Male class UAV by PAC is in development
- GIDS has developed Shahper-III
- then there are reports of CH-4 and Wing Long-II UAVs

And Now this Anka ....
Thia development is indeed puzzling for the reasons you mentioned in your post unless we know the more details.

@JamD @kursed @PAR 5 any comments?

You just proved you have clearly no idea how things in Pakistan work and want to act like a troll.
Oh sorry mate. I never been COAS or Defence minister, like you have been.
My bad.

Back
Top Bottom