What's new

Malaysia Buying JF 17!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not about inferiority complex. Its about common sense. Malaysian Economy is huge. They've enough money to go for better options. Also, they're not that great with China so they'd also think about spares and services. Buying Jets isn't a one time thing. You've to think about the support and spares, they ain't toys kiddo.
So you are telling me because malaysia has money they wont go for the jf17? So why list it in their tender for a LCA and shortlist it to the final 2? By your logic then they should be buying the EF2000 because they can afford it and not a lca.

Jf17 is probably the best LCA there is rn. Cheap, good combat range and very good weaponry. Plus the RD33/93 in the mig29 is in the jf17 so there will be ease of maintenence for them instead of having to learn to maintain a new engine

Indians were claiming that Argentina buying JF17 was fake news ? Anyone got any confirmation regarding that ?

For Indians everything from Pakistan is fake news.
But strangely they are the one getting exposed in the world for fake news.
1- Fake news factories and websites
2- Fake Panjsheer F 15 flying in wales.
3- Fake F 16 pictures from earlier crash.
4- ISI sitting on the non-existing 5th floor of Serena in Kabul.

The list is incredible long, these are only current fake news from India.

Interesting choice if true. They are currently operating F-18s and Su-30s.

Its not about inferiority complex. Its about common sense. Malaysian Economy is huge. They've enough money to go for better options. Also, they're not that great with China so they'd also think about spares and services. Buying Jets isn't a one time thing. You've to think about the support and spares, they ain't toys kiddo.
Ohh really now you will teach me about Jets and how they work, Damit I have wasted my 30 years in this field, please go ahead and tell me what alternatives Malaysia has ? have they shortlisted any jets ? are looking for a western option ? are sanction and availability of support ,spares and training a factor, do they really have enemies that require a fleet with heavy maintenance cost ? do they have the infrastructure to support any of the available 5th generation options? are they even looking for a heavy jet ?

Please Sir teach me, your humble student is waiting for you great advice.......
You mean one can buy major weapons systems, including fighter jets with Love o_O
Yes you are Right... Turkish F-35 look great... dont you think ?

Will Malasiya buy Chinese weapon?
Absolutely nonsense....

Malaysia government are looking way to slash cost for Malaysia from all area to save economy.
So you are telling me because malaysia has money they wont go for the jf17? So why list it in their tender for a LCA and shortlist it to the final 2? By your logic then they should be buying the EF2000 because they can afford it and not a lca.

Jf17 is probably the best LCA there is rn. Cheap, good combat range and very good weaponry. Plus the RD33/93 in the mig29 is in the jf17 so there will be ease of maintenence for them instead of having to learn to maintain a new engine
There are too some Pakistanis flying Pakistan flag having inferiority complex. They will try to come up with all kind of reason to make them and Pakistan looks bad even when something good is achieved. Ignore him!

Last edited:
That tweet attributed to Moeed Pirzada in the first post is fake. There is no blue tick next to Moeed Pirzada's name and there is no such tweet under his official twitter handle.

Mods should lock this thread.

its a twitter post by who ?

I think people need to only post breaking news with valid Source from Pakistan, Turkey , RT or China
Secondary source should be from Associated press or Jane which generally is quite reliable as well

Twitter
Youtube

Are not Reliable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom