What's new

Most Developed Muslim City in the World ? ÜRÜMQI, XINJIANG/ Indian In China

Urumqi isn’t a Muslim city.

Chinese ugly looking freaks who can’t open their eyes dance in front of mosques and put filthy China flag on mosques

If you did that in my city which is a Muslim city, I will smash that ching Chong ugly face for insulting a mosque.

Ching Chong cunts have some audacity to call a concentration camp as muslim city

Indian opinion is of course bias and wanting to undermine any Muslim world achievement. You can see their opinion in Quora, Indian Defense Forum, etc

Here are some cities in Muslim countries

Jakarta, my city

Residential

Last edited:
Indian opinion is of course bias and wanting to undermine any Muslim world achievement. You can see their opinion in Quora, Indian Defense Forum, etc

Here are some cities in Muslim countries

Jakarta, my city

Residential

I agree , it's an exaggeration, but Urumqi is undisputed most developed city in central Asia. and It does have the dream of one of top class cities in the world in the near future.

Maybe Central Asia, although Urumqi being a "Muslim" city is a stretch. It is majority Han Chinese.

Dubai is by far the most developed Muslim city. Kuala Lumpur is also up there. So is Riyadh, Abu Dhabi, Istanbul, etc.

Wonder why suddenly so many Indian vloggers are there at the same time, especially in Aksai Chin and Xinjiang.

Looks like fed properly with the greenback.

Western media have done a lot of free advertising for Xinjiang.

Now video bloggers all over the world like to go to Xinjiang.

Urumqi is not a Muslim city.

Chinese ugly looking freaks who can’t open their eyes dance in front of mosques and put filthy China flag on mosques

If you did that in my city which is a Muslim city, I will smash that ching Chong ugly face for insulting a mosque.

Ching Chong cunts have some audacity to call a concentration camp as muslim city
You should blame the video author, who said Urumqi is Muslim city. Urumqi is indeed not Muslim city. "Urumqi" is a Mongolian name.

Wonder why suddenly so many Indian vloggers are there at the same time, especially in Aksai Chin and Xinjiang.

Looks like fed properly with the greenback.
Because China opened door to Indians in very recent time.

So you are a racist religious shit.

You should blame the video author, who said Urumqi is Muslim city. Urumqi is indeed not Muslim city. "Urumqi" is a Mongolian name.

Because China opened door to Indians in very recent time.

For the record: Urumqi was a Muslim city even recently going back to 2017.

Until China started a concentration camp

For the record: Urumqi was a Muslim city even recently going back to 2017.

Until China started a concentration camp
Lol. Don't BS about things you are totally ignorant.

Last edited:
So you are a racist religious shit.
No, I am a good human being that speaks against the evil Chinese communists putting Muslims in concentration camps and doing atrocities on them.

Evil supporters obviously don’t like that and use labels

No, I am a good human being that speaks against the evil Chinese communists putting Muslims in concentration camps and doing atrocities on them.

Evil supporters obviously don’t like that and use labels
Lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom