What's new

Myanmar receives Thunders !

don't worry, Bangladesh's real enemy is india and you will see that in coming years..

Bangladesh will also buy JF-17 bk3.
If India does not treat Bangladesh as it's enemy, why would Bangladesh want to make it's huge neighbour an enemy?

And, why on Earth would Pakistan want to sell Pride of Pakistan, the JF-17 Thunder to Bangladesh?

If India does not treat Bangladesh as it's enemy, why would Bangladesh want to make it's huge neighbour an enemy?

And, why on Earth would Pakistan want to sell Pride of Pakistan, the JF-17 Thunder to Bangladesh?

it is in gene of a hindu to hate and be a enemy of a muslim..

I actually think every country that under Indian threat should have JF-17. Like Nepal, Bhutan, BD, Myanmar, Sri Lanka
It doesn't work like that, there are political obstacles that stop sales to these countries. Sri Lanka for example was under fire from India for trying to purchase the JF-17 for example which they succumbed to.

It doesn't work like that, there are political obstacles that stop sales to these countries. Sri Lanka for example was under fire from India for trying to purchase the JF-17 for example which they succumbed to.

nothing prevents jf-17 sales to african states

nothing prevents jf-17 sales to african states
Sri Lanka is under India.

map.jpg

Not many African Nations require fighter in the class of JF-17 or higher. Only possible nations are Egypt and or Morocco ( Morocco will go F-16 route,) Nigeria being a small batch requirement. Depending up on what mood the Egyptian Gov't and or Air-force are they may settle for Block III in large number to replace its older jets.

Not many African Nations require fighter in the class of JF-17 or higher. Only possible nations are Egypt and or Morocco ( Morocco will go F-16 route,) Nigeria being a small batch requirement. Depending up on what mood the Egyptian Gov't and or Air-force are they may settle for Block III in large number to replace its older jets.

With their order of MiG-29M in the pipeline and induction of Rafale - supported by already available F-16 and Mirage-2000 fleet - I don't think Egyptian Air Force requires JF-17.

With their order of MiG-29M in the pipeline and induction of Rafale - supported by already available F-16 and Mirage-2000 fleet - I don't think Egyptian Air Force requires JF-17.

Good points sir, only buy be if Egypt wants to keep building planes and go from K-8 to JF-17. JF-17 Block-III will provide them AESA capable plane mated with SD-15 or similar VLRAAM, something they lack on their F-16s.

Good points sir, only buy be if Egypt wants to keep building planes and go from K-8 to JF-17. JF-17 Block-III will provide them AESA capable plane mated with SD-15 or similar VLRAAM, something they lack on their F-16s.

I am not sure if they will be enticed by AESA and SD-15. They already appear to have MICA in service and are going to induct Meteor on their Rafale. Both missiles are mature technologies compared to SD-10 and SD-15 and reliable from buyers perspective. R-73 and R-77 are logical WVR and BVR missiles to go for with their MiG-29. With R-77, MICA, and Meteor it is moot point from hereon for them not to have AMRAAMs on their F-16s, though it would best for them. It's really hard to see JF-17 joining a strong lineup of Rafale, MiG-29M, F-16 and Mirage-2000. Essentially their purchase of MiG-29M has diminished the prospects for JF-17 quite significantly. I'll be surprised if they go for it.

Get your head from weed you are smoking .... always a ploy.
Go and flipping see the suffering and attrocities these Burmese junta is doing ... You must be truly blind.

Thank you ...for being the first sane person to comment abt the reality. The muslim Rohingya are being butchered alive by the state of Mynmar.

If we had a proper Muslim sipah sailaar, he would have sent jets to bomb the tyrants rather than assist the tyrants

Hi

I believe they've added a genocide package.
Gun also automatically targets fleeing women and children.

So true
We have become weak! Weak in our Islam and weak in our Imaan - what sort of ppl have we Pakistanis become? Selling weapons to a state who will use them to kill our Muslim brethren

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom