What's new

Multiple Religious Extremists openly threatening Imran khan on National TV

Be careful. Lest you find these same esteemed scholars issuing edicts against your innovations in Islam.

Bring them here as either free men or chained to your whims, it's your choice. I won't leave them disappointed.

Yeah, I knew it sounded like horsecrap. Not that I think Tableeghi jamaat are saints, if indeed this guy belongs to Tableeghi jamaat.

BTW, what's your opinion of Molana Tariq Jameel openly supporting IK. I know he may not have meant to sway his supporters politically but I still think that was entirely unnecessary. Did more harm than good. Sullied his name too. Politics is a pig pen. Wdyt?

Tariq Jameel supported Imran Khan because of his Madina ki riyasat narrative and also because of his own relationship with Imran Khan

Poor guy became a target by khotakhor patwari and patwaris masquerading as liberals because of his support for Imran Khan

The Holy Prophet (PBUH) has stated:

Time will come upon Ummah when their learned men (Ulema) will be the worst people under heaven, contention and strife will issue from them, and it will return upon them (Bihaqi).

Furthermore, the Holy Prophet (PBUH) said;

Allah does not take away knowledge by snatching it from people, but by taking away religious scholars until no scholar remains. Then the people will turn to the ignorant as their leaders who, when asked to deliver religious verdicts, will issue them without knowledge, result being that they will go astray & will lead others astray.” (Muslim)

Bring them here as either free men or chained to your whims, it's your choice. I won't leave them disappointed.
Okay. That's enough from you. Go back to your cave from whence you came, kreacha.

Keep noting their faces. The more time is passing the more i am convinced it will come down to an armed rebellion for freedom. Or Pakistan will go down the drain from developing country to under developed country.

اس ملک پر خدا کا عذاب ایسے تو نہیں آیا ہوا کوئی وجہ بھی تو ہے اور سب سے بڑی وجہ یہ مولوی ہیں
Add Army, Police, judges to your list as well.

Yeah, I knew it sounded like horsecrap. Not that I think Tableeghi jamaat are saints, if indeed this guy belongs to Tableeghi jamaat.

BTW, what's your opinion of Molana Tariq Jameel openly supporting IK. I know he may not have meant to sway his supporters politically but I still think that was entirely unnecessary. Did more harm than good. Sullied his name too. Politics is a pig pen. Wdyt?

Okay, but is he part of Raiwind top brass as claimed? I mean how high?

BTW, Areesh has confirmed this video is from last year, from the Masjid-e-Nabwi SAW incident.

I know the question wasn't directed to me but Jameel siding with IK was a good action and turned into a gold mine for him. Just look at the public support he can rub off.

Remember one thing, in our part of the world religious figurehead support, is a must. In addition no body has anything to use against Jameel the man is clean as a pearl, unless however, our resident gandi nani recorded something. The same can't be said for the walking charbi Fazul.

I know the question wasn't directed to me but Jameel siding with IK was a good action and turned into a gold mine for him. Just look at the public support he can rub off.

Remember one thing, in our part of the world religious figurehead support, is a must. In addition no body has anything to use against Jameel the man is clean as a pearl, unless however, our resident gandi nani recorded something. The same can't be said for the
He's viscerally hated by Barelvis, for no reason, other than his difference in creed. When he went to Canada after having a stroke or something, a barelvi colleague (dawat-e-islaami guy) told me "Tariq Jamil took billions of rupees to canada with him on Imran khan's behalf" :lol:

I think somethings shouldn't be dragged into politics. I think he sullied his good repo, not that association with IK is the a matter of shame or something. But, I think he had better kept it to personal friendship, that's all. Sensible people can make conclusions. They can decide what political leader to follow and which religious leader to follow. But that's just me. We can differ.

walking charbi Fazlu.
10/10

He's viscerally hated by Barelvis, for no reason, other than his difference in creed. When he went to Canada after having a stroke or something, a barelvi colleague (dawat-e-islaami guy) told me "Tariq Jamil took billions of rupees to canada with him on Imran khan's behalf" :lol:

TLP extremists kiss PMLN booty so idk whats up with those folks LMFAO.

They made a mockery of Islamic marriage and followed the path of Satan for their lust .

It’s in the books of Islam .

Imran Khan has totally messed up here along with bushra and lucky for them they don’t live in an Islamic country so will get away with it in this life .
Marriage is lust ? Nothing proven yet

TLP extremists kiss PMLN booty so idk whats up with those folks LMFAO.
They really don't IRL. They hate everybody cuz they are righteous.

I know what you're thinking.. I also can't understand for the life of me why they are hounding IK ever tho he's left the office for a year. All their twitter trends have been either solely against PTI, or sometimes everyone incl PTI. But targeting PTI is a must in all their campaigns. There have been no campaigns solely against the rulers, which you would expect from an opposition party.

I am pretty sure its PML-N or the boys running the TLP twitter trends and unsuspecting TLP voters join in, thinking they are legit, just to slowly raise the temperature between TLP and PTI.

There are a few nut jobs openly advocating religious hatred against IK on the net. I didn't open a thread on it as I don't like to advocate religious hatred via Halwa Molvis. Nevertheless, since there is a thread opened on it now I will just leave it with one example.

tableeghi khud "khudkush bombaar" aur "charas bombaar" hain

i think na-maloom wants to kill Imran Khan and blame on extremists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom